❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Unicaunnisansu said:

lhynne said: Emily RolloA said:
Hi @lhynne! I remember your name, I saw it many times in the earlier days of this forum. Back then, baby was not yet famous as he is today but you with another girl were so active in pouring items about our baby....'though it is history...from dream high to moon embraces the sun...thank you for all your efforts and love for KSH. Thats the foundation of this thread, your tireless efforts in following our baby...more than 4 years ago you already noticed our baby back then, even before all of us here became aware of HIS existence... You should be promoted to IMMORTAL a long time ago because you really are one immortal fan of our baby! Now, let's celebrate together his birthday and thank God for all his blessings to our baby... I hope to see you post here more often again, although I'm a silent lurker here most of the time but you should know, active people here are all daebak! And you will feel that the love for our baby is always alive... Hqppy Birthday my beloved first love Korean! Thank you for simply existing in our life! I hope to see your new work again, drama or a movie...just show us again your acting. Annyeong my ikstars sisters!
="quoteauthor">

Let's Keep this Thread moving, Since there's NO news coming allow me to share some of my collections just to make this thread moving  ^:)^

ksh_unicaunnisansu_mini-standee_mycollec

Thanks to my lovely and thoughtful friends Oemonnie Noriko & Chwee for giving this Standees. I will treasure this Collections Forever. The Three Standees are from Singapore Fan Meeting "First Memories in Singapore". And the 3rd standee from left is from Beyond Store Japan.

This is how Crraazzy  Kim Soo Hyun Fans in the Philippines are. This was one of our gatherings when "My Love From The Stars" was airing in our local television.

So, How about you? how are you doing in your country? Hope to see some activities in your country  for our dear Kim Soo Hyun. you may share it here too.
10501828_895605187120187_357240177862008
10417646_895611710452868_716202568774588

Don't open the Spoiler if you have heart problem :P :p :P

10462686_895605003786872_224150614974208

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ahn Jae Hyun Picks Kim Soo Hyun Over Jun Ji Hyun

After first meeting each other during “My Love From the Stars,” Ahn Jae Hyunrevealed that he became close friends with Kim Soo Hyun.

On the episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” aired on February 28, Ahn Jae Hyun is selected as the “Celebrity of 2015.”

When asked questions about Jun Ji Hyun, whom he had worked with during “My Love From the Stars,” he answers, “She was like a mother to me when filming. Even when the staff nagged at me, she’d take my side, saying ‘He’s adorable.’ Kim Soo Hyun also coached me a lot.”

When the reporter takes interest in Ahn Jae Hyun’s relationship with Kim Soo Hyun, who is a year younger, he answers, “When the director told us to take some time to organize our age ranks, we just decided to become friends.”

Forced to decide between Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun, Ahn Jae Hyun surprisingly picks Kim Soo Hyun. He says, “I chose Kim Soo Hyun because he’s a male friend that I feel comfortable around.”

ahn-jae-hyun-2.png
ahn-jae-hyun.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/28/ahn-jae-hyun-picks-kim-soo-hyun-over-jun-ji-hyun/

dramafan888 said: 

Ahn Jae Hyun Picks Kim Soo Hyun Over Jun Ji Hyun

After first meeting each other during “My Love From the Stars,” Ahn Jae Hyunrevealed that he became close friends with Kim Soo Hyun.

On the episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” aired on February 28, Ahn Jae Hyun is selected as the “Celebrity of 2015.”

When asked questions about Jun Ji Hyun, whom he had worked with during “My Love From the Stars,” he answers, “She was like a mother to me when filming. Even when the staff nagged at me, she’d take my side, saying ‘He’s adorable.’ Kim Soo Hyun also coached me a lot.”

When the reporter takes interest in Ahn Jae Hyun’s relationship with Kim Soo Hyun, who is a year younger, he answers, “When the director told us to take some time to organize our age ranks, we just decided to become friends.”

Forced to decide between Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun, Ahn Jae Hyun surprisingly picks Kim Soo Hyun. He says, “I chose Kim Soo Hyun because he’s a male friend that I feel comfortable around.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/28/ahn-jae-hyun-picks-kim-soo-hyun-over-jun-ji-hyun/

We've watched "Secretly Greatly together" at Korean Cultural Center Of The Philippines [May 23, 2014]

10155180_870712196278683_269867140933881
10300663_870714422945127_720959796453974

10343483_859110337449985_571070378070499
10422338_859110364116649_520653778057771

And at the end of the show, Kim Soo Hyun Phils gave out one Kim Soo Hyun Original poster for "Secretly Greatly" in a frame. And the winner is
1382957_859110427449976_1514521629963661

credit: https://www.facebook.com/KimSooHyunPhils

prussianblue said: Cha Tae-hyun to play veteran variety PD to Kim Soo-hyun’s rookie

OH. I like this. I like it a lot. KBS’s new drama Producer isn’t settling for one male lead, because why have one when you can have two? Right on the heels of announcing Kim Soo-hyun’s potential reunion with the writer of You From Another Star in her newest drama, Cha Tae-hyun (Jeon Woo-chi) has signed on to play the veteran variety producer to Kim Soo-hyun’s rookie. The Yoda to his Luke Skywalker. The Moon-ho to his Healer. This is one trend in dramaland that should never die down.

The drama is set in the backstage world of variety shows, and will be helmed by star variety PD Seo Soo-min, of Gag Concert and Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook. She’s known for having a Midas touch, and is now the CP (chief producer, aka head honcho) of KBS’s Happy Sunday corner, which includes Superman Returns and Season 3 of 1 Night 2 Days. That explains how she got Cha Tae-hyun onboard since he’s on the 1 Night 2 Days cast, while we already know that writer Park Ji-eun (You From Another Star) was responsible for calling Kim Soo-hyun back to dramaland.

Cha Tae-hyun has been cast to play a 10-year veteran PD of variety shows. He’s described as walking in and out of the Korea Communication Standards Commission (the censorship office) like it’s his own house, though for all his experience on a long list of variety shows, he’s still a PD without a marquee program to his name. Cha Tae-hyun is pretty much perfect for this role — he spends his days on variety sets working with these PDs, and I can’t wait to see him making inside jokes, like meta on meta with a side of meta.

If he signs on, Kim Soo-hyun will play a rookie PD in his department. I already love his character description: He was planning to become a prosecutor, but chose to become a variety PD solely for love. Their leading ladies will be a variety PD and a singer, but we’ll have to wait till the roles are cast to know which way the pairings go.

The show still doesn’t have a set air date, though producers are aiming for a Friday-Saturday slot to compete with the prime weekend real estate that tvN and JTBC have cornered. The plan is to start shooting in March and some stories say that it could premiere as soon as April, but others have it premiering later in the year. It’ll require moving their standard weekend shows around to make a Friday-Saturday slot possible, so that’ll be a factor as well. I’m amused that they’re talking about cutting back on dramas one day, then carving out even more slots the next.

Whenever it airs, I’ll certainly be looking forward to this drama. I know showbiz — and particularly dramaland — is a well-worn landscape around here, but as a fan of variety, I’m going to find a little extra joy in the melding of two worlds that I love.

Cr. dramabeans

Hello all :-h, I guess never visited and lurking in this thread for almost two weeks is a weird thing for me, because it seems like a year since the last time i heard update of KSH and i miss all of you here too :( (I'm not even exaggerating lol). And tada i came and hear this another possible rumors.
This time i feeling 50-50, not fully against it, but just feel a little bit excited (even if he still considering). Maybe i just relieved because at least he not taking any fantasy-more than one personality-and certainly not a vampire-drama. Although his character description still vague, a rookie PD is a interisting (real life) character, maybe dont excited too much for another a 'love-fool' character again--hope we can know more of this drama and a official announcement from him. Just believe him. :)

Hi @willenette.
I have checked the news for "Producer" at nate earlier.
Three news articles came out saying that IU has not confirmed yet if she will be in the drama. One news item was released today about the possibility of KSH and IU working together again after "Dream High" via the upcoming show. Again, nothing is confirmed yet for the two actors. Only Cha Tae Hyun is confirmed to appear in it.

Kim Soo Hyun's Bean Pole Outdoor pictorial released
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nkketmuN6n1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

On March 2, Cheil Industries BeanPole Outdoor has released the spring outdoor pictorial of actor Kim Soo Hyun.

This flawless pictorial of Kim Soo Hyun showing his unique and extraordinary proportions radiates a charm that could sway a woman's heart. The spring outdoor look of Kim Soo Hyun that was released to the public by BeanPole Outdoor is characterized by a cheerful color of blue and yellow and ensures more activity because of its lightweight windbreaker.

credit: newsis

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and IU, new casting prospects of writer Park Ji Eun for "Producers"
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nkkjqaypQM1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

A KBS official said on March 2 that "Although it is true that IU is a candidate for the cast of Producers, but her appearance is not confirmed yet" he revealed.

Earlier, Kim Soo Hyun's agency Keyeast admitted the fact that they received a proposal for his appearance in the drama but said that the "work is under review".

If IU and Kim Soo Hyun would confirm their appearance, then this would be the first time that they would be reunited after working together in KBS2 TV's "Dream High" four years ago.

IU was challenged to act for the first time through "Dream High" and finished warming up as an actor after KBS' "You're the best, Lee Soon Shin". She showed a mature performance through her leading role in "Pretty Man".

Kim Soo Hyun began acting as a full-fledged adult through "Dream High". He demonstrated potential as a leading actor by giving an enthusiastic performance with a thick accent and wearing baggy clothes. Hereafter, he has appeared in the MBC drama "Moon Embracing the Sun" and the SBS drama "You who came from the stars" and the movies, "Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly", turning into one of the best stars of Korea.

The two actors have maintained a friendship through a steady contact even after "Dream High" has ended its broadcast. Kim Soo Hyun showed his particular friendship by visiting IU in her concert venue last year. As actors who had the same starting point, who rose to the rank of the current top stars side by side. Together, their chemistry would be demonstrated once again through the drama "Producers" and this has gained interest.

Meanwhile, the KBS drama "Producers" which was written by "You who came from the stars" writer Park Ji Eun plans to air starting April.

credit: naver

pechumori said: Hi @willenette.
I have checked the news for "Producer" at nate earlier.
Three news articles came out saying that IU has not confirmed yet if she will be in the drama. One news item was released today about the possibility of KSH and IU working together again after "Dream High" via the upcoming show. Again, nothing is confirmed yet for the two actors. Only Cha Tae Hyun is confirmed to appear in it.