❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

• swingbaby changed the title to HAPPY 33TH BIRTHDAY KIM SOO HYUN!!!
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]

11 K-Drama Male Leads Who Would Be Amazing To Date In Real Life

We’ve made a list before (which you can find here), but in recent years, there have definitely been a fair share of male leads who have set some high standards when it comes to K-drama boyfriend material. When you think of your favorite K-drama male lead, there are a few obvious ones that come to mind and a few that you know definitely wouldn’t make that list, ie. Joo Dan Tae from “The Penthouse.”

And although it took everything in me to not put the perfect Ri Jung Hyuk from “Crash Landing On You” on the list, thinking about the fact that we would only be able to see him in Switzerland really didn’t make him the most ideal K-drama boyfriend – although a fair share of us really wouldn’t mind the trek.

But luckily, here are nine other K-drama male leads who would be perfect on all levels to date in real life.

Note: This list focuses on male leads from more recent years.

10. Kim Soo Hyun – “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Kim-Soo-Hyun3.jpg

Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) with a heart-of-gold brother, Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se), is one memorable K-drama boyfriend. In the hit tvN series “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay,” Kang Tae is not only incredibly caring and compassionate towards his brother, but he lives like his only purpose and desire in life is to make his brother happy.

So when he falls in love with Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), his actions towards her are a solid reflection of how he treats his brother. There’s no going back when he falls in love, and his ability to understand and love unconditionally knows no bounds.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** This came from KingChoice, which is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should.  :blush:

These Are Considered The Current 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

1. Kim Soo Hyun

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-handsome-korean-actors-2021-close-february-28-1259.html

• Like 1

***  The website MetKstar released the top 20 Korean actors in February 2021. The results in the rankings are based on votes from netizens as well as fans by logging into different social media accounts. After a month of voting, the results are announced.  KSH came in at 9th. :selfie2:

source : https://metkstar.com/entertainer/choice

• Like 1

Discover the emblematic faces of Korean films, from global stars to renowned personality actors

20210309151530f0d5836a-8218-4226-bddb-ed

The KOREAN ACTORS 200 website, which will be accessible from March 15, aims to introduce the 200 actors that best represent the present and future of Korean cinema to people in the film industry all over the world. The selection process considered performers who starred in some of the biggest successes of the last decade, actors who earned accolades from film festivals in Korea or abroad, as well as the biggest contributors to indie film or those who participated in international projects. The actors who make up the final list include stars who are already active on the world stage as well as actors who have built a solid reputation in the Korean film industry but have yet to enjoy wider recognition.

Among the actors on the list are YOUN Yuh-jung and HAN Ye-ri, who recently came under the international spotlight with Minari; actors who have established themselves as Asian stars like KIM Soo-hyunSO Ji-subSON Ye-jinSONG Joong-kiLIM Yoon-a, and HYUN Bin; actors who are widely known for their acting credentials like KIM Seo-hyungKWAK Do-wonMOON So-ri, and CHO Jin-woong; and young actors who will shape the future of Korean cinema-like KIM Da-miRYU Jun-yeolE som, and JUNG Hae-in,The 200 actors will be released every week starting March 15 (Monday) on a special online web page for 20 actors will be released every week. The complete list will be revealed on March 15 through a dedicated website. This website will contain detailed bios for each actor accompanied by portrait photographs and showreels.

The photographs were taken by two prominent Korean photographers, KIM Jung-man and AHN Sung-jin. KIM is a Korean photographer with an international career spanning four decades and known for many photography projects, and who won the Young Photographer Award from the Rencontres d’Arles photography festival in France in 1977. AHN is an eminent Korean celebrity photographer who has been working with a large number of stars for the past 30 years after starting in advertisement photography in 1992. A catalogue featuring all these carefully composed pictures is scheduled to be published soon under the title THE ACTOR IS PRESENT and will be distributed to representatives of film companies and organizations around the world.

More details on this campaign, which has been initiated to increase the global awareness of Korean actors and to expand their opportunities overseas, can be found on the dedicated website accessible through KOFIC website (www.kobiz.or.kr) from March 15th.

credit : KOFIC

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/kofic_news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601007&seq=1800&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

These 17 Korean Actors Have The Most Followers On Instagram

How many are you following?

Instagram has become a popular social media platform for not only K-Pop idols to interact with and share their life with their fans, but also for some Korean actors as well.

From simple selfies to behind-the-scenes videos and promoting their shows, the app is a great way for fans to feel closer to their favorite actors.

Many of the most popular actors in the industry have amassed millions of followers on the app, which are very well-deserved!

These are the 17 Korean actors that currently have the most followers on Instagram.

8. Kim Soo Hyun (@soohyun_k216): 9.9 million followers

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOGctGMXmD/?utm_source=ig_embed

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-actors-followers-instagram/

*** I'm glad that KSH is among the selected of male actors in first release from the KOFIC Korean Actors 200 List. This includes both actors & actresses to represent the top acting talent from the industry. Can't wait for the full list release. I heard that every week (20) actors name will be announced & it will be based on alphabetical order in Hangul. I'm glad to see Park Bogum & Su Ji Sub there, too. B/W pictures there are NICE. KSH is aging gracefully. SJS is looking so steamy, same thing with PBG. :Fist1:

• Like 1

[PICK] Here are Actors Who Own The “Face of a King”

Most roles of the King and Emperor in dramas have been played by middle-aged actors, showing the dignity of a leader. However, recent works have broken away from this and are attempting to renew monarchs’ image with young actors taking the roles. Young actors can easily become a dignified ruler of the fictional universe and a witty character who gets along with the people. Not to mention that they please the viewer with their attractiveness that suits the King’s countenance. Let’s take a look at actors who led the popularity of their works with youthful energy.

