❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

New K-dramas to catch from now until November starring Jun Ji-hyun, Kim Go-eun, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Soo-hyun

Just when the number of Covid-19 cases here are rising scarily high every day and we're told to reduce social interactions, we get a big lot of new K-dramas coming up from tonight (Sep 17).

Time to say goodbye to lonely nights.

One Ordinary Day

Starring Kim Soo-hyun, Cha Seung-won, Lee Seol

20210917_drama2.jpg

Based on the British drama Criminal Justice, One Ordinary Day revolves around two men whose lives change completely after a woman is found murdered.

After one drunken night of fun, an ordinary college student Kim Hyun-soo (Kim Soo-hyun) finds himself the prime suspect in the gruesome murder of a woman he had spent the night with. With all circumstantial evidence pointing at him and the case receiving increasing scrutiny in the media and on social media, the prosecution is eager to declare him guilty.

The only person who comes forward to take his case is Shin Joong-han (Cha Seung-won), a small-time lawyer who barely passed the bar exam. He decides to help Hyun-soo on his intuition that he is innocent. With the odds stacked against them, the pair must put up an intense fight to bring justice and reveal the real perpetrator in a case that will not only change their lives, but also shake up the criminal justice system of the country.

Debuts Nov 27 on Viu

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/new-k-dramas-catch-until-november-jun-ji-hyun-kim-go-eun-song-hye-kyo-kim-soo-hyun

• Like 1

*** Filming for “One Ordinary Day” began in April of this year and took five months to complete, (September) and the drama is currently in post-production. We'll be able to see new sides of Kim Soo Hyun  that we haven’t seen in his other dramas. We could get to see again his detailed & deep performance. Simply put, the immersive quality of his acting. “One Ordinary Day” will premiere in November through Coupang Play.  :Twerkdatbutt:

One-Ordinary-Day.jpg

First teaser ---

video source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002990369

*** I'm proud that KSH becomes the newest member of Tommy Hilfiger's growing family. He scored another grand deal from this popular brand. This will strengthen his connection with his global fans by becoming the ambassador for this American clothing label. I'm sure that he's busy campaigning during this Autumn/Fall season. The Tommy Hilfiger's Pass the Mic global campaign content has come out yesterday September 21. I'm sure his huge influence prompted the heritage brand to choose him as its newest face. In all the published photos, KSH looks as fresh and handsome as ever. He was able to rock all the outfits with no frills just his magnificent projecting skills. I look forward to a great content of him with Tommy Hilfiger. :Megathanks:

*** KSH looks so very good in white, looks so clean. I love his smiles wearing this black suit as well. The blue one is chic look that gave him a CEO-like feeling. He looks hot & rich CEO. I hope he has a good time celebrating Chuseok. 

:shaq:

20210920181249563qaih.jpg

photos source : Kim Soo-hyun's agency, Gold Medalist, posted in the afternoon of September 20.

It's Okay To Not Be Okay is nominated for the TV Movie/Mini-Series Category at the 2021 International Emmy Awards.

It's Okay To Not Be Okay become only the 3rd korean drama to be nominated for International Emmy Awards

From one of the best TV Shows of 2020 by NY Times, to one of 13 Best Korean Dramas in 2020 by Forbes, to 8 nominations including Best Drama in Baeksang, to Best Mini Series Nominee at the Emmys.

*** Yesterday, September 23, the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced their nominations for the 2021 International Emmy Awards. The International Emmy Awards recognizes television programming that is originally produced and aired outside of the United States. They announced 44 nominees across 11 categories and from many countries, and one of them is SK. There are two nominees from this country and one of them is "It's OK To Not Be Okay", which were both produced by CJ ENM. The winners of the 2021 International Emmy Awards will be announced at a ceremony held in New York City on November 22. I love this drama. I find it really good. It is a masterpiece.  Good job, "IONTBO" team! It's a well-deserved nomination. Awesome! I hope they win. Congratulations

to the team especially shout out to KSH!    :popcornjackson:

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2021/09/24/korean-media-giant-cj-enm-picks-up-two-international-emmy-nominations/?sh=59977e7f33f6

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

Got nominee is already a big deal regardless win or not.  I do hope they win the award.  Kim Soo Hyun is very good of picking the right project.

@Cinder9966 ye, I hope so, too. No Korean TV drama has won the International Emmy Award. The winners will be announced at a ceremony to be held in New York City on Nov. 22. Looking forward to this.  :blush: