❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

• 4 weeks later...
Guest misaki-dxb

waa ~ he's so hansome :) ... first when i saw him acting in "Will It Snow For Christmas" i liked him ~

now i'm watching "Giant" beacause he's one of the actors in this drama

GOOD LUCK Kim Soo Hyun ~ ^_^

and thanx guys 4 these beautiful pictuers for him ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest dancy

I'm happy that there a section for him. He so handsome and cutie. I hope to see him pair up with Nam Ji Hyun again. They were cutie in WISFC. I was happy to see them in Giant.

Guest PancakeMuffins91

Hello! I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular, but I guess it's because he hasn't had a real break through yet I mean Giant and WISFC got his name out there but I'm hoping that he'll be given a lead role in a drama that will catapult him to fame like BoF did for Kim Bum. I was hoping that he would be cast as the lead in Playful Kiss but I guess he's meant for something else.

Anyways he has a new cf out with Park Eun Bin for Lotte 2%

Watch Here :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest strawberry♡

He is too good in those pictures.

The thread is so dead.I think he is gonna

be popular if he participate in many

drama's or movies.People will noticed

his good looking face.Main page updated !

I stalk his naver profile xDD

kimsoohyun1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bllooms

Finally he's a lead! :D

So excited cos I think he has potential.

SBS Giant’s Kim Soo Hyun to be the main actor in ‘Dream High’

by rhaldud on October 26, 2010 at 5:14 am                                             

On October 26th, it was revealed that Kim Soo Hyun has been chosen as the main character for the Bae Yong Joon and Park Jin Young drama collaboration, KBS’s ‘Dream High‘.  Kim will play the character who attends Girin Art High School, where he  discovers his musical genius and the ability to become a star.

The production team stated, “From the beginning, we wanted Kim Soo Hyun to have the leading role because of his diverse skills” and “We look forward to seeing his musical sense and innate talent as an actor in the drama”. Unfortunately, 2PM’s Taecyeon and T-ara’s Eunjung have yet to finalize their own respective roles in the drama, but Bae Yongjoon and Park Jin Young are expected to appear.

The other four main students in the drama have yet to be casted, with many anticipating those casting decisions.

‘Dream High’, a collaboration between Bae  Yongjoon’s KeyEast, JYPE and CJ Media, will be a 16-episode drama. The  first broadcast is scheduled on January 3, 2011.

credit: allkpop

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guyz…..our Very own Kim Soo Hyun will be starred in the newdrama idol series “Dream High”…Let’s support his new project…

Please like this Official Fanpage of Dream high…

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dream-HighOfficial-Fanpagedeulimhai/166120796744535?ref=ts

and please recommend this fanpage to yourfriends …Komawo..!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prncssptri

oh my yes!!! there's a thread for him XDD

i first knew him in Will It Snow on Christmas and he really caught my attention with his superb acting!! and i haven't followed him since :( but then i saw the interview for Dream High and there he is!! oh my god i'm so excited!!!! even though i like the other idols who will be in DH, the biggest reason for me to tune in to this drama is kim soo hyun XDDDDD

good luck for kim soo hyun for his leading role!! yay!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Still cut of Kim Soo Hyun in ‘Dream High’ revealed

As the release date for KBS 2TV’s “Dream High” slowly nears, teaser images and details have been unfurling one by one.

A recent still cut of actor Kim Soo Hyun has snagged attention across the board for his strong gaze, despite his shabby clothes and unruly hair. The presence that he exudes from just one still cut has viewers already touting him to be the ‘dark horse’ of the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun plays the role of ‘Song Sang Dom,’ a character with hidden prodigal talent who lives in the countryside with his mother.

Having shot to fame through dramas “Kimchi, Cheese, Smile,” “Will It Snow This Christmas?,” and “Giant,” Kim Soo Hyun is said to be perfecting his dancing and singing skills for “Dream High.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/still-cut-of-kim-soo-hyun-in-dream-high-revealed

Guest Hardcore_2992

He is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see him in Dream High!

I need to watch his old dramas...They seem really good from what I've heard.

I think Dream High is gonna make him HELLA popular. HOPE he does good :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Nine Muses to perform JYP’s “Swing Baby” with Kim Soo Hyun at the “SBS Drama Awards”

“Model idols” Nine Muses will collaborate with actor Kim Soo Hyun for a sexy opening performance on the upcoming SBS ‘Drama Awards‘.

On December 31st, the actor will participate in a sexy dance number with members Sera, Eunji, and Leesam; they plan to deliver a sexy cover of Park Jin Young’s “Swing Baby” to kick up the energy in the house.

Kim Soo Hyun’s fame quickly rose with his participation in “Giant“, and he’s recently been casted as one of the male leads for the upcoming drama, “Dream High“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/nine-muses-to-perform-jyps-swing-baby-with-lee-soo-hyun-at-the-sbs-drama-awards