❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji’s Steamy-AF Kiss Scene In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Sets The Internet On Fire

Someone call 911, everything is ablaze.

eiHYcHnAkR48qIac4_-6eTox7Me2ZLen1bQ4Yn_E

In the recent Episode 11 of tvN‘s It’s Okay To Not Be Okay, leads Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji (also known as Seo Yea Ji) got down to business…

Source: THEQOO

Kim Soo Hyun two fan groups 'realsoolove ( korea) and japanfareastSC'  sent a food truck to the filmsite

These two groups also did a mini cafe event for the series at ViamCafe Seoul

59e054fbgy1gh32xx7ekqj20u00u0dkv.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh32xxzg12j20u00u0n1d.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh32y0169ej20u00u0afq.jpg

More pics

Spoiler

59e054fbgy1gh32xxkbufj20u00u0tdb.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh32xzfun4j20u00u0424.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh32y0hdmij20u00u0wh5.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330w6h75j20u00u0dlt.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330wttncj20u00u0wjz.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330xbym1j20u00u0n1q.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330y0hjmj20u00u0dnp.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330ym10xj20u00u0jx3.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330za91ij20u00u00xm.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330zq7mij20u00u0grf.jpg

59e054fbgy1gh330us106j20u00u047j.jpg

'Hot Stove League'  Jeong Dong-yoon PD moves to Studio Dragon and joined the directing department of the TVN TV series "It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

59e054fbgy1gh11c8foggj20rs16dte6.jpg

Volvo cars and Pizza Alvolo are two products that provide support aka PPL to the series 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

Kim Soo-hyun's debut 13th anniversary celebration outdoor advertising

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4530161505206280?from=old_pc_videoshow

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 11

Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun’s Kiss Scene

Original post: Naver TV

[+2,893,-21]I almost had a heart attack when they started kissing after counting one, two, three.  I liked it so much! Moon Kang Tae said he was sick right after the kiss… Moon Kang Tae, ‘You really RickRoll'D me off'(t/n: this is a line from an old U-KISS song that became a meme recently) He’s really a fox…

[+2,692,-17]Crazy!!  The start of pleasure, tvN (t/n: that’s tvN’s opening tagline)

[+1,631,-13]Woah! I couldn’t focus on anything else because of this, thank you!

[+1,545,-12]Kang Tae•fox• a fox-like boy (t/n:Again, this is another reference to U-KISS’ song)

[+1,441,-13]Crazy! This will be legendary

[+1,385,-13]That kiss was so intense, they didn’t hold back

[+1,354,-11]Ah! We finally got a real kiss

[+992,-13]Ah! This is driving me crazy!

[+920,-8]Ha! This passionate kiss is legendary, I must admit it! that was crazy!!

[+916,-7]’One, two, three’ won’t be normal numbers for me now…

[+773,-7]I think I’ll keep replaying this hundreds and thousands of times, I’m serious!!!

Seo Yeji who makes sick Kim Soohyun feel better

Original post: Naver TV

[+934,-7]Am I the only one who thought about Do Minjoon when he said that he got sick after kissing her…

[+833,-2]Can a sick person be as sexy and attractive? Moon Kang Tae…. seriously!

[+633,-3]We should get one kiss per day now! Writer-nim, this is tvN!

[+522,-3]Ha! This is seriously the best kiss scene ever!

[+423,-1]Please give us a lot of kiss scenes from now on!……. What’s up with the chemistry between these two? They’re so cute! They’re killing me

[+406,-2]Her head pillowed on his arm was so natural..

[+365,-1]All I need now is a marriage registration

[+356,-1]Ah! I’m blushing!! They’re the ones who kissed but why am I embarrassed ~•~

[+322,-1]The start of pleasure (t/n:tvN’s opening tagline) I just want to thank you so so so much

[+242,-1]What are Kang Tae and Moon Young doing? That was heart fluttering! What’s up with the chemistry between these two! That was crazy

“I won’t hold it in anymore” Kim Soohyun and Oh Jung Se Fight scene

[+1,244,-3]This is my first time not feeling anxious or sorry during these two siblings’ scene

[+1,115,-3]Kang Tae’s not holding himself back anymore

[+817,-1]Why is these two’s fight so cute

[+794,-1]He said he wanted to have a fight with his brother… Can you imagine how refreshing he must have felt now after holding himself back his whole life

[+642,-1]Their little pillow fight was so cute

[+569,-2]They’re certainly fighting… This is a fight scene!!… Kang Tae looks so much happier without safety pin

[+474,-1]Kang Tae and Sang Tae’s fight is like a love fight

[+445,-1]All I could do was smile after I saw Kang Tae say everything in his mind and not holding in anymore. I’m so happy..

[+315,-1]No. but the way they’re fighting is hilarious

Kim Soohyun’s generous brother makes him emotional, from food to allowance.

[+1,725,-3]Me too, I teared up unconsciously. It was such a heart-warming scene

[+1,047,-2]I only cried at this scene. Sang Tae was so cool

[+1006,-1]This scene made me so emotional today 

[+850,-2]I teared up when he gave him allowance 

[+724,-2]What’s this? This scene is so sad. tears are coming out

[+683,-2]He became a real adult now, today’s episode was so touching

[+611,-1]I started crying when he gave him allowance

[+591,-1]I sobbed my eyes out while watching

[+459,-1]I got choked up by the end

[+434,-4]Such a heart-warming and heartbreaking scene. Be happy 

[+401,-1]Oh Godㅠ Why am I crying?

[+367,-1]Ah! This made f***ing sad

Oh Jung Se’s tears drop after seeing Kim Soohyun’s first “true happiness” face

[+1,748,-3]This was such a touching scene. How his eyes were filled with tears after realizing that Kang Tae’s expression was happiness.. shows you how much these two siblings care about each other

[+1,476,-3]Oh Jung Se. You have to win an award for this roleㅠ I’m crying. I can’t imagine anyone playing Sang Tae other than Oh Jung Se

[+1,095,-3]Oh Jung Se’s acting was impressive. Let’s get next year’s Baeksang’ Daesang!

[+981,-1]Give Oh Jung Se… Daesang… He’s such a good actor

[+937,-1]He’s crying cause he’s never seen Kang Tae with such a relaxed expressionㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+882,-1]That part when Sang Tae realized that his brother’s happy now and came and watched him up-close while he’s sleeping was so sad

[+663,-3]I almost cried when Sang Tae’s tears started dropping

[+620,-4]…Oh Jung Se must get Daesang this year. I don’t even know how many times I’ve cried during today’s episode…

[+465,-1]Sang Tae finally… knows that Kang Tae’s happier now… and I’m even more happier

[+456,-2]Oh Jung Se must win an award for his performance in this drama… What an amazing actor!…

[+421,-1]Ah Our Sang Tae.This scene was a tear jerker

[+403,-3]Such an acting deserves this year’s Daesangㅜ that’s crazy! What kind of acting is this?

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/26/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-11/

005zaCLggy1gh3hpends0j31hc0u04ew.jpg

005zaCLggy1gh3hpgzr58j31hc0u0n9u.jpg

005zaCLggy1gh3hy4c3k4j31hc0u04ap.jpg

I am in love with him. I simply am. :wub:

ff35a9d67f348b47ce535df1f949e8836f340bf8

f4faf609f6e6c8cf21c2afa779a430b92c6d35ae

1115fcbad18b66bf7aa4c66df3e918d247429ac4

Spoiler

60f04a4a44a90c1c1442132ecd509270d42a62cb

Source: californi-yeah (tumblr)

Edited by gm4queen
Mod edit : Please post more than 3 items inside spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Alden Richards Is Watching ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’

Asia’s Multimedia Star Alden Richards is watching the popular Korean series “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay.” 

Alden tweeted early Sunday morning an OK sign after a variation of the show’s English title.

