❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@RachelleN
Agree. Until now I don't get it. It's not real. And it can actually torturing the idol itself.(For not wanting the idol having a relation). Is that what idol have to pay for their stardom?Geez...
Fish kiss, I still can understand. But hate your idol if they open up their relations, and not easy to forgive if they had a mistake, or be so fussy and say that it is a scandal for something that is not necessary, well that's quite something.

: )

KSH-NoonaFan said:
...As to KSH having a GF, I'm not ready to hear that yet, so prefer he keeps it a secret if he is in a relationship. But will support him and respect his decision whatever that may be. To me he is a human being and not a product for my entertainment alone. I'm invested in his success in everything he does, because that will make him happy. Him being happy means him being able to perform at his best, in turn giving me more pleasure in watching him and this makes me happy.

@puuuumash, ROFL. I was thinking along the same line. Baby is keeping us a secret to protect me as I'm not a celeb.  :-$

puuuumash said:

mabelle147

said: @RachelleN

Agree. Until now I don't get it. It's not real. And it can actually torturing the idol itself.(For not wanting the idol having a relation). Is that what idol have to pay for their stardom?Geez...

Fish kiss, I still can understand. But hate your idol if they open up their relations, and not easy to forgive if they had a mistake, or be so fussy and say that it is a scandal for something that is not necessary, well that's quite something.

: )

aismile1

said:

KSH-NoonaFan

said:

...As to KSH having a GF, I'm not ready to hear that yet, so prefer he keeps it a secret if he is in a relationship. But will support him and respect his decision whatever that may be. To me he is a human being and not a product for my entertainment alone. I'm invested in his success in everything he does, because that will make him happy. Him being happy means him being able to perform at his best, in turn giving me more pleasure in watching him and this makes me happy.

@puuuumash, ROFL. I was thinking along the same line. Baby is keeping us a secret to protect me as I'm not a celeb.  :-$

Kim Soo-hyeon-I, his fashion pictorial for spring 2015

photo568986.jpg

photo568986.jpg

Kim Soo-hyeon-I's pictorial is to be released in Korea and China at the same time.

Singsung Tonsang's men's suit brand, ZIOZIA has unveiled the spring 2015 commercial featuring their exclusive model, Kim Soo-hyeon-I in Korea and China at the same time.

The brand has achieved a huge success leading the K-fashion since they have been sharing Kim Soo-hyeon-I effect from "The Sun and the Moon" to ' My Love from the Star'.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I's ZIOZIA pictorial, which has been drawing attention each time, has influenced the trend in China as well with its simplistic color palette and modern style, the unique traits of Korean men's suit brands.

The pictorials for each season are shoot in collaboration with Kim Soo-hyeon-I's own stylist, This spring commercial has presented men's chic practical spring items from casual to formal daily look

More of Kim Soo-hyeon-I's style pictorial, sketches, making film and interviews can be seen on the brand's official home page.

photo568985.jpg

photo568984.jpg

photo568983.jpg

photo568982.jpg

photo568981.jpg

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/ci...

Translation : Hancinema

I was doing a short course, and in my study group, there was a lady coming from south korea. For some reasons, I have never given any signs that I am a fan of korean dramas in general and of KSH in particular. One day, by accident, she found out that I was listening to some Korean song from my mobile this way: I carelessly dropped the phone on the floor. With the earphones still plugged into it, the very small sound of the song still could be heard. 

And here is our conversation: 

Her: u like korean songs? 

Me (embarrassed): yes... 

Her: can I ask what song is it? 

Me: well, its a soundtrack from an old korean drama. 

Her: what drama can u tell? 

Me: "Will it snow for Christmas?". 

Her: uh, i dont know it. 

(Suddenly... )

Her: Have u watched any Korean dramas recently? There is a popular one. 

Me ( didnt even know why suddenly getting excited with instinct and cant wait to ask): Do u mean "You who came from the stars"????? 

Her: errr.... (Seemed she has never heard of the english title of the drama, lol)

Her (continued): uhmmm, you know Kim Soo [...] ??? 

Believe me, my heart skipped a beat hearing those three sounds of the name! But I was uncertain if I heard it right especially the last name. The pronunciation of some different Korean names may sound similar to me in some cases 

Her (seemed seeing the puzzling look on my face, added:) He has a very SMALL face

I knew I didnt need to ask her again about the person ! :x :x

Here is the song I was listening then: It is the OST of Will it snow on Xmas.

Whenever I listen to this song, I cant stop imagining our boy to sing it on stage someday. Such a beautiful song and suits KSH's style.

PS. THis story happend last November, lol. 

About girlfriends; I've never felt any kind of way about my biases dating - they are human and it's kind of irrational to feel a sense of ownership towards them and expect them not to date etc. Unless it was with someone extremely questionable then I don't feel a need to have an opinion on whether or not he should be dating atm. All we should hope for is that he is with he loves and who also loves and cares for him.
If he is in a relationship, I hope it's not revealed until after he has completed his enlistment. If it's revealed prior to him going; it will put a lot more pressure on their relationship as well as on the girl (for her not to "abandon" him whilst he is inside).
I do worry k-netz will go crazy if it's not some one of his "level" - especially if it's another celebrity. Netizens seem to be obsessed with levels so unless they are really beautiful or loved/respected, whoever it is will get a lot flack for not being at his worthy.