❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest idlehouse

no live news from the boy, so I'm heading over to Viki, who's with me?
by the way, I just looked at this on dramabeans.com and the 2nd piggy back ride picture looks NOTHING like KSH (the one with the girl strangling him).  I thought it was a Joo Won or something!
thieves_ksh3.jpg
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/kim-soo-hyun-piggybacks-the-thieves-10-millionth-moviegoer/

Guest TanyaN

Hits 229 | Word Level:

"You come from the stars," Jin Xiuxian year endorsement as Samsung

‧ Digital Information 2014/05/02

Samsung announced that Taiwan will be played drama "from the stars you" home appliances actor Jin Xiuxian year as the brand ambassador, will step into Samsung's mobile phone, tablet, camera, smart TV endorsements. Meanwhile, Samsung Taiwan will hold the page "fans hunting mission Jin Xiuxian Star" campaign through the official fan group, will have access to Jin Xiuxian signature Galaxy S 5 other awards.

[bBC News / Reporter Yang and Zhao / report]

Samsung announced that Taiwan will be played drama "from the stars you" home appliances actor Jin Xiuxian year as the brand ambassador, will step into Samsung's mobile phone, tablet, camera, smart TV endorsements. Meanwhile, Samsung Taiwan will hold the page "fans hunting mission Jin Xiuxian Star" campaign through the official fan group, will have access to Jin Xiuxian signature Galaxy S 5 other awards.

With recent drama "from the stars you" charm, Samsung announced that it will cooperate with Taiwan drama actor who plays Jin Xiuxian, the annual series of products as the Samsung brand ambassador, will step into Samsung's mobile phone, tablet, camera, smart TVs and other appliances endorsements . Following earlier with BigBang, Infinite, the third for the Samsung cooperate with well-known Han is expected to narrow the distance between Jin Xiuxian popularity with consumers through charm, but also allow consumers deeper Samsung brand.

Taiwan Samsung said that the current Jin Xiuxian the same time as China, Taiwan, Hong Kong brand endorsement, but in the future will depend on Jin Xiuxian personal invitation to travel to Taiwan to interact with the fans. The invitation for the previous Harlem, Hebe as part of product endorsements, Taiwan Samsung said it would not be affected, as will each Galaxy S 5, the new Galaxy Note series eh product endorsements.

Meanwhile, Samsung will also be held in Taiwan through the official Facebook fan group page "fans hunting mission Jin Xiuxian Star" campaign, will be in stores and cooperation between Taiwan Samsung Telecommunications pathways start in May 8 to June 8, as long as consumers in the field with 6 different licensing legislation interactive humanoid shape Jin Xiuxian photo and upload three different modeling photos of humanoid licensing legislation to fan group page, you can participate in the sweepstakes.

Activities for the biggest prize award Jin Xiuxian signature Galaxy S 5 mobile phones, in addition also have access to Jin Xiuxian posters, desktop meter you humanoid shape sticky licensing legislation or other peripheral.

Expected at 13:30 on May 17, Taiwan Samsung Samsung will also specify the wisdom of living museum store organized the "transfiguration Jin Xiuxian PK Competition", the site will be invited renowned stylist selection, the final winners also receive a signature Galaxy Jin Xiuxian S 5 phones. The site will also be the exclusive Samsung 10 "Jin Xiuxian" commentary Galaxy S 5 features, consumers participate in the commentary experience, you can get Jin Xiuxian shape sticky, but those who purchase the site will also have the chance to win autographed Jin Xiuxian back cover accessories.

Also, before you buy before May 31 Galaxy S 5, those who purchase or have purchased Galaxy S 5, and complete the online registration "genuine leather flip-style leather login to send Activities" who return ticket to South Korea to participate in the sweepstakes.

Guest EnnairamA

By tomorrow, were gonna be number two and before we know it, we will be number one at the very end! Hurray! =D>

Guest EnnairamA

The Korean fans saw how quickly Soo-hyun's vote count increased in TV drama category, like 10% within 24-hours. This made them realize how quickly he could be caught up in the movie category. So, they don't feel comfortable with the lead he has right now. Their plan is to keep focus on film and leave the TV drama to us oversea fans for the time being.

@@@@@

They don't have to worry because only KSH has fans like Kmoons, right?So, international fans let's do it together! We can win this!

Guest idlehouse

i'm only on Viki to rewatch YWCFTS for the 10th time.  I felt sad last week when it failed to show up on the front page as "popular drama" but it's back now, probably thanks to us lol

Guest EnnairamA

Hits 229 | Word Level:

"You come from the stars," Jin Xiuxian year endorsement as Samsung

‧ Digital Information 2014/05/02

[bBC News / Reporter Yang and Zhao / report]

With recent drama "from the stars you" charm, Samsung announced that it will cooperate with Taiwan drama actor who plays Jin Xiuxian, the annual series of products as the Samsung brand ambassador, will step into Samsung's mobile phone, tablet, camera, smart TVs and other appliances endorsements . Following earlier with BigBang, Infinite, the third for the Samsung cooperate with well-known Han is expected to narrow the distance between Jin Xiuxian popularity with consumers through charm, but also allow consumers deeper Samsung brand.

Taiwan Samsung said that the current Jin Xiuxian the same time as China, Taiwan, Hong Kong brand endorsement, but in the future will depend on Jin Xiuxian personal invitation to travel to Taiwan to interact with the fans. The invitation for the previous Harlem, Hebe as part of product endorsements, Taiwan Samsung said it would not be affected, as will each Galaxy S 5, the new Galaxy Note series eh product endorsements.

Meanwhile, Samsung will also be held in Taiwan through the official Facebook fan group page "fans hunting mission Jin Xiuxian Star" campaign, will be in stores and cooperation between Taiwan Samsung Telecommunications pathways start in May 8 to June 8, as long as consumers in the field with 6 different licensing legislation interactive humanoid shape Jin Xiuxian photo and upload three different modeling photos of humanoid licensing legislation to fan group page, you can participate in the sweepstakes.

Activities for the biggest prize award Jin Xiuxian signature Galaxy S 5 mobile phones, in addition also have access to Jin Xiuxian posters, desktop meter you humanoid shape sticky licensing legislation or other peripheral.

Expected at 13:30 on May 17, Taiwan Samsung Samsung will also specify the wisdom of living museum store organized the "transfiguration Jin Xiuxian PK Competition", the site will be invited renowned stylist selection, the final winners also receive a signature Galaxy Jin Xiuxian S 5 phones. The site will also be the exclusive Samsung 10 "Jin Xiuxian" commentary Galaxy S 5 features, consumers participate in the commentary experience, you can get Jin Xiuxian shape sticky, but those who purchase the site will also have the chance to win autographed Jin Xiuxian back cover accessories.

Also, before you buy before May 31 Galaxy S 5, those who purchase or have purchased Galaxy S 5, and complete the online registration "genuine leather flip-style leather login to send Activities" who return ticket to South Korea to participate in the sweepstakes.

@@@@@@

I'm confused, I thought Samsung is Korean not Taiwanese

Guest MaiA1430293719

VOTE FOR BOTH KSH

But how can we beat SNSD's huge fanbase? :(((((.I think we should hope JJH will get the best TV actress award since she totally deserves

i'm only on Viki to rewatch YWCFTS for the 10th time.  I felt sad last week when it failed to show up on the front page as "popular drama" but it's back now, probably thanks to us lol

Mine is 6th time .it just happens to be so addicting :((((.This is the first time I have been so crazy over a k-drama

Not only SNSD but also Park Shin Hye, their fans are hardcore. They're practically going head to head at the moment. But for sure JJH will either get Best Actress or Daesang. I think she has very high chance to win Daesang. Since considering how Secret Garden blew up the same way YWCFTS did (but on a smaller scale), Hyun Bin's character was as well-received and influential like CSY, and he was able to win Daesang, so it's very possible.

Can never get enough of oppa in leather, ugh he's so hot i want to see more bad boy Soo Hyun *v*

tumblr_n4wo3zaoUG1qbxx00o1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n4wo3zaoUG1qbxx00o3_r1_500.gif
cr. shura

I went out for a family lunch and I only think of the vote and didn't dare to look at my phone to check the update ~X( . Soohyun ah, what did you do to Nuna's life.  
Thanks God we can vote now ... I'm pretty sure We will surpass JungWoo in a few hours ... Seeing we increase 1% since the morning while PYJ increase 0.3% only. We really can make it... Fighting!

Guest MaiA1430293719

Do u guys think My destiny will get the Best OST award? I will lol so hard if the song "Love is the momenttttttt" gets it .How dare they didn't add Touch Love (Master's sun OST] to the nomination list .That song is amazing

Also,I love how Lyn's 2 hit OSTs were for dramas w/ KSH starring in.it's her destiny lol

Guest YangD

omg..he took the second place guys...yeahhhhhh...
Park Yu Cheon 32.3%
Kim Soo Hyun   24.6% 
.i love how we love him....love you all   .....xoxo