Kim Soo Hyun in Moon Embracing the Sun

01-24.jpg Credit: MBC

Moon Embracing the Sun is the first to come to mind when we speak of a young king in drama. The show remains in many people’s memories after recording more than 40% of viewer ratings at its airing time. Based on a novel of the same name, Moon Embracing the Sun is a romance depicting the sorrowful love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king from the Joseon Dynasty, and Shaman Wol, who hides behind the veils. In it, Kim Soo Hyun mesmerized all with his charm as a young king. He dispelled the voices that worried whether an actor in his 20s would suit a King’s image. He then captivated the viewers by simultaneously showing his side as a dignified, cold monarch, yet loyal lover.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://zapzee.net/2021/03/21/pick-here-are-actors-who-own-the-face-of-a-king/

• Love 1

** Kim SooHyun reached over 10m followers on his Instagram in Mar. 20! I'm glad that he has been increasing his Instagram followers at a quick speed. As far as I remember back on June 4 last year, he had 3.1m followers only. He posted a special thanks message for fans on his Instagram story. You may follow Kim SooHyun on his funny Instagram account - @soohyun_k216.  He is known for posting a lot of crazy pictures.  :smile:

Kim-SooHyun-actor-insta-10m-1.png

Kim-SooHyun-actor-insta-10m-1.jpg

Kim-SooHyun-actor-insta-10m-2.jpg

photos source : https://www.kpopmap.com/kim-soohyun-reaches-10m-followers-on-instagram/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OMGGGGGGWe have never seen him in this kind of style. 

:crazily:

Thank you for a full translation. His mind is so beautiful. i always love to read his interview. He is matured so much and i'm so proud of him. Love him so much :heart:

Spoiler

20210322 Instagram Update. Seems likee he changed his stylist :heart:

Spoiler

This guy and his neat personality :saitama:

Spoiler

Edited by serenilmauve
Hide more than 3 tweets in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, swingbaby said:

OMGGGGGGWe have never seen him in this kind of style.

Thank you for a full translation. His mind is so beautiful. i always love to read his interview. He is matured so much and i'm so proud of him. Love him so much :heart:

20210322 Instagram Update. Seems likee he changed his stylist :heart:

This guy and his neat personality

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. Very NICE & COOL pictorial and interview for Vogue. He looks so good in all the pictures. I highlighted the NICE words he said in this interview : Kim Soo Hyun shared that his values had changed after his military service. He explained how that change in values had translated to his first project after his military service, which was “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.” He also talked about his upcoming drama, "That Night". The Korean version is planned as eight episodes for now, but the broadcast time and method have yet to be determined. He is a multi talented artist. That's why, he's one of my favorite actors. And I will always support KSH! I have no doubt about his acting skill. He stirs souls. Whewww........as far as I remember he has the following : a 4x Baeksang awards, 2x Grand Bell awards, 1x blue dragon film awards, 5x APAN awards, and 2x Seoul international awards winner (not counting his many other awards and nominations yet). So, what do you call this kind of actor?  :star:

"If I look back, there were abundant times to the point of excess, but there were also times when I regretted, retreated, felt a lack. "

“There was never a time in which I got swept up in a situation or felt desperate, but there was a time when I needed a break."

“I stopped feeling greed.”

"In a competition full of professionals, trying to stand out only makes you look like more of an amateur."

Then and Now: 7 K-Drama Actors' First and Most Recent Roles

Every actor has to get their start somewhere, so let's take a look at some popular K-drama actors' first roles compared to their most recent work!

Kim Soohyun

1616374731814-Kim-Soohyun.jpg

Image Source: MBC, tvN

In 2007, Kim Soohyun made his acting debut as a supporting cast member in the sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile.' He has since gone on to star in some very successful dramas and films, most recently playing Moon Gangtae in the 2020 drama 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay.' He will also be starring in the upcoming drama 'That Night.'

(skipped unrelated.....)

source https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/03/22/then-and-now-7-k-drama-actors-first-and-most-recent-roles-390486

Kim Soo Hyun Shows Off His Biceps in Vogue Photoshoot

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has come forward with a unique aura with his bulked-up arms.

On the 22nd, Vogue Korea released a pictorial of Kim Soo Hyun. Although the actor has shown many different aspects through various media, he caught the eyes with his new looks and showed off his presence.

vogue-korea.jpeg

During the photo shoot, Kim Soo Hyun said, “So far, I’ve enjoyed adventures in a safe environment.

From now on, I will try to get out of my safe zone to be more adventurous. We can’t always expect a good result. Fortunately for me, there have been many cases where good results came out as expected. Though I hope things to remain as it is in the future, I still want to challenge myself. I am learning how to be selfless and giving. And it helped me expand my horizon.”

After announcing a successful return from the military through It’s Okay to Not Be Okay last year, Kim Soo Hyun is now preparing for the new drama That Night (literal title). “While most series based on criminals focus on the process of finding the real culprit, this work captures the relationship of the main character and the people around him,” he introduced the series.

download-1-6.jpeg

With the new Vogue photoshoot revealed, his upcoming drama series and future career are more so anticipated, especially with his mature looks.

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210323061602691

*** KSH has this flawless visuals in this Vogue Korea photoshoot. This is for next month's issue (April).  Although, he has been showing different faces on-cam for many years now but, he displays a different art this time. This photoshoot combines sexy, chic & modern. :grin: