❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama " One Ordinary Day" ]

swingbaby

KSH 14th debut anniversary gift, credit to DC Gallery KSH

To celebrate 14Years With Kim Soo Hyun, KSH GFVT is Turning One Ordinary Day into a Special One for the Kids Our special day starts with a delicious meal for the kids & all the lovely staff members at Dreamhill (79 kids, 45 staff members)

Program held on 07/21

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:55 PM, Magician said:

Kim Soo Hyun is here to make sweater weather a little bit brighter with his 'BENCHBetterMade Pullover'

He so beautiful!

8 hours ago, Gina D said:

On 7/28/2021 at 7:55 PM, Magician said:

Kim Soo Hyun is here to make sweater weather a little bit brighter with his 'BENCHBetterMade Pullover'

He looks good in this sweater 

8 hours ago, Gina D said:

He so beautiful!

He looks good in this sweater 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!

“One Ordinary Day” won’ Be out on release until November 2021 is what I have been reading about. I can’t wait to see it. It’s been awhile since he done a good drama lately. He is a very talented actor with many talents and most all I love the way he sings.

US fan

On 7/31/2021 at 9:25 AM, Magician said:

The Sharp by Posco

New photo ads is a combination of elegance , simplicity and casual

He is so beautiful!❤️

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1

Top 14 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2021 Update)

For new K-Drama fans, it is often hard to make a great watchlist from scratch. You most probably ask your friend’s opinions or read online reviews to make your selection, but that is probably not enough to decide your next drama.

K-Dramas have plenty of genres. This time, we listed romance dramas set in school and university. We made a selection of the best teen romance and campus romance. If you are a K-Drama beginner, you might want to look out for the dramas that suit your taste the most among our selection. For K-Drama addicts, you probably have watched all the dramas listed below, if not it is time to add them to your watchlist.

If you are looking for more romance recommendations, you check our previous recommendations: best romantic comedybest romance historical, best action-thriller romance, and best fantasy romance.

Note: This is not a ranking. The article was first published in June 2019 and updated twice (in October 2020 and August 2021).

4. "Dream High"

Top 14 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2021 Update)

KBS

When: 2011

Cast: Suzy, Kim SooHyun, 2PM's Ok TaecYeon, Ham EunJung, Jang WooYoung, IU

Summary: It tells the love story and dreams of young people who desire to become stars by attending an Art High School.

For: Viewers looking for a heart-fluttering high-school romance with a music theme.

Why watch?: It might be an old drama, but the story is easy to watch and completely addictive. If you like K-Pop and dramas about singers, this drama might be for you. Suzy and Kim SooHyun couple's chemistry is unforgettable.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-best-school-college-romance-k-dramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

Can someone translate this in English for international fans please? :) I'm so glad I've found this web page to know everything about him, but I'm gonna start with page one. It'll probably take me a whole year to get through 2749 pages lol

Also this one too please :)

3 hours ago, Kate Chao said:

Also this one too please

Kim SooHyun has earned 30 billion won for his endorsements this year.. He is ranked 2nd among the Top celebrities CF earners in Korea for this year
Rumor has it that his current CF fee ranges from 1 billion - 1.5 billion won for 6 months..And all his cfs usually renews their contracts by years

Korean Celebrities with Highest Advertising Income, TMI News MNet Aug 4, 2021 In the Actors Category, Kim Soo hyun is still number 1 and 2 in Over All in Korean Celebrities Category

Korea's Top CF Earners/Korean Celebrities with Highest Advertising Income 
 2 singers , 3 actresses , 1 athlete & 7 actors
1.BTS
2.KimSooHyun
3.JeonJiHyun
4.GongYoo
5.SongHeungMin
6.ParkBoGum
7.ParkSeoJoon
8.HyeRi
9.JungHaeIn
10.JoJungSeok