❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

“I Am Not A Robot,” “Kill Me Heal Me,” “The Moon Embracing The Sun,” And More Now Free On Viki In Southeast Asia!

“I Am Not A Robot,” “Kill Me Heal Me,” “The Moon Embracing The Sun,” And More Now Free On Viki In Southeast Asia!

Eight more dramas are now available for free on Viki in Southeast Asia!

The Moon Embracing the Sun,”You Are My Destiny,” “Shopaholic Louis,” “My Secret Terrius,” “Kill Me Heal Me,” “Splash Splash Love,” “I Am Not a Robot,” and “Come and Hug Me” can now be watched for free in Southeast Asia, joining the already diverse lineup of available dramas.

soompi-collage-900x600-april2021.jpg

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

[Proof of Star] This is the most popular actor that Korean industry people want to offer to appear most now! Ranking TOP9

Sports Chosun surveyed more than 100 experts from broadcasting, movies, media to pick an actor that the industry people want to offer the role first.

1. Kim Soo Hyun

2. Park Seo Joon

3. Hyun Bin

4. Park Bo Gum & Nam Goong Min

6. Gong Yoo & Kang Ha Neul

8. Kim Woo Bin

9. Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Jae Wook, Kim Nam Gil & Lee Kyu Hyun

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/68090.html

TPzzog6d?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

[HanCinema's News] Top 10 Korean Dramas With the Best OSTs

OSTs are an important part of any narrative, be it films, dramas or otherwise. Contributing majorly to the immersion of any story, OSTs help us associate music to feelings and emotions and also signal certain situations that are to come. K-Dramas are no exception. Korean drama OSTs deserve to be a genre of their own with how beautifully they're suited to the exact emotions being portrayed on screen. Here are 10 K-Dramas with the best OSTs!

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

photo1330175.jpg

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" deals with multiple sensitive issues: those of mental health, trauma, living with Autism Spectrum Disorder, creativity as therapy and more. It was important therefore, for its OST to reflect the same values with equal, if not more, sensitivity. Not only did it do so with grace but also created a unique sound perfectly suited to the stylistic choices made by the drama itself, making it an unforgettable OST to say the least.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

CELEB PLUS, an advertising platform blockchain company, announced on the 6th that it has signed actor Kim Soo-hyun as an exclusive model.

https://celebplus-23214.medium.com/kim-soo-hyun-an-actor-of-celeb-plus-a-blockchain-advertising-platform-was-selected-as-an-d1dcd79fd12c

Mungkin gambar 1 orang dan teks yang menyatakan 'GOLD'

Kim Soo Hyun ads in 2021 :

Hanabank

Sought After

Nutine

DONGINBI

COSRX

TRY

THE SHARP by POSCO

MIDO Watches

Siwon School

Barudak

CAMU C

Celeb Plus

Kim Soo Hyun  CAMU C  ads in Thailand

• Like 1

*** Here's how Kim Soo-hyun looks like in military uniform. He's mesmerizing in green. He started his mandatory service on 2017 and was supposed to be on public service duty due to a pre-existing cardiac condition, but was eventually cleared for combat. He was placed fourth on the list of outstanding trainees during his basic training so, he was rewarded with a vacation by the division commander.  He received an early promotion to the rank of sergeant.  He was discharged on July 1, 2019.  :headbang:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXURPIFo_0/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Like 2

Dear Eonni: An Indian fan confesses her love for Park Shin Hye & Kim Soo Hyun; says they’re her fav humans

In the latest edition of Dear Eonni, Isha from India dedicates her sweet letter to actress Park Shin Hye and actor Kim Soo Hyun. Read her letter below.

Korean celebrities Park Shin Hye and Kim Soo Hyun

The K-Drama world has been giving us some precious gems since a while in the disguise of actors. Two of the most popular Korean celebrities, Park Shin Hye and Kim Soo Hyun have shown some really amazing prowess when it’s come to acting. Park Shin Hye has been a part of some incredible super hit projects such as The Heirs, Pinocchio, Sisyphus: The Myth, while Kim Soo Hyun has been a part of It’s Okay To Not Be Okay, My Love From The Star & more. 