When this article was first posted, it was not yet clear if Alden was indeed referring to the hit series “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay.” His fans also wondered if he was going through a rough patch or was only sending his followers an inspirational tweet.

His Instagram story after midnight on Monday confirmed that Alden Richards is watching the Korean drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.” He posted a photo of a TV screen showing the series’ lead female character and a heart-eyes emoji.

No. 1 on Netflix Philippines

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is still number one in the latest release of Netflix Philippines’ most-watched content. 

This series about emotional healing stars Kim Soo Hyun as Moon Kang-tae, a selfless psychiatric ward caregiver who lives with his autistic brother Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung-se). Both have emotional scars after being orphaned at an early age.

The female lead character is Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji is), a popular children’s book author who has antisocial personality disorder. She takes an interest in the reserved Kang-tae who is somewhat repulsed by her forwardness.

After seeing Alden’s tweet on Sunday, his fans who are into K-dramas started asking if the actor is watching the “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay.” 

Twitter user @ceedrops tweeted that “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay” is a good show that helps raise mental health awareness. 

Full article

https://hallyudorama.net/alden-richards-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

Netizens cannot stop talking about Kim Soo Hyun's visuals from recent scene in 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay'

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is once again the talk of online communities for his visuals.

On July 26 KST, netizens on community forums raved about Kim Soo Hyun's visuals in the most recent episode of the Netflix original drama 'It's Okay Not To Be Okay'. Wearing a suit with his hair up, Kim Soo Hyun stunned viewers for looking extremely "dandy".

Although some netizens expressed their preference for his hair down, most viewers found Kim Soo Hyun's visual presence in this drama as one of the best in his career.

Furthermore, other netizens shared GIF footage of the actor from the drama.

Some comments include:

"I got completely lost in this scene where he goes to take his family photos"

"I am re-watching the episode all over again for this scene"

"I prefer his hair down..."

"I think he is the most handsome in this drama..I'm completely hooked and saving up these photos"

"I already knew he was handsome but his atmosphere became even more dramatic...I like his hair up"

"Look at his sad smile in that scene 1f62d.pngT_T omg"

Have you been following Kim Soo Hyun's performance on 'It's Okay Not To Be Okay'?

Allkpop

3bb7841ea8d3fd1fca8ea06f274e251f94ca5f98.jpg

52f8954543a98226183a29729d82b9014b90ebad.jpg

110339070_1211896395837166_3720544699011

Kim Soo Hyun IG has 6M followers now

111624872_1336247226707323_6474364657581

HANA BANK

348de91349540923a18c622b8558d109b2de49be.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun  'Tenstar August 2020'

Fr: INS

CR: ccino06red

IMG_9347.JPG?type=w800

More pic

Spoiler

IMG_9348.JPG?type=w800

Kim Soo Hyun 'Woman Sense August 2020'

IMG_9350.JPG?type=w800

More pic

Spoiler

IMG_9349.JPG?type=w800

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On July 26 Data)

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Naver has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with a daily ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, but it is the most issued dramas of the day. It is also interesting to see the changing trends with dramas going up and down from the searching list (changing every day).

This list is based on the data of July 26 daily searched dramas.

1- "It's Okay to Not be Okay"

2- “Once Again”

3- "Graceful Friends"

4- "Backstreet Rookie"

5- "Kingmaker: The Change of Destiny"

6- "Train"

7- "Stranger 2"

8- "Was It Love?"

9- "Hospital Playlist"

10-"The Good Detective"

This week "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" topped the ranking, followed by the popular weekend drama "Once Again" and "Graceful Friends".

"Stranger 2" is the upcoming season two of hit drama "Stranger" to air in August on tvN. "Hospital Playlist" ended but was still in the top 10.

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-july-26-data/

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On July 26 Data)

Full version

Here’s What Netflix Looks For In A K-Drama (& How It’s Completely Different To What Koreans Want)

Koreans and overseas viewers have very different tastes.

