❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2zxcwg7fz9f79sp3y9qi7kzqk.jpg674qe1auromw2gk88sery20je.jpg

1m3sl1ja8hh1ygz6rbzdybmzf.jpg

15xiof2vg393mms8v5khnmvya.jpg

For those who cant find him... Found these on weibo. I definitely recognize him. He got the smallest best looking face! Am so glad he still looks the same dressed down. ^^ 

I'm missing him horribly. 2018-2019 not gonna be the same. :(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Kim Soo Hyun service important Information is as follows:

now the troops: the new army education team first division

now grade: second class 1

enlistment date: 2017.10.23

rose to the second class 2 Date: 2017.11.01

recruits training graduation ceremony: 2017.11.29

promoted to a military date : 2018.02. 01

promotion to the soldiers on the date: 2018.09.01

promoted to the captain date: 2019.04.01

retired date: 2019.07.22

Cr : weibo

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun 'Cuckoo ads' appeared in TW drama

Video :

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FswMQmK4d?fid=1034:8efa92cdea20444cc17e54b5a359452f

LOL, and kdrama viewers complain about Korean drama's blatant use of PPLs.  In this Taiwanese drama, a mother and daughter are in a department store and the mother points to a standee and says to her daughter "Isn't he a famous Korean actor?  The one who plays an alien professor?  His acting is quite good, I've seen it (the drama) 3-4 times."  The daughter replies "Yes, his name is Kim Soo Hyun, he's a very famous oppa in Korea."  Then the camera pans to a Cuckoo cooking demonstration table where two sales associates are offering samples of soft and fragrant freshly cooked rice.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Male advertising model brand reputation October Big Data

The Korea Institute for Enterprise Research analyzed 22,602,417 brand data of 50 male brand models from September 27, 2017 to October 28, 2017, and communicated with consumers' brand participation. And the amount of diffusion was measured. Compared to the 50-person brand Big Data of 14,788,071 in September, the male ad model increased by 52.84%.

Brand reputation index is an index that classifies brand value data, communication value, media value, and social value and weights by extracting brand big data and analyzing consumer behavior. In the brand reputation analysis, the brand reputation index was analyzed by the participation index which affects the brand, the communication index influencing the consumers, and the community index measured by the diffusion amount of the brand.

In October 2017, male advertising model brand reputation, TOP 50 :

1. Gong Yoo

2. Ma Dong Seok

3. Kang Daniel

4. Lee Sang Min

5. Park Sookhyun

6. Park Seo Joon

7. Hyun Bin

8. KIM SOO HYUN

9. Song Jong Ki

10. G Dragon

Source :

http://betanews.heraldcorp.com:8080/article/758328.html

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000996876

http://www.futurekorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Handsome soldier :heart:

Foto Lucky Kim.

I just saw this at weibo. It amazes me how prominent his features look. He needs to act in a war movie when he comes back. 

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun 'Cuckoo ads' appeared in TW drama

Video :

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FswMQmK4d?fid=1034:8efa92cdea20444cc17e54b5a359452f

The Taiwanese ppl really likes him. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, min woo said:

I just saw this at weibo. It amazes me how prominent his features look. He needs to act in a war movie when he comes back. 

The Taiwanese ppl really likes him. 

No war movie, please.  This type of movie is so repetitive in Korea and my least favorite genre.  We can get our soldier Kim fix over the next two years :).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

No war movie, please.  This type of movie is so repetitive in Korea and my least favorite genre.  We can get our soldier Kim fix over the next two years :).

I also don't really like war movies (except for a few like Letters to Iwo Jima and Saving Private Ryan) but I think with the right script and director, it can be very good seeing as KSH never done one before. I remember one of my very first Korean film was Taegugki and I cried a whole lot watching that movie. That's one of the better if not the best Korean War movie and it's been too long since I've seen a better one. That movie cemented Jang Dong Gun acting career. I believe KSH could explore a different type of acting challenge in something like that but then of course whatever he does after he comes out, I'll be rooting for. 2019. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, min woo said:

I also don't really like war movies (except for a few like Letters to Iwo Jima and Saving Private Ryan) but I think with the right script and director, it can be very good seeing as KSH never done one before. I remember one of my very first Korean film was Taegugki and I cried a whole lot watching that movie. That's one of the better if not the best Korean War movie and it's been too long since I've seen a better one. That movie comented Jang Dong Gun acting career. I believe KSH could explore a different type of acting challenge in something like that but then of course whatever he does after he comes out, I'll be rooting for. 2019. 

Have you seen Real, min woo?  KSH is excellent in this.  I love how he only challenges himself and eager to see how he will top Jang Tae Young in his next role.

I would actually like him to take a lighter role next time, perhaps a comedy since he has good comedic timing.  

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Have you seen Real, min woo?  KSH is excellent in this.  I love how he only challenges himself and eager to see how he will top Jang Tae Young in his next role.

I would actually like him to take a lighter role next time, perhaps a comedy since he has good comedic timing.  

Unfortunately no bc it's not showing in my country and I'm patiently waiting for a DVD (eng) to come out so I can show my support. I am aware that SK critics didnt like the movie. But I'm also aware that int'l critics have received it positively (as well as KSH performance). I'm currently following the Real movie thread bc I'm baffled as to why the critics in SK could hate it so much (some calling it the worst movie ever made and some saying this could end KSH acting career) while others int'l have moderate to great reviews. 

Yes, he sure does :). I would just love to see him in anything. 

• Like 6