❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

PD instagram update, edited vers: "The final teaser will be released tonight or tomorrow at the latest. The big day is November 27th. If you want to watch the one for adults, you must first prove your age. Sorry."

One Ordinary Day

New still cuts!

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan pens a letter to Kim Soo Hyun’s character in ‘It’s Okay To Not Be Okay’

ksh_main_3.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Kim Soo Hyun is a South Korean actor. One of the highest-paid actors in South Korea, his accolades include four Baeksang Arts Awards, two Grand Bell Awards and one Blue Dragon Film Award. Kim Soo Hyun took acting classes during his school years on his mother's recommendation to overcome his introverted personality. Following a few theatrical works, he made his television debut in 2007 with the family sitcom ‘Kimchi Cheese Smile’. He went on to establish himself with starring roles in the television dramas ‘Dream High’ (2011), ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’ (2012), as well as in the top-grossing films ‘The Thieves’ (2012) and ‘Secretly, Greatly’ (2013). His performance as King Lee Hwon in ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’ won him the Baeksang Arts Award for Best Actor – Television.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Sanchita from India to Kim Soo Hyun. Read her letter below.

Dear Moon Gang Tae,

You taught me that people can calm even when they are dealing with storms.

You taught me that a younger one can give you great hospitality.

You taught me that just a smile can heal your pain.

You taught me that love can cure your mental disease .

You taught me that a butterfly hug is also a warm hug .

And Lastly,

You taught me that It's Okay to Not be Okay 

It's just not a confession @soohyun_k216  it's all about  what i feel for you    

- Sanchita Mondal

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fan-pens-letter-kim-soo-hyun-s-character-it-s-okay-not-be-okay-948692

• Like 1

*** His drama "One Ordinary Day" is coming in for a landing this week! This is the first drama production from a brand new streaming service. :heart3:

One Ordinary Day

Time slot: Saturday
Broadcaster: Coupang Play
Genre: Crime, drama
Episode count: 8

Reasons to watch: Not to be outdone by the absolute avalanche of streaming services offering K-content on a global scale, South Korean e-commerce giant Coupang has joined the party. The first drama presented by Coupang Play is One Ordinary Day, a crime thriller starring Kim Soo-hyun and Cha Seung-won. I’m pretty sure the drama could ride on the strength of that cast alone, but it looks like the talent behind the camera, as well as the production budget, are there as well. It’s getting awfully crowded in the K-content space these days, and while it makes my head swim a little, I can’t say I exactly mind so many dramas being brought to life.