• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

Saturday nite in my location, happy weekend chingus..!

Yaaah.. i was searching things in YT.. and at the end i was like watching Soo Hyun interviews..!
gosh, he has such magnetism charms which can pull and lock us in him!  :x  :x

now.., this video..
Yaaaah chingus.... i cant take my eyes off him!! . i kept looking at him, admire him, from up to bottom. (mian Jin Goo.. cincha, it's so difficult to move my eyes!)
:P

his smile, his laugh, his eyes, his neck, his hair, his lips.... aaargh... OTTOKEEE!!   :((
i love his style. he's so gorgeous! 

Happy to see their bromance. Yeo Jin Goo is also a good actor. hopefully he can be more success.
i can see that he admires & likes his hyung. Soo Hyun was also took care of him as his dongsaeng.
even though in some moments on that stage they look awkward, i bet they are actually close and comfort toward each other.

some moments which capture my attention, chingus
:-B

- their cute bromance : 1.38, 2.42, 3.07, 3.18,
-Soo Hyun on 4.47, .. yaah babe.. why you need to close your eyes.... ouch! i'm blur right now!   :-*  >> such a hottie!
- the laptop moments 6.35 are funny!  :))

- and 8.55..... yaaaa... Soo Hyun was automatically, unconsciously,  folding the shirt..
Aigoo... who want a hot gorgeous looking guy like him as your hubbie??  ;;)

am DROOL ing over here!
wish i can understand what they were saying..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG7l9BCIFwg

Guest dogurevich_nina_at_mail.ru_stv

Hi everybody!!!!)) I'm intrested if anyone know where I can get Kim Soo Hyun schedule on February 2015?) Or he doesn't work right now?) THANKS!!!))

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Its Kim Soo Hyun’s Birthday once again (Feb 16), join us in Trending #HBDKimSooHyun

Let’s Join Hands and feel the special day of our Kim Soo Hyun by Trending on twitter #HBDKimSooHyun

When: February 15, 2015 @ 11:55 pm Korean Time (5 minutes before Soo Hyun’s Birthday)

See you All in Twitter Landia!

Embedded image permalink

ksh_unicaunnisansu_flowers.jpg

qsfYB06.jpg

happy birthday to uri babysoo <:-Pstay humble soohyun oppa good health and if possible make a comeback drama this year because we miss you :)i love you and those kissable lips and thick eyebrows of yours plus choco abs ;))once again saengil chukahae oppa be happy :x :-*

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Present for Kim Soo Hyun “Traveling Book”

Kim Soo Hyun Philippines Birthday Greetings compiled in a Hard Cover “Traveling Book”. Philippine Fans sent it via courier and expected arrival in Korea will be on Monday February 16, 2015.

Hopefully it will arrived on the estimated date, to make it so timely on Kim Soo Hyun’s Birthday.

credit: https://www.facebook.com/KimSooHyunPhils

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent6.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent8.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent3.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent5.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent7.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent8.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent9.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent10.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent12.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent13.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent14.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent15.jpg

ksh_unicaunnisansu_kshphpresent17.jpg

*Popping in*

Long time no see fellow in this wonderfull thread... Jere I am once again... Just wanna say:

HAPPY FEBRUARY 16 #HappyBirthdayKimSooHyun our: Han Jae Ta/Chun Jae/Cha Kang Jin/Kang Jae il/Lee Sung Mo/

Song Samdong/Zampano/King Lee Hwan/Lieutenant Won Ryu hwan/Bang Dong-gu/Do Min Joon-ssi~~

You are 1 year older now,

1 year smarter now,

1 year bigger now,

and

now you are 1 year closer to all your wishes.

Happy Birthday

:* :x

>

Thank you and see you around~ <:-P :-bd \:D/ <:-P :-h

*popping out*

Guest prussianblue

Happy 27th Birthday Our Dearest Kim Soo Hyun! :)

I wish you always be healthy, happy and successful in your life :-* :-*

Keep on being adorable and humble—being the person you are.  All the best for you, baby.

photovisi-download_zpscxggprhh.jpg

A nice MV, regret i didn't participate hehe

Here from me,

I never imagined that i would like you and even created Soompi account. You are the first actor that got me hooked, and the first actor i say Happy Birthday.

Hopefully happiness is always with you, I wish you all the best

Happy Birthday my dearest Soo Hyun

I made this yesterday, hope you like it
tumblr_njtw2799Nm1u4is37o1_540.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama " One Ordinary Day" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic