❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jessica768

Hello, guys...I can't describe how much I've been missing this thread and especially my boy, Kim Soo-Hyun...It's been more than 2 months since my last visit and I'm dying to know the latest...I can't remember anymore the last page I visited last time, so I just read five pages backwards from the last page not to prolong my agony...So it seems our boy will be taking 'Producers' as his last tv starrer...Although I'm still not over MLFTS -- that would still be a long, long time - I think I can watch this drama for the mere fact that it's semi-comedy and is not really focused on two people who are romantically crazy for each other in an ultra serious way like Matteo Do and Cheon Song Yi in My Love From The Star...The title alone is no cause for worry, lol...I guess, other than reuniting with his co-star in Dream High in the person of IU, this is one is close to KSH's heart since it involves variety shows and KSH is not foreign to this kind of setting owing to his role in Dream High...Plus, I guess, this is another drama where again he can show his singing skills...like maybe he can sing one of the theme songs...

I think all of us feel some kind of emptiness at the thought that we won't be seeing him for quite a while as he will be enlisting in the army this year...Maybe  like Song Yi in MLFTS, we can patiently wait for him till he comes back, as he surely will come back...Right now, let's just cherish whatever time we have with him and support ALL of his works and decisions...

Recently, I bumped into "Endless Love" on Youtube starring Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Kyo and finished 16 episodes...The scenes on their childhood were really intense and moving that I really felt the characters and cried in one episode until it ended...That was before they were shown as adults...Kim Hae Sook who starred in 'The Thieves' is really a good actress, including that child who played the young Jenny...Now of course I was excited to see how SSH and SJK interact as their story develops...It's been a while since I saw a korean drama after MLFTS, so I was excited to see "their chemistry" and was ready to "swoon" over the male lead, when...I couldn't feel anything...I really tried, but every time I look at Song Seung Hun, I keep looking for Kim Soo-Hyun...What happened?? No, it's not because there were angles of his face and body that look like Matteo Do's, or that his brows are as thick as KSH's...I was looking for something...something that I did not see on his face or in his eyes...I never thought I could miss Matteo Do badly in the manner that SSH portrays his character...I'm really short-changed by his acting...So far he's not affected me or engaged me other than the story which propels me to go on and finish the drama, which I failed to watch when it aired here in the Philippines in 2004 and 2006 (maybe because I was tuned in to another Korean drama in another channel)...In fact, after watching another episode earlier, I got the strong urge to go back to MLFTS and re-live a few scenes, which I did before coming here...I just missed Matteo Do so much and even more when I saw the drama...

What can I say?? Kim Soo-Hyun indeed is a Diamond in the rough...He is simply his own brand and category when it comes to acting...Currently, there is NONE like him in the drama land who can equal the "effect" he has on his viewers...Primarily also because of his good looks...his charm and good nature...It's the whole package...I have never felt like this for an actor before -- who became so real 'coz of My Love From The Star...Thank You, KBS...KeyEast...Park Ji-Eun...I will always wish the best for him, especially on his upcoming enlistment...He's way younger than me, but it doesn't matter -- I'm a real fan...This is my first time to say, "I Love You, Kim Soo-Hyun...You will always be my Matteo Do, to Cheon Song Yi...You will always be "My Love" from the star...Thank you for the everlasting memory and inspiration...God bless you in all your endeavors and give you good health always..."

Hi guys,
There are many info that he has confirming the Producers. Including local news (becoz they were quoting allkpop news and others). Quite busy nowadays, isn't it, and confusing
Better see the development n check & recheck into many sources
Happy weekend from my location... TGIF

cutie_let_let said: pechumori said: Kim Soo Hyun's agency, "He would not be appearing in the movie, City of Violence"
translated by Pechumori

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's agency said "They are not considering his appearance in the movie City of Violence".

An official from Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun's agency said on March 6 that "While it is true that we are considering his appearance in a movie for the second half of the year, we are not considering the action movie City of Violence"

read more from this link

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110092495

Im new here..first posting this thread :x ..I am big fan ksh from my love from the star..because ksh i watched dream high and moon embracing the sun \:D/

i heard ksh get 2 offer drama but I hope ksh accept vampire role..need to see ksh bite and fight [-O<

but If he accept the producer..I just accept and will follow that drama also because I know its last drama before he go to national service...

just wait and see \:D/

shynaz said: Im new here..first posting this thread :x ..I am big fan ksh from my love from the star..because ksh i watched dream high and moon embracing the sun \:D/ i heard ksh get 2 offer drama but I hope ksh accept vampire role..need to see ksh bite and fight [-O< but If he accept the producer..I just accept and will follow that drama also because I know its last drama before he go to national service... just wait and see \:D/

my opinion about to this drama are actually ksh have been character like these...such as...vampire just like moon embraces the sun and producer just like dream high...it depends the character script story plot and direction oh these 2 drama..

if ksh choose vampire..(i dont read webtoon just my opinion only) we will see how struggle to human..how he become vampire..and control the blood..may be ksh is very playboy that

time..and villain may be minister..and heroin is ordinary gurls and shy...

if ksh choose producer...we can know background pd..how reality they are in the production..need to find actor and actress..need to focus rating...advertisement..and may issue in the production..last time i watch about the pd is world withins...

so good luck for ksh for the role..he are lucky so much because get the good script from them

EDIT: Sorry to make an issue on here earlier. I removed my original post as requested by our Sunbaes. I've also edited most the posts related to the matter. Apologies in advance as this may offend many on here again, but I have to have my final say in the matter. Sorry, it's a long rant again and spoiler tag's aren't working...

I voluntarily used the iKstars banner and now have voluntarily removed it so that from here on out whatever I say will not be reflected badly upon the family. My actions are my own. This doesn't mean I stopped supporting KSH and iKstars in my own way.

Up until now, I have never done anything to misrepresent iKstars family.
I'm not the only one that found the post offensive... I now know that others do support me and that is enough.

I'm not one that lacks humanity or humility when it comes to other people's sensitivities. I apologize if my issue made anyone uncomfortable. Please be more understanding and not judge all of my actions in a negative light. Don't just reprimand me for my all my actions as a whole but only for parts I've erred. I'm proud that I stood up for what I believe in, how many of you can do that? I only posted my concerns on here because I believe it to be relevant. I did what I did on Producer drama thread to warn people to watch what they say as fans like myself will be offended if they make false statements. I also, shouldn't have said certain things, but at least it was all true. I don't force my principles on others, I merely made a request and stated the facts.

For me, with KSH in the drama, that drama thread will be my second home for the next few months. I would support the drama for KSH in an honest manner. I'm not going to be biased there and say his acting is awesome if it isn't or if the drama is great when it isn't. But highly doubt he or any drama he'd be in would be bad. I'm also not going to cry fowl over every negative remark.

When we judge others for trying to do the right thing, then all we are doing is enabling offenders to keep at it. We send them the message that it's okay, it's no big deal. To me it's not a matter of how big or how small the deal was, it's wrong, end of story. When people truly poke me the wrong way, I'd battle it out, even if all they did was spilled my milk.

I'm not a hater, I don't support haters and don't usually respond to negative opinions anywhere. That's why I mainly post in here. If people are scared off from using this thread due to my actions then they are not true KSH fans. People shouldn't judge a group based on one person's actions. Prejudices like that shouldn't be tolerated. Only I would now handle it differently.

I believe life isn't perfect, we are not perfect and should constantly edit our lives accordingly. So I have no problem with amending my errors and learning from them. How many people could do that?

I'll remove this post if it has broken a rule. Else it stays. Last edit!