These days, K-Dramas are becoming just as popular with international viewers on Netflix as they are in Korea. However, what goes down well in one country doesn’t necessarily go down well with another. Industry insiders recently told The Korea Times what overseas networks and buyers like Netflix look for when selecting K-Dramas for their audiences, and their preferences are almost the opposite of what Korean viewers like.

Mental-health focused romance drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay has been overwhelmingly popular with international viewers on Netflix. In many countries, it’s even the most watched show of the moment. So, naturally, many fans were recently shocked to learn that the show’s ratings are surprisingly low in Korea.

But while the difference in opinions may be surprising to viewers, a production official from an unnamed K-Drama company revealed that it’s not shocking at all to them. In fact, the official revealed that overseas buyers like Netflix looks for very specific qualities in the K-Dramas they purchase, which are very different to what Koreans want.

For example, when making content to sell to Netflix, production companies typically focus on romantic comedy-dramas. When they try offering other genres, such as medical dramas, overseas buyers are uninterested.

Korean viewers, on the other hand, are getting sick of romantic dramas. According to product companies, viewers in Korea are asking for less focus on romance and more genre diversification.

Likewise, Netflix is happy to buy fantasy K-Dramas. The King: Eternal Monarch, a recent romantic fantasy drama, was much less popular than expected in Korea. On Netflix, however, it was a top 10 hit in numerous countries.

Korean pop culture critic Kim Hern Sik said this stems from the value Korean viewers place on realism. Many Koreans found The King to be completely unrealistic, but “international viewers seemingly did not mind that”.

The production company official went on to say that other qualities Netflix and overseas buyers look for are “good-looking male leads” and “big-name Hallyu stars”.

One Korean woman in her 20s told The Korea Times she rarely watches Korean TV shows because of “their cookie-cutter stories and excessive product placement”.

Cookie-cutter stories don’t seem to be a factor for Netflix and other overseas buyers, however. This is likely because global viewers are mostly new to K-Dramas and haven’t been saturated with the typical storylines.

As for product placement, selling to Netflix and other overseas networks has become a way for production companies to avoid in-show advertising. With the pandemic leaving Korea with a faltering economy, it’s been difficult for companies to find brand partners. Selling to Netflix, on the other hand, provides an influx of cash without the need to resort to advertisements.

As such, these days, it doesn’t matter so much when a drama receives low viewership. In previous times, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’s poor viewer numbers in Korea may have been a death sentence for the drama. But now, Korean exports can still become hits as long as they’re popular overseas.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/heres-netflix-looks-in-k-drama-completely-different-koreans-want/

3Es47b_Q9DyUuLnEyMcrWKRwC4k3MICgg9DxUyccsagVw__NoSbcP-uCRZetdjjf_SmKXj4pTmc63iVK9Zv01JWvRwVYhMByVQ=w720-nu-rj-e365

• Like 2

HK inno.N,'Nutine Tart Cherry Collagen Jelly Stick' home shopping twice in a row

Nutine's new product,'Nutine Tart Cherry Collagen Jelly Stick', recorded a complete release for TV home shopping twice in a row.

HK inno.N announced on the 27th that 'Nutine Tart Cherry Collagen Jelly Stick' achieved success in succession at GS Home Shopping on the 20th and NS Home Shopping on the 26th. The total sales amount is 672,000. 

Tart cherries contain nutrients such as melatonin, quercetin, and anthocyanins, as well as three essential nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, fats) and 14 vitamins and 9 minerals. 

'Nutine Tart Cherry Collagen Jelly Stick' with actor Kim Soo-Hyun as the main model is the new Tart Cherry of premium health brand'New Teen' presented by HK inno.N as the new business No. 2. HK inno.N uses only high-quality, 100% American Montmorency tart cherries that are certified for Agricultural Products Excellence (GAP). 

It is also easy to consume in the form of a jelly stick, and contains more than 25 tart cherries in one package, which is high in content, and is characterized by adding ultra-low molecