❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

7 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Anyway, i read that over 65% of those commenting on naver about his id photo are men, and most of them praising how good he looks in a mug shot. Lol! they've probably experienced it themselves.

65% ? Hahaha wow. Even men admiring his handsome face eh? :wub: hehehe

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

People jealous (even man)! Heehee!

Photo taken with an ordinary camera , he looks good. With or without makeup, he also looks good. (Remember Infinite Challenge, the hosts comment about his no makeup) It’s free advertisement for him. Quick, quick, get him to advertise for face products. :blush:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Lol! i'm curious so i just checked and now it's actually 56% of 1660 comments..well still more men :D.  According to one of the commentators, the photo took about 10 second to take, not much preparation, in front of the wall, using an ordinary camera, so the quality is pretty poor. The recruits say all their id photos look like a reflection of the back of the spoon. Lol! That's why he's amazed how KSH still manages to look good.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

The recruits say all their id photos look like a reflection of the back of the spoon. Lol! That's why he's amazed how KSH still manages to look good.

:D hahaha. Soohyun really has that what people called Natural Beauty :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, babe19 said:

(Remember Infinite Challenge, the hosts comment about his no makeup) It’s free advertisement for him. Quick, quick, get him to advertise for face products.

Maybe Beyond will appointed him as their spokesman again after he's discharged from the army ... Wishful thinking :tongue:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

:D hahaha. Soohyun really has that what people called Natural Beauty :wub:

I like that “ natural beauty “! I am thankful that even before his military, he still has advertisers interested to sign him on (mode tour and Bloomberg). Is this normal? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, babe19 said:

I like that “ natural beauty “! I am thankful that even before his military, he still has advertisers interested to sign him on (mode tour and Bloomberg). Is this normal? 

Yeah i wonder about that too..he's still number 8 right on the brand influencer rank? When he didn't have a drama or a movie for almost 2 years

I was watching a youtube video about american girls reacting to korean celebs, and the tester used KSH, LMH, and Wonbin as the example. Funny, how two girls in the end chose him to be the one to marry, and one girl chose him as the one to date..i'd say KSH effect of 'natural beauty'..lol! No one chose him to be killed..hehehe

• Like 6

I can't believe I missed a day and am seeing these brands new images with our SooHyun :3 . BTW does he have a nickname fans call him by? 

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! i'm curious so i just checked and now it's actually 56% of 1660 comments..well still more men :D

Even men thinks he's handsome. He is good looking with or without makeup. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Why is it people always compare him with LMH? and some with LJS. At first i was ok, but the more i read the more i got irritated. Those people always undermine KSH and say that he's overrated

I like all 3 mentioned but KSH has become my biggest bias which I actively follow and support. People compare LMH to KSH bc they're both the most recognized face of Hallyu. I do admit LMH is generally more popular internationally but that's given that he's been around longer and has more dramas. He was the face of Hallyu for many years. His fan must feel quite threaten when KSH become the new face of Hallyu in 2014-2015 with only MLFTS. (It's like Song Jong Ki with DOTS in 2016.)

LJS acting is quite good and he has picked good projects. He's also extremely active (and in social media) thus has gained a lot of intl fans in the past 2 yrs. He also debut the same year as KSH so it's understandable why they would compare them. All 3 were due to enlist this year bc they are around the same age.There was also an article in 2014 that hailed these 3 (along with Kim Woo Bin) as the new Kings of Hallyu so you can see why ppl always bicker about who is more deserving. 

I believe the reason why some ppl say that KSH is overrated is mainly bc they have only watched one of his works (which they didnt love) or any at all. KSH has not been active on screen (besides CFs) for 2 years. It didn't help that Real open to bad reviews in SK. People in SK seems to have this mentality towards not so active actors (e.g. Won Bin) that they're overrated bc they don't have enough new works to show and they're only riding on old fame to make money. IMHO I believe that people are just jealous that even tho KSH isn't that active, he's still beloved in general and has been so endearing even with only one mega-hit. But it's the same for a lot of actors... e.g. his ceo Bae Yong Joon, the original King of Hallyu with one Winter Sonata.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Love and hate his expression :D

'REAL' Mask Jang Tae Young 

23192605_484956861875947_1923723644_n.png?oh=b33eca4269aa92dcfd43677c189638cf&oe=59FBF494

Many fans said he is so cocky in this scene, they want to hit him...lol.   I like boss JTY, but it seems like mask JTY has more fans because he is kind of crazy, but also kind of childish, the character has more layers so you empathize with him more .  I really do feel like the two roles are acted by two different actors even though they look exactly the same.  No wonder KSH said this is his representative work in his 20's.

He posted his farewell message with a blank "picture".  It seems like he is saying he leaving for the military on a blank slate, without any baggage of being a top star.  He will also return with a blank slate and will work towards his representative work of his 30's.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, min woo said:

I like all 3 mentioned but KSH has become my biggest bias which I actively follow and support. People compare LMH to KSH bc they're both the most recognized face of Hallyu. I do admit LMH is generally more popular internationally but that's given that he's been around longer and has more dramas. He was the face of Hallyu for many years. His fan must feel quite threaten when KSH become the new face of Hallyu in 2014-2015 with only MLFTS. (It's like Song Jong Ki with DOTS in 2016.)

LJS acting is quite good and he has picked good projects. He's also extremely active (and in social media) thus has gained a lot of intl fans in the past 2 yrs. He also debut the same year as KSH so it's understandable why they would compare them. All 3 were due to enlist this year bc they are around the same age.There was also an article in 2014 that hailed these 3 (along with Kim Woo Bin) as the new Kings of Hallyu so you can see why ppl always bicker about who is more deserving. 

I believe the reason why some ppl say that KSH is overrated is mainly bc they have only watched one of his works (which they didnt love) or any at all. KSH has not been active on screen (besides CFs) for 2 years. It didn't help that Real open to bad reviews in SK. People in SK seems to have this mentality towards not so active actors (e.g. Won Bin) that they're overrated bc they don't have enough new works to show and they're only riding on old fame to make money. IMHO I believe that people are just jealous that even tho KSH isn't that active, he's still beloved in general and has been so endearing even with only one mega-hit. But it's the same for a lot of actors... e.g. his ceo Bae Yong Joon, the original King of Hallyu with one Winter Sonata.

I can understand why the media and some fans group these actors together since they are around the same age and has huge fanbases.  However,  I feel that KSH is a different type of actor.  He is not very active on social media, he doesn't play games with close body contact at FMs, he doesn't say sugar coated words, he doesn't pick roles to please fans.  I know some fans resent this a lot and say he is not keeping up with the times by not "entertaining" fans more.  I find this amusing because there are tonnes of actors out there with good looks that will do all the above, why stick to him and have all these resentments?  Luckily, most fans like him for being himself and not conforming to "ideals".  

Anyways, we should refrain from mentioning other actors here since this is a KSH thread.  

• Like 5

@yuzu16 true. I'm actually really glad he picks roles to challenge himself rather than to please the average fangirls. 

I shared two of my favorite images from the movie (that I managed to have saved) on the Real thread and I haven't seen it so am just judging from visuals but it's 15 days til it release in Hong Kong. ^^

6_E54430863052_A913_EC20_AD9_FC082785_F8tumblr_inline_oub8ykejim1tyobkz_500.jpg&

• Like 3