❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Ughh now i'm trying again and i can't buy votes anymore. IGE MWOYA?? What're you trying to do here Baeksang? HERE'S MY MONEY. TAKE IT. WAE YOU NO TAKE IT??? WHAT ARE YOU, TRYING TO PLAY HARD TO GET? GEEZUS ~X( ~X(

verona said: They still can't vote... And it seems Korean fans still focus on film category . I don't understand, he is pretty safe with 53.5%, why don't they use their vote for drama category. They must see a huge increase in his votes from 11 to 23.3%? we might have chance to beat PYJ.... Please Korean fans

Guest idlehouse

can some one take the older app and make it available for fans to reload that into their androids ? 

Guest candydandy

lizzy29 said: Omg.. my app update automatically and i can't vote today. I hv tried reinstall the app too but still can't charge the vote. It's said my android phones were not opened... helpp :((

Guest EnnairamA

crap! I got a problem now. I got a new android phone but when I am almost done its says, you can only use in an open android. what does it mean????

Guest candydandy

just checked with a few friends and fans in Singapore and Malaysia, all unable to vote now after updating the app.

BRRRRR.

Guest EnnairamA

So I checked Android Market, and there is a message from the developer of the app saying "If using korea usim or using China usim or without the usim, you can not charge"

This seems to indicate that if you are using Chinese phone (using usim) or using PC (without the usim) you can no longer buy tickets.

@@@@@@@

What can we do now??? I even bought a new android phone but i cannot vote! waaaaaaa

A notice from PaekSang organizer regarding popular vote was posted 17 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/paeksangarts?hc_location=timeline

It basically says that vote using android phone is open for overseas and Korea fans. However due to Google policy (not sure which exactly),  the app cannot be used in China and some other countries (didn't specify which)
Any vote using illegal means will be discarded.

I am  in US and I have no problem buying votes. China is specifically mentioned in the notice, but if you are not from China, and cannot vote/charge, then you should send an email to paeksang2014@gmail.com and ask why.

Guest EnnairamA

how can we inquire to the organizing committe? we need to know the reason behind this. im sooo mad right now!!!! :-L

PYJ votes increase 0.2% while our boy number still doesn't move a bit. Everyone in Baidu can't vote and very worring.... Damn, baeksang wants money, we give them, why doesn't take it ~X(
Edited:some Taiwanese can vote now,hope the problem,will be solved soon

verona said: PYJ votes increase 0.2% while our boy number still doesn't move a bit. Everyone in Baidu can't vote and very worring.... Damn, baeksang wants money, we give them, why doesn't take it ~X(
Edited:some Taiwanese can vote now,hope the problem,will be solved soon

class="at_title"Kim Soo Hyun, Self-Camera With A Beautiful Lady... Who Is It?

kim soo hyun self-camera with chinese announcer

Actor Kim Soo Hyun took a picture with the Chinese announcer Jang Soon Yeop.

The beautiful Chinese newscaster Jang Soon Yeop posted on her Weibo a self-camera photo taken with Kim Soo Hyun. In the picture, both of them are looking at the camera, smiling. Their good-looks caught much attention.

On April 25, Kim Soo Hyun went out to her TV program as a guest.

Photo Credit: Weibo

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/89907/20140501/kim-soo-hyun-self-camera-with-a-beautiful-lady-who-is-it.htm

Kim Soo-Hyun “The first meeting with Bae Yong-Joon, I was scolded for calling him ‘Boss’

9429_1.jpg Kim Soo-Hyun appeared at the Chinese entertainment program ‘帶你看星星’. The Chinese entertainment program ‘帶你看星星’ made by Chinese Gangso TV and Key East, was aired on April 25th. This day in the broadcast, Kim Soo-Hyun talked about his first meeting with Bae Yong-Joon. He said, “I did not know how to call him, so I called him boss and I was scolded.” Also he said, “I also went to play balling with him.” To the question about the role that he thinks most similar to him, Kim Soo-Hyun said that Song Sam-Dong in ‘Dream High’ is most similar to him. Beside Kim Soo-Hyun showed his serious attitude to acting. “I was afraid to perform the role of king in ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’. I was young, and even the role was king. I tried the historical drama for the first time. It was difficult to make great performance, assuming the helm of state, and fighting with ministers. Meanwhile, the interview with Bae Yong-Joon was also broadcasted in this day. He said about the reason that he made ‘Dream High’ with Park Jin-Young.

credit: innolife