❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama " One Ordinary Day" ]

Hi @willenette.
I have checked the news for "Producer" at nate earlier.
Three news articles came out saying that IU has not confirmed yet if she will be in the drama. One news item was released today about the possibility of KSH and IU working together again after "Dream High" via the upcoming show. Again, nothing is confirmed yet for the two actors. Only Cha Tae Hyun is confirmed to appear in it.

Kim Soo Hyun's Bean Pole Outdoor pictorial released
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nkketmuN6n1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

On March 2, Cheil Industries BeanPole Outdoor has released the spring outdoor pictorial of actor Kim Soo Hyun.

This flawless pictorial of Kim Soo Hyun showing his unique and extraordinary proportions radiates a charm that could sway a woman's heart. The spring outdoor look of Kim Soo Hyun that was released to the public by BeanPole Outdoor is characterized by a cheerful color of blue and yellow and ensures more activity because of its lightweight windbreaker.

credit: newsis

• Replies 55k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and IU, new casting prospects of writer Park Ji Eun for "Producers"
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nkkjqaypQM1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

A KBS official said on March 2 that "Although it is true that IU is a candidate for the cast of Producers, but her appearance is not confirmed yet" he revealed.

Earlier, Kim Soo Hyun's agency Keyeast admitted the fact that they received a proposal for his appearance in the drama but said that the "work is under review".

If IU and Kim Soo Hyun would confirm their appearance, then this would be the first time that they would be reunited after working together in KBS2 TV's "Dream High" four years ago.

IU was challenged to act for the first time through "Dream High" and finished warming up as an actor after KBS' "You're the best, Lee Soon Shin". She showed a mature performance through her leading role in "Pretty Man".

Kim Soo Hyun began acting as a full-fledged adult through "Dream High". He demonstrated potential as a leading actor by giving an enthusiastic performance with a thick accent and wearing baggy clothes. Hereafter, he has appeared in the MBC drama "Moon Embracing the Sun" and the SBS drama "You who came from the stars" and the movies, "Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly", turning into one of the best stars of Korea.

The two actors have maintained a friendship through a steady contact even after "Dream High" has ended its broadcast. Kim Soo Hyun showed his particular friendship by visiting IU in her concert venue last year. As actors who had the same starting point, who rose to the rank of the current top stars side by side. Together, their chemistry would be demonstrated once again through the drama "Producers" and this has gained interest.

Meanwhile, the KBS drama "Producers" which was written by "You who came from the stars" writer Park Ji Eun plans to air starting April.

credit: naver

pechumori said: Hi @willenette.
I have checked the news for "Producer" at nate earlier.
Three news articles came out saying that IU has not confirmed yet if she will be in the drama. One news item was released today about the possibility of KSH and IU working together again after "Dream High" via the upcoming show. Again, nothing is confirmed yet for the two actors. Only Cha Tae Hyun is confirmed to appear in it.

"Baidu Top10 Korean Stars" for Feb 2015 last one week result  Kim Soo Hyun no.1 Cokayo Soo Hyun ahh!! <:-P  source : http://m.ahatv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=303236
IMG_20150302_172434_zpsdpmi3pha.jpg
IMG_20150302_172436_zpsxqu75m8d.jpg  cr Stars88jo_Kmoon Twitter

Guest iamaryn

So I was having mixed feelings about "Producer" but after hearing that Gong Hyo Jin may take the other female lead, I really now want Soo Hyun to take it..do you think he'll confirm???

HELLO!!
Wow, it's been a while since I last visited the forum. :) Kinda busy for the past few days. 
So our baby KSH has a new rumor about his new drama? :) DAEBAK. :D 
I mean, it's good that media is spreading something like this, it makes us aware that baby Kim Soo Hyun is really assessing things for his new project. But then, it's still better if the news will come out right from his side. :D
So about the "Producer" drama where he is rumored to be a cast, I wish the plot of this drama isn't boring or dull. Well, that is from me who haven't watched any drama that is similar with the "Producer". :D But if ever KSH will really get into this drama, I think the show will be perfect BECAUSE ANYTHING IS PERFECT FOR HIM. 

Unicaunnisansu

said: [size=4]

He has a habit of covering his mouth with his hand when he laughs.

[/size][size=3]According to psychological interpretation, he subconsciously covers his mouth when he laughs to hide his overflowing masculinity. Maybe he is too manly inside. [/size]

credit: Dramafever

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama
Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama

Actress Gong Hyo Jin might be making her return to the small screen sooner than expected.

According to her agency, the star has received an offer to star in the upcoming KBS2TV drama, tentatively titled “Producer,” by the writer of last year’s biggest drama sensation “My Love from the Stars.” With Cha Tae Hyun already confirmed for one of the lead roles, other actors in talks to join the production include Kim Soo Hyun and IU.

“She has been offered the role of a variety show PD of ten years. We are positively looking over the offer,” her agency stated to MyDaily.

If Gong Hyo Jin decides to take on the role, the drama would mark her comeback just seven months after wrapping up SBS’ “It’s Okay, That’s Love” which ended its run in September.

The weekend drama is scheduled to premiere on April 17.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/02/gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-star-alongside-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-tae-hyun-in-new-drama/ 

puuuumash said: class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama

Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama

Actress Gong Hyo Jin might be making her return to the small screen sooner than expected.

According to her agency, the star has received an offer to star in the upcoming KBS2TV drama, tentatively titled “Producer,” by the writer of last year’s biggest drama sensation “My Love from the Stars.” With Cha Tae Hyun already confirmed for one of the lead roles, other actors in talks to join the production include Kim Soo Hyun and IU.

“She has been offered the role of a variety show PD of ten years. We are positively looking over the offer,” her agency stated to MyDaily.

If Gong Hyo Jin decides to take on the role, the drama would mark her comeback just seven months after wrapping up SBS’ “It’s Okay, That’s Love” which ended its run in September.

The weekend drama is scheduled to premiere on April 17.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/02/gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-star-alongside-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-tae-hyun-in-new-drama/ 

Throwback...  I love this part in episode 231 of RM; Kim Min Seo was a guest and reenacted her scene from TMTETS. Genius Sparta Kooks uses his cap as the king's headpiece :-j. I noticed that many of RM episodes that aired during 2014 played a lot of songs from YWCFTS/MLFAS. Mostly the background music. When I hear them I'm reminded of KSH and DMJ.
tumblr_ncltllTm7O1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg
cr: dramatroll.net

Kim Soo Hyun in a hat, cap, gat and king headpiece...
tumblr_nklnv8ZFcn1u6n3lho5_1280.jpgtumblr_nklnv8ZFcn1u6n3lho3_400.gif
%EB%B3%84%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C-%EC%98%A8-%Emoonpc_kim2.jpg
Kim Jong Kook in a cap...
xSz70xZ.png
Just kidding, KJK is masculine and handsome in his own ways.  :D
cr: owners and as tagged

• Guest changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama " One Ordinary Day" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic