❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest idlehouse

don't despair, i'm in the US and my votes still count.  Tell the the Baidu fans to send me the money and I'll mobilize people in the US on their behalf  :))

Guest EnnairamA

don't despair, i'm in the US and my votes still counts.  Tell the the Baidu fans to send me the money and I'll mobilize people in the US on their behalf 

:)

)

@@@@@

Im in Canada but why I cannot vote?

Guest idlehouse

I tried to look up the ARS and google play to see the exclusion list, but so far I can't find anything of worth

from Chinese fb :

"Good morning Kmoon (Kim Soo Hyun's Fans) Remember to have a breakfast even busy on voting.

Regarding the "Paeksang Arts Rewards" android apps, it shows the error message "error :you can only be used on the android phone that was opened" when it updated to the latest version.

Don't worry about this problem since it related to the apps company and they try to fix it ASAP.

The result of the popular TV art actors rating, Kim Soo Hyun gets (23.2%) voting rate which is in the third temporary. It is increasing on voting rapidly.

In movie section, he stays the first rating (53.4%) up till now. Please put more effort on the TV section.

At the same time, please pay attention on the movie section when the ratio during 50% or below. Then, we should vote back to movie section to keep the advantage. Fighting."

hope they fix it asap...

Guest EnnairamA

I am going back the the paeksang app download yesterday and try again , and when I click "charge", it reads: you can only be used in the android phone that was opened. I didn't even update the app. Frustrated...

@@@@@

same thing happened to me

Guest EnnairamA

Lets start voting again!!!!! I was already able to cast my vote sucessfully after upgrading my new android phone =D>

Guest idlehouse

@EnnairamA, I thought you were kidding about giving the iphone5 to your son aand getting  an Android.  Your level of devotion totally surpasses mine lol.  My husband was completely surprised to find out that I spent money voting for KSH, just because it's unheard of lol

A thought suddenly came across my mind when I went back to the voting app for the second time: I remember when I first opened the app, I jumped right away into clicking the button "vote" in front of my eyes. Didnt realize that I was voting for Movie section which I wasn't my intention. Seeing the increasing votes for Movie section and a pause for TV section, I just wonder if fans are doing the wrong vote by mistake ? So for fans who still can vote, please remember to choose "TV/male" on top of the app screen first if that is your intention, before voting. I am still having the same problem with voting. Dont know how to do :(

Some old news about Beijing Huyndai car show last time:
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/search1/2603000000.html?cid=AEN20140420003400315

Celebrity marketing delays debut of Hyundai car at China auto show

BEIJING, April 20 (Yonhap) -- Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea's top carmaker, said Sunday that it was forced to delay for hours the debut of its new car at China's biggest auto show because of security concerns over the publicity appearance of a famous South Korean actor. 

Actor Kim Soo-hyun, who has become a favorite household name in China thanks to his lead role in popular Korean drama "My Love From the Star," had been scheduled to appear at the Hyundai booth at the auto show as part of the company's marketing efforts to promote the new subcompact SUV ix25 in China. 

Hundreds of Chinese fans swarmed around the Hyundai booth to see the actor at the China International Exhibition Center, but minutes before Hyundai's show was to start at 11:30 a.m., Hyundai announced that the show was canceled because of security reasons. 

The announcement prompted many Chinese fans to boo and jeer at Hyundai officials. 

"Unless he comes, it would be meaningless for me to be here," yelled a Chinese woman who gave only her surname Chen. 

A Hyundai official, who asked not to be named, said the Beijing public security bureau ordered the company to cancel the show because of security concerns, citing that there were too many visitors. 

"I have attended international auto shows over the past 10 years, but it is the first time that an event has been ordered to be canceled because of security reasons," the Hyundai official said. 

After the crowd dispersed, Hyundai was allowed to hold its show at around 2:00 p.m. and then Kim made his appearance for about three minutes, according to the Hyundai official. 

Hyundai hopes to increase its sales in China to 1.13 million vehicles this year, up more than 10 percent from a year ago. 

kdh@yna.co.kr 

************************************************************************************************
http://www.autonews.com/article/20140428/RETAIL03/140429894/korean-heartthrob-kim-snarls-beijing-auto-show-floor-shuts-out
Automotive News
April 28, 2014 - 12:01 am ET

The Beijing auto show is renowned for being a full-contact sport. Walking the aisles, even trying to enter the venue, can be a matter of survival of the fittest.

This year the overcrowding reached crisis levels. Scores of families, some toting toddlers or infants, infiltrated what supposedly was the media preview day. They were aided by hordes of scalpers hovering outside doing a brisk business in hot-ticket exhibition passes.

To make things even worse, Hyundai triggered a meltdown when word leaked that its celebrity guest presenter would be Kim Soo-hyun —  a South Korean heartthrob currently all the rage in China. Thousands of fans — most of them young women who somehow finagled their way into press day — shut down Hall W2. Guards in camo-colored jumpsuits wouldn’t let our reporter in for a scheduled interview.

Security asked Kim, a baby-faced actor/model/singer, to delay his appearance two hours until the mob subsided. “Security was afraid that an accident may occur due to the large size of the crowd,” a Hyundai spokeswoman said. “The press conference took place after security was increased, and it all ended well.”

***********************************************************************************

JUST FOR FUN: 

http://www.ecns.cn/2014/04-30/111878.shtml

Fan modified passport pic to look like TV star

A South Korean whose passport photograph bears an uncanny resemblance to Kim Soo-hyun — the lead actor of a popular TV drama "My Love from the Star" — was found by Shanghai police to have used a modified picture.

The passenger, who claimed to be a fan of Kim, had modified the photograph in his passport. He said this would make his passport look better. ( :)) )

Police stopped him as he was leaving China at the Hongqiao International Airport. Following further checks of his documents, he was released.

Guest nesqie

這個和paek sang 沒關係, 不是 非法頭票。 是 google app 被非法手機下載支付的問題,目前等待技術更新。 Can anyone who knows Chinese pls translate this. Got it from Kmoon president. I am at work can't translate (took a bathroom break)

nesqie said: 這個和paek sang 沒關係, 不是 非法頭票。 是 google app 被非法手機下載支付的問題,目前等待技術更新。 Can anyone who knows Chinese pls translate this. Got it from Kmoon president. I am at work can't translate (took a bathroom break)

Guest idlehouse

nesqie said: 這個和paek sang 沒關係, 不是 非法頭票。 是 google app 被非法手機下載支付的問題,目前等待技術更新。 Can anyone who knows Chinese pls translate this. Got it from Kmoon president. I am at work can't translate (took a bathroom break)

Guest EnnairamA

@EnnairamA, I thought you were kidding about giving the iphone5 to your son aand getting  an Android.  Your level of devotion totally surpasses mine lol.  My husband was completely surprised to find out that I spent money voting for KSH, just because it's unheard of lol

@@@@@

Hahaha This is my personality.When I am into something I put 100 % of my effort.That's why I admire KSH because we have a lot in common.