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Eonni series has been penned by Isha from India to actress Park Shin Hye and actor Kim Soo Hyun. Read her letter below.

Spoiler

Dear Ms. Park Shin Hye and Mr. Kim Soo Hyun,

To you, Oppa and Unni my favorite people whom I am watching from far away. I am writing this letter from Pune, Maharashtra, India.

Oppa I saw you first in the drama called (My love from the Star) it kept me numb starting from the very first episode. The chemistry between Min Jun and Song Yi is just remarkable. Then I came across (It's Okay to Not be Okay and Hotel Del Luna) and it just gave me more and more cravings to see you. I can shamelessly admit that you are a Prince Charming and I am in love with you already.

I have a desperate wish of seeing you in a drama with my favourite Unni Park Shin Hye, it will be like a treat to watch two of my favourites together. It will be a dream come true for me, if I ever to get to see you both in my native province. To me, you are two of my favorite human beings. You are constantly in my thoughts, and there is not a moment that goes by when I do not think about you. I know that you will most likely never see this, and that's the pain of this situation. Being so thankful for someone who will never know who you are. I am one in a million people who admire you, look to you for a smile when I am having a bad day, and just being there to support you. 

By this I end my long love letter for you and wishing to see you more and more.

Thank you.

Regards, 

Isha.

Pune, Maharashtra,

India.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-indian-fan-confesses-her-love-park-shin-hye-kim-soo-hyun-says-they-re-her-fav-humans-731552

• Like 2

[PICK] Korean Summer Box Office Issues Over the Years

2012 – ‘The Thieves’ Beat Out Superheroes

summer05.jpg Credit: SHOWBOX

The Thieves, which boasts its luxurious cast, beat out The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises and became the number one box office hit that summer. In addition, Cha Tae Hyun’s comedy film The Grand Heist and Korean-style disaster film Deranged received solid results.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://zapzee.net/2020/08/23/pick-summer-box-office-issues-over-the-years/

*** It's TONIGHT! D-DAY! The much awaited ceremony, The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards, which will take place at  Ilsanseo-gu, Gyeonggi Province. The upcoming ceremony will be hosted again by comedian Shin Dong Yup and singer-actress Bae Suzy. Kim Soo Hyun is nominated for Best Actor. With this, #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay went viral as his supporters expressed their love for him.   :heart2beat:

*** KSH will be attending tonight. Like last year, Baeksang Arts Awards 2021 is being held without a live audience. The hosts, presenters, and performers during Baeksang Arts Awards will be addressing the camera and virtual audience this year when the entire event will be broadcast live from the venue. 'Baeksang' is considered one of the prestigious awards by Korean entertainment industry. The event will be broadcast live via jTBC, jTBC2, jTBC4, and TikTok at 9 pm KST onwards and the red carpet begins at 7.20 pm. For the past few years, the star-studded event was telecast live through VLive and TikTok. Netizens can follow the below links to watch the event live:     :blush:

https://m.vlive.tv/channel/EBF267

Tiktok

https://aqstream.com/jtbc2/JTBC2

*** The results of the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards tonight, May 13  are drawing attention. Who will win the Best Actor?The competition for the TV category is expected to be even fiercer than ever, and the Best Actor Award is one of them. There is only one prize, and who will be the one to pick it up?  :heart2beat:

57회 백상예술대상

Kim Soo Hyun – It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

01-8.jpg Credit: tvN

tvN’s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay made headlines with only the fact that it’s Kim Soo Hyun’s comeback project since his discharge from the military. Playing the role of caregiver Moon Gang Tae, the actor restrained emotions outwardly while expressing inner depression, emptiness, and loneliness through his eyes. He depicted an unconventional yet affectionate romance with Seo Ye Ji and heartwarming brotherly love with Oh Jung Se.

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210511102333008