❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Excerpt from the Fila Talk Concert
translated by MoonieHK - ikstars subteam

10641061_427567974059489_712220170601536

MC: Why do you like bowling?

KSH: Bowling ....is a kind of sport that even if I use the same ball to hit the pins, I can use different routes and ways to hit the same pins. And it has a marking scheme, even the beginner can beat the professional bowling player, it is really a fascinating game.

MC: And everyone has the same fair opportunity.

KSH: That's right! Even a professional player may roll the ball to the canal.

MC: Yes, it may happen.

KSH: Yes, some people cannot even get it right. Some couldn't hold the ball correctly, and some people's fingers can't even fit into the holes of the bowling ball...from the way you hold the ball until the time you throw it out, you can think of a hundred ways to hit the pins. Therefore, if you want to test your concentration and those of your family members, you can choose this "MENTAL GAME"....fighting!

source: weibo 金秀賢的小跟班
photo: credit as labeled
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

sorry, i have a flu, can't do much news translations ^^

itemprop="name"Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario gets engaged

by whatadrama on Fri, Feb 06, 2015

kim_soo_hyun_kaya3.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Benjamin Walker.

British actress Kaya Scodelario, who's known for her role in the TV show Skins, got engaged to American actor Benjamin Walker on Dec. 28, 2014. Last week, she showed off her shiny engagement ring on Instagram. Scodelario and Walker met in April 2014 when filming The Moon And The Sun, according to Daily Mail UK.

Kim Soo Hyun has named Scodelario as his "Miss Right" on multiple occasions, and he even filmed fashion brand J.ESTINA's jewelry commercial with her in May 2012.

1341673104_1796088186_jNFz1f5.jpg

1J-1-1280_1024.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun rose to a stardom after filming My Love From Another Star with actress Jeon Ji Hyun.

What do you think about the engagement news? Do you think Kim Soo Hyun was saddened by Scodelario's engagement news? I think he was!1199085156.jpg

(Source: via)

JonalynB

said:

itemprop="name"

Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario gets engaged

by whatadrama on Fri, Feb 06, 2015

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Benjamin Walker.

British actress Kaya Scodelario, who's known for her role in the TV show Skins, got engaged to American actor Benjamin Walker on Dec. 28, 2014. Last week, she showed off her shiny engagement ring on Instagram. Scodelario and Walker met in April 2014 when filming The Moon And The Sun, according to Daily Mail UK.

Kim Soo Hyun has named Scodelario as his "Miss Right" on multiple occasions, and he even filmed fashion brand J.ESTINA's jewelry commercial with her in May 2012.

Kim Soo Hyun rose to a stardom after filming My Love From Another Star with actress Jeon Ji Hyun.

What do you think about the engagement news? Do you think Kim Soo Hyun was saddened by Scodelario's engagement news? I think he was!

(Source: via)

prussianblue said: ...

Hm, I just read the most anticipated movie this year in some articles, and The Throne and Veteran are among it (And i think the premiseis quite good and the movie includes high profile actor like Song Kang Ho and also the hit director, and dont mention that YAI—who coincidentally being offered Dr. Frankenstein as well—starring that two movie too ). I know that KSH already rejected the movies last year, but read the premise of the two movies which i think is more interesting than The Scolar, i dont think he will choose it, and i think it will be weird if KSH accepted that since PHJ was received the offers first. It is means that the media seriously doesnt have any new news about him and just report the repetitive news (like his income and rejected projects) because nothing can be reported  cause him being as silent as hill these days lol. And about Descendent of The Sun, with Song Jong Ki in the line, i guess the drama also out of the list. I wonder what he will choose... hope he will find what he really want (and quickly please, because i really miss him so much in action).

I do understand why he take his time to choose his next project though, despite maybe because no interesting characters and repetitive premise (in kdrama) as well  so far, and with high pressure in his shoulders it will be hard to make fast decision. Because high expectiation is related to reception too,  even KSH said himself that it is no big deal if his project became hits or not,  people wait what his next deal with high expectation. And if it doesnt meet with the expectation, the reception sure following it. Just see what happen with rating in kdrama land, even with the good storyline or high profile actors, the rating is so dissapointing these days.

So, i think right now, he is make time to preparing or waiting people to really move on from his previous project, but for me with his star power (which is high) whatever he choose it still became a big deal, but sometimes the long waiting (and many rejected project) just makes the final decision becoming quite hard too. Hah, seriously whatever he choose in the future i sure support it. Just wish the media dont publish the same old news or make confusing rumors.

On the other hand, the previous conversation about his next leading lady, i just hope her acting is par with KSH, and i think only few younger actress who really have acting talent. But, i want for a once he will pair with younger actress, it will be refreshing. Hm, maybe same with others, what i really want is him to play alongside high profile actors, and mostly are male like Jang Dong Gun, Song Kang Ho, Choi Min Sik, Ha Jung Wo, etc. Great for his experiences of course. Hope someday it will really happens.

Haha sorry for the long rant if you read that.  Just bored :/

@mabelle147 thanks for the shout out. Hm, i dont have any scenario with him, anything is fine as long as with him haha.  But if i can, i want a remake of Stars (peace shippers B-)). Just think i will be in CSY position... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :-*

Cant wait for his 27th birthday :)sorry for not posting any pictures (dont find new pictures) :(

[POLL] Role vs. Role: Which character played by the same actor would you date?

February 3, 2015 @ 5:59 pmHyungsik-Kim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-In-Guk-jo-in-s
Last time, we asked you which one would you rather date: the main lead or the secondary lead?  Now, with D.I.D being one of the hot concepts to use for dramas, many K-Drama lovers find them torn between loving a man and loving.. well the same man with a totally different personality.  So if you had the choice to date an actor, but could decide between one personality or another based on his past drama roles, which would you choose?

Cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/poll-role-vs-role-which-character-played-by-the-same-actor-would-you-date You can vote by visiting the site.

IMO:
I rather date the real KSH.  Because like he said during one of his interviews, I can't remember which, that he's better than his characters and I agree with him. Though, once in a while he can role play with me. He can dress as the King Lee Hwon and order me around, I'll be his loyal subject. On other occasions he can dress as Do Min Joon and serande Promise to me in public, then we'd kiss like nobody's business, we'll be in our own world, like DMJ and CSY on the red carpet.  :\">   :-*
So iKstars, which would you choose?

[★K:OP-ED] Kim Soo Hyun’s future enlistment and Song Joong Ki’s return

Source: Koreaboo

20150206_1423185881_85404500_1.jpg

Korean drama fans are experiencing bittersweet feelings following news of Song Joong Ki’s return from the army and the inevitable enlistment for Kim Soo Hyun this year.

Behind-the-scenes competition between the two top drama stars is a constant heated battle as the two vie for dynamic roles. Song Joong Ki will be released from his enlistment in May, and while his representatives have denied that the actor will be enlisting soon, speculation is high that Kim Soo Hyun’s enlistment will most likely occur later this year.

The two superstars are busily trying to determine their next move and project in a discreet manner. Officials of the entertainment industry have been speaking of the possibility of a drama that will be suitable for both stars. The number of rumors and scenarios that are flying in the office is too large to count.

Both Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki are household names and top stars in the industry. In particular, Kim Soo Hyun gained explosive success following his most recent drama You Who Came From the Stars starring alongside Jun Ji Hyun early last year. To say that all eyes and ears are focused on his every move is no exaggeration. South Korea and China have all focused their attention on the actor. The next script that he decides to take on will have a major influence on who will have the rights to “export” the actor in the future. Please Don’t Just Appear is currently sending love calls to the actor.

One official said, “Although the time is undecided, it is public knowledge that Kim Soo Hyun has passed the physical examination.” Adding that, “Dramas and movies are making every effort to sign Kim Soo Hyun. However, since the actor has never once failed at the box office, it is important that he makes a prudent choice for his next project.

Song Joong Ki will officially end his enlistment in May and has been carefully choosing his next move. The different scenarios surrounding the actor poured in, including the possibility of working with Kim Soo Hyun. What’s more is that following the news of Kim Soo Hyun’s possible enlistment, Song Joong Ki is in a position where his value will rise.

At this time, the producers of Martial Arts are rumored to be in contact with Song Joong Ki for a possible upcoming sequel. Of course, there is news that other production companies are also in contact with him. While nothing is confirmed for the sequel, there is intense competition to land the actor for a role. Another sequel movie is also sending love calls to Song Joong Ki, reaching out to the actor and hopefully building a bridge for a future project.

Competition between Song Joong Ki and Kim Soo Hyun is heating up and making producers sweat. The next project that Kim Soo Hyun and Song Joong Ki choose may determine what they will be remembered for in the future.

This Korean OP:ED was translated and adapted from TV Report Kim Ji Hyun’s article.

PS."Please Don’t Just Appear" ??? Hmmmm, what project is that ? 

May I bomb this thread today ? ;;)
1. Jo Insung fanacc: I stole this post from a fan of Jo Insung from his soompi thread: this was nearly two months ago...
"I must admit, Jung Ji Hyun and Kim soo Hyun are very popular in S. Korea particularly in Seoul. Starting from Incheon airport, I already saw a lot of KSH pics and life size posters. Three top popular actresses there Jung Ji Hyun , Park Shin Hye and Song Hye Kyo. for the actors, its Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Woobin . At that time I dont know why Kim Woo bin's face is always on TV and magazines, including store posters. But anyway, I based this on the answers I got when I asked who are the current popular actors and of course from the ads , pics, posters in the stores and tv.When I asked some Insung stuff to buy in a store they have to look for it while KSH stuff is all over the store. I even joked with the saleslady, you ran out of Insung stuff there should be a high demand for it..and she was like..no no..this guy ( pointing to KSH pillowcase ) really famous" :x :x
2. Huading award (Seems all KSH cuts)cr: mylovebro@yt

3. This fanmade MV: found this MV quite well-made so I decide to post. I love all his manly martial arts there. The song is a cover of "Fate" - the OST of The king and the clown (2005). Dont off topic me. You know I am 100% no doubt not a shipper, lol.
http://youtu.be/CQuqxJI35eocr: KSH Taiwan fanclub @yt

[150208] Excerpt from the Fila Talk Concert
During the event, Kim Soo Hyun read a fan mail with the following message:

I have a girlfriend. We have been together for 4 years now. She is a super Kim Soo Hyun fan and I'm a super Jun Ji Hyun fan who loved her for 10 years. We used to argue a lot because of some minor matters. However, after "The Thelves" and "You who came from the stars", our relationship became much better than before. We even invited friends to watch the awards and held parties afterwards. To maintain our relationship, we sincerely hope that you and Jun Ji Hyun can work again. By the way, we are getting married this coming April.

Watch Kim Soo Hyun as he reads the fan mail and the audience reaction, in the video link below:

150112FILA TALK CONCERT
video credit: qoo5315kaya

@cutie_let_let, @aismile1 and @moonlight88, thank you so much for the well wishes and the concern. i'm on my way to recovery. ^^

[150208] Excerpt from the Fila Talk Concert

10978600_428022144014072_658651019512785

Lets do some shopping.

MC: Here are some mannequins, KSH, please choose your favorite one. You can find many sportswear here.

KSH: Oh, all those mannequins have well-proportioned bodies!

MC: Please present the first one. Do you wear this in your daily life?
(KSH slapped the mannequin's chest while the MC was asking)

KSH: This is really an attire that you can use for all kinds of sports, for example, bowling, badminton. Ooops, I remembered, there is another one for badminton, right? I know, you will say 'Aigoo, aigoo....' to me."

MC: It looks very comfortable, you can wear this anywhere you want.

KSH: Yeah, its good for jogging.

MC: Please select this one if you want a professional jogging sportswear.
(KSH held the mannequin's hand and said "Let's go jogging!")

MC: Please come and describe this one, I don't really know what this is about.

KSH: I am jogging now, why are you still calling me to describe that? ...
Alright then, I will say that this material breathes well. If you look at the lower part, you will discover that and say "oh... it breathes well"

MC: Just like the leggings?

KSH: That's right! And also, it covers well.

MC: Yes, it can protect the muscles.

KSH: You can run ... keep on running, then, your dreams will come true. Really! That's how I do it ... However, its so strange that I dreamed of something horrible recently.

MC: Oh... we should wake up from that dream, lets move on to the next one.

source: weibo 金秀賢的小跟班

To be continued
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

pechumori said: [150208] Excerpt from the Fila Talk Concert

MC: Please select this one if you want a professional jogging sportswear.
(KSH held the mannequin's hand and said "Let's go jogging!")

MC: Please come and describe this one, I don't really know what this is about.

KSH: I am jogging now, why are you still calling me to describe that? ...