❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest YangD

Looking at the number just keep coming up...what a beautiful feeling...i feel like im playing stock...hahahaaaaaaa
21%...omg....

i screamed like a crazy little girl.. we made it.. 2 days ago he was no5 with 11%,. and now he's 20.5%...  i took my hat off to chinese fans. follwing their thread  at baidu is so much fun, they're so supportive and keep their words  :-*

Guest nesqie

KM fans aim for tomorrow (fri) is to oust JW from second place. FIGHT for Soo Hyun, we shall!!

Guest MaiA1430293719

Don't be subjective w/ the result. We still have a long way to go. Fighting

Guest nesqie

verona said: i screamed like a crazy little girl.. we made it.. 2 days ago he was no5 with 11%,. and now he's 20.5%...  i took my hat off to chinese fans. follwing their thread  at baidu is so much fun, they're so supportive and keep their words  :-*

Guest EnnairamA

I just watched the Indo version of YWCFTS.  Watched it up to the 15 minute mark.  I didn't need subtitles because it is almost an actual remake of the Korean one.  The scenes are the same except for minor changes.  The coffee mocha became a hamburger.  But things like DMJ hearing the water from the tap dripping, it's all there.  If anyone else is curious about it, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29mo41UVycU

@@@@

what happened? why did you remove the video?

nesqie said: verona said: i screamed like a crazy little girl.. we made it.. 2 days ago he was no5 with 11%,. and now he's 20.5%...  i took my hat off to chinese fans. follwing their thread  at baidu is so much fun, they're so supportive and keep their words  :-*

Guest EnnairamA

Exactly what I felt ! Like you voice my mind :). it seems he controlled the stage by himself. He conquered his fans in his own. He took initiatives interacting with his fans instead of relying all the time on MC Or translator. And he is funny, witty, mischievous! That makes him ...an alien compared to other celebrities, whom we cant resist, can we ? ;)

@@@@

I absolutly agree! Attending his FM must be really fun and exciting because of his natural humour and wit. I also agree with pushing the vote for Popular TV Male since we are doing well with the movie category. Omo! It would be so awesome if he won both hahaha! And he would snatch one of the Best Actor awards if not both. He would be considere invincible then!

Guest YangD

OMG IM SO HAPPY..NOT ONLY DRAMA JUST KEEP COMING UP...MOVIE ALSO UP TOO ...WOWWWWW....IM ALREADY FINISHED MY VOTE FOR TODAY..HAVE TO WAIT FOR TMR.....HAHAHAAA
DRAMA..21.4%MOVIE...52.8%

Guest EnnairamA

PYC'S fans have been through this for 3 years, so they already know what to do. They have started organizing their fans for this since about a month ago. It's gonna be really hard to beat him. And it feels so weird this year coz I'll be rooting for KSH to win the award instead of PYC. Obviously from my signature, you can see I'm a huge fan for PYC. But this year, my votes will go to KSH. ><

Anw, I'm surprised that Jung Woo has a huge fanbase too. Oh well, there's still time. Keep on voting guys!!

@@@@

since you were converted into voting KSH this year, it would be good if you could convince other to do the same hehehe. Just my funny thinking, it is really nice that LMH fans boycotted the voting because we now have less worry with the rivalry.

Guest EnnairamA

Urgh. This is just the definition of HOTNESS. 

Missing this smile..
7604c6fdjw1efymxw9bw6g20by07ihdx.gif

cr: as tagged, weibo
So far he has been catering a lot for his Chinese fans.. I wish he'd do more Korean interviews. He doesn't need to make appearances in variety shows or anything like that.. at least an interview. 

Anw, I still haven't started voting for the award yet. I'm still waiting for my scholarship money to come through this month.. Anyone knows when is the last day to vote the Popularity Award? 

@@@@@

You still have 28 more days my dear. When you got the chance, pump out all the votes you can have.