Hello... good morning
sorry, me again, hope you are not annoyed because of me hehehe :)

I am very excited with his next project, and missing him. Even last night i dreamed that Soo hyun confirms Produsers :) haha, and in my dream they say that it doesn't have much love line :D:)

People say that what you dream is what you think and want before sleeping. I thought about him before i went to bed :)

So this is a feeling when waiting the confirmation of his next project. I feel excited and also worried

@KSH-NoonaFan

i'm not familiar yet with the custom, so kinda surprise that someone already create a thread for the upcoming drama. but maybe it's 90% confirmed, so why  not, eh.

the KSH confirmation whether he's joining or not is still in the air. not confirmed yet (please correct me if i'm wrong)
it's confusing, and makes us wondering "why".

anyhow, for me, i'll get in to that drama thread if he's already confirmed. 100% confirmed. then let's party ! 
let me join in which thread you're in, Noona (together with others iKstars), and let's have the fun and memorable moments.

mabelle147 said:
@KSH-NoonaFan

i'm not familiar yet with the custom, so kinda surprise that someone already create a thread for the upcoming drama. but maybe it's 90% confirmed, so why  not, eh.

the KSH confirmation whether he's joining or not is still in the air. not confirmed yet (please correct me if i'm wrong)
it's confusing, and makes us wondering "why".

anyhow, for me, i'll get in to that drama thread if he's already confirmed. 100% confirmed. then let's party ! 
let me join in which thread you're in, Noona (together with others iKstars), and let's have the fun and memorable moments.

@KSH-NoonaFan

i agree with @redspider comment in Daesang thread + we also have language barrier.
and i also understand you, Noona. we support KSH and not bashing others. we see other lead/co lead equally, so we hope others do the same.

count me in into that drama thread when KSH confirmed in Producer or other drama. let's be together, chingu (and with other iKstars as well)
Hi5!

Kim Soo Hyun signed a global modeling contract with CaffeBene
translated by Pechumori

10433161_439907559492197_889375723697593

The coffee shop CaffeBene revealed on March 8 that it has entered into an exclusive modeling contract with actor Kim Soo Hyun.

CaffeBene, which operates in 12 countries around the world, has chosen Hallyu star, Kim Soo Hyun to enhance their image as a global brand by making him their global model. Kim soo Hyun will be appearing in a TV ad, a pictorial and various marketing activities as the exclusive model of CaffeBene for one year.

An official of CaffeBene said, "TheY are operating more than 1500 stores in 12 countries around the world. With Kim Soo Hyun emerging as a mainstream actor in Asia, his image as a Hallyu star would suit well with CaffeBene becoming a global brand." and "The selection of the new model was based on the Asian market being actively captured and they want CaffeBene to be reborn as a global coffee brand" he said.

credit: mt.co
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Hi iKstars...
What's up? I can see that something had happened here earlier. Glad that it's over now and we can all move on...but guys...I would like to say something about this NEW drama thread. First of all...that's NOT our home. There are other actors and actresses there as well. We have to be extra careful about whatever we say coz not everyone understands us. If baby decided to do this drama...lots of stuffs will start to happen. Lots of articles, videos and pics (photoshops or not) will start to emerge. There will be talks...positive and negative...bashing here and there...love and hate will start to circulate once again...and we'll be battling criticism left and right. It bounds to happen. We just have to learn to accept it...( unless it was too much and it started to threaten our dear baby...then only we'll fight and fighting as we all know...is what iKstars are very good at.) kekekek... Just remember...if you choose to join the drama thread...please be careful... The drama thread is ONLY for the drama. If you want to talk about baby...come home...our home is open...every second of the day...
My beloved sisters...
iKstars' thread aka Kim Soo Hyun Thread IS our home. We can do practically anything here...coz we understood each other and we cherish each other as family. Everyone's here is very dear to our family. Each one of us had contributed many things in one way or another. We make this thread alive and we make it lively. Even if it's a bit slow lately...but it's still our home and we are all blessed to be here. So please sisters...be happy and just spread the love all over the globe for our dearest baby...
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*