❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

8 hours ago, Kate Chao said:

Yes, I know they'll win this award ❤ the storyline was unique and beautiful as it made the main leads stood out for their performance ❤❤❤

@Kate Chao  I hope so, too. Drama series such as "Kingdom," & "River Where Moon Rises" have been nominated in the past, but did not win the award. :kisslevel:

*** The drama "It's Okay To Not Be OK" did get multiple nominations at this year's Baeksang Awards (2021) but only Oh Jung Se won in the Best Supporting Actor category. I still stand behind finding the drama really well-done. This is such a great nomination. The drama deserves this so much. :heart:

7 Pairs Of Korean Celebs You Never Knew Were The Same Age!!

In South Korea, your age *very* is important. At the same time, there’s also a difference between your age right now to how old you are in SoKor. It’s not calculated when you celebrate your birthday but the change is only counted when it’s January 1. In short, you will always be one year older in Korean age. Simply put -

*** Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday.) In Korea, a newborn baby is considered one year’s old at birth because the nine months of pregnancy count as part of the child’s first year of life. Koreans also experience a collective birthday every Lunar New Year as their Korean age counts the number of years they’ve been alive during as opposed to the length of time you’ve been alive for. Your actual birthday may not be until December, but you will still age up as soon as the Lunar New Year arrives since Korean age can add one to two years to your international age. Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together.

3. Kim Soo Hyun and Ok Taecyeon

The year they were born: 1988

Current age (2021): 33

kim Soo Hyun  

Ok Taecyeon (2PM)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/26/7-pairs-of-korean-celebs-you-never-knew-were-the-same-age/

Global ambassador Kim Soo Hyun will participate in Tommy Hilfiger’s 'Pass the Mic' campaign

'Pass the Mike' is a campaign with a social message that we all have the power to influence and change the world.

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=308412

South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun is using his voice to light up the world and wants to hear what you have to say. What inspires you to make a difference? DM us your audio note for a chance to get featured. 

Link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZyeXwLn5N/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

When Kim Soo Hyun sent his good friend Hongki the Squid Game meme pic with him in it.

Skullhong12 IG story update:

Hongki: the photo he(Soo Hyun) sent me saying that he may have appeared …  Hyung.. if you did, you would've been the 1st one to die

• Like 2

***Twitter has revealed, which Korean dramas and films earned the most mentions over the past three years! This is for the past 3-years from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021.  IOTNBO ranked #16.  I’ve watched 9 of these Kdramas…. They're so good! Congratulations "" It's Okay To Not Be Okay" team especially to KSH! It's my recommendation to watch this drama. I'm glad that it's in the list. :sweet:

Twitter-Most-Mentioned-K-Dramas.jpg

photo source : soompi news

• Like 1