❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

So this is what it feels like to invest in stocks, you monitor its rise and fall like your life depends on it :))

Reading some of yc's fans tweets and it's funny cuz they're so worried of Soohyun's fast rise, they think we're playing some dirty tricks LOL how could when it's paid, hello, don't disregard our effort, we invest with our money and heart into this ok! lol

Guest MaiA1430293719

Just remember to never lose hope and keep moving forward .Miracles will definitely happen.So happy for him rn

Guest nesqie

QuynhT said: nesqie said: 這個和paek sang 沒關係, 不是 非法頭票。 是 google app 被非法手機下載支付的問題,目前等待技術更新。 Can anyone who knows Chinese pls translate this. Got it from Kmoon president. I am at work can't translate (took a bathroom break)

If this were other year, I would have say give it to idols with large fanbase. But this year he's been so popular bcos of YWCFTS, it's almost scary to think the level of Do Min Joon's popularity is these days. This level of popularity doesn't happen a lot. It would feel so wrong if he doesn't get popularity award for this.  /Now I have my hope ups...lol Why cant they give those idols separate award or something.

Fighting!

They better not accusing us KSH fans for dirty trick, KSH number is increasing bcos we were focusing on the movie category first, and now we have more international fans who start voting just now.

No.1 - 32.3%, No.2 KSH - 24.8%

Aigoo this is so freaking awesome!!!!!!
I'm literally Singing and Dancing to the song Thrift Shop right now :)) You guys should listen to it ( if you haven't) :))
OH MY GOSH MY OUR BABY IS SO GONNA GET THOSE AWARDS. LET YOOCHUN FANS WORRY! WE SHOULDN'T BE DISTRACTED. KEEP LOOKING FORWARD. THIS STRATEGY IS ACTUALLY WORKING. NOW WE HAVE A CHANCE FOR BOTH!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH....EVERYONE. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD IS COMING TOGETHER AND SUPPORT OUR BOY. I BET SOO HYUN CHECK THE VOTING EVERY DAY TOO :) I'M SURE HE DOES. WHO WOULDN'T RIGHT??? OR IS HE TOO BUSY SLEEPING AND PLAYING BADMINTON? :P

Guest nesqie

just finished work and happy voting back to normal. had my thought on it while at work and i wanted so badly to peek at my phone but my manager was lurking 1-2 metres around me all the time. :ar! ay yaya my Soo Hyun poison is getting worse n worse. only solution is to watch YWCFTS again and again.

QuynhT said: Aigoo this is so freaking awesome!!!!!!
I'm literally Singing and Dancing to the song Thrift Shop right now :)) You guys should listen to it ( if you haven't) :))
OH MY GOSH MY OUR BABY IS SO GONNA GET THOSE AWARDS. LET YOOCHUN FANS WORRY! WE SHOULDN'T BE DISTRACTED. KEEP LOOKING FORWARD. THIS STRATEGY IS ACTUALLY WORKING. NOW WE HAVE A CHANCE FOR BOTH!!!!omg..........i really get poisoning by his everything...... 
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH....EVERYONE. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD IS COMING TOGETHER AND SUPPORT OUR BOY. I BET SOO HYUN CHECK THE VOTING EVERY DAY TOO :) I'M SURE HE DOES. WHO WOULDN'T RIGHT??? OR IS HE TOO BUSY SLEEPING AND PLAYING BADMINTON? :P

Guest MaiA1430293719

If this were other year, I would have say give it to idols with large fanbase. But this year he's been so popular bcos of YWCFTS, it's almost scary to think the level of Do Min Joon's popularity is these days. This level of popularity doesn't happen a lot. It would feel so wrong if he doesn't get popularity award for this.  /Now I have my hope ups...lol Why cant they give those idols separate award or something.

Fighting!

They better not accusing us KSH fans for dirty trick, KSH number is increasing bcos we were focusing on the movie category first, and now we have more international fans who start voting just now.

No.1 - 32.3%, No.2 KSH - 24.8%

Yes! !! At least it happened to me. I never stanned an actor so hard before tbh. When I first saw Dream high, i actually knew he would be something big in the future w/ those sparkle eyes

Yesss finally the Paeksang app ask me to update again.. and I can charge and vote again..
:)>- I'm so happy to join in KSH fandom. It's the best fandom I've ever know.
But now I think I can understand why he  want to win popularity award.. because this popularity award is an award which like he win together with his fans.. and sure this award will show everyone how his fans love and support him..

Guest nesqie

over in baidu they reckon the votes will go up more towards the end of the month cos Soo Hyun will be in China again for an endorsement on the 24th. we sleep late, wake up early and do all these crazy things jus for one person. in a couple of years time when i look back n remember this i am so gonna laugh myself of :)) but then you gotta be there to experience

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"SBS mulls plagiarism lawsuit against Indonesian TV over ‘My Love from the Star’

A new Indonesian TV drama called “Kau Yang Berasal Dari Bintang” is not an authorized remake of “My Love from the Star,” but a plagiarized version of the Korean program starring actor Kim Soo-hyun, according to news reports in Seoul.

SBS TV reportedly said that it had not given the legal publication rights to the Indonesian drama, and therefore can be seen as plagiarism.

“My Love from the Star” is a popular Korean drama portraying the love between a female movie star named Cheon Song-yi and a handsome alien who came to earth 400 years ago. The alien, named Do Min-jun, concealed his alien identity and worked as a university professor. 

20140502001107_0.jpg

“Kau Yang Berasal Dari Bintang” is being aired on the Indonesian television network RCTI, and the drama gained a lot of attention for having an extremely similar plotline and characters as “My Love from the Star.”

By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

nesqie said: over in baidu they reckon the votes will go up more towards the end of the month cos Soo Hyun will be in China again for an endorsement on the 24th. we sleep late, wake up early and do all these crazy things jus for one person. in a couple of years time when i look back n remember this i am so gonna laugh myself of :)) but then you gotta be there to experience

Guest candydandy

lizzy29 said: Yesss finally the Paeksang app ask me to update again.. and I can charge and vote again..
:)>- I'm so happy to join in KSH fandom. It's the best fandom I've ever know.
But now I think I can understand why he  want to win popularity award.. because this popularity award is an award which like he win together with his fans.. and sure this award will show everyone how his fans love and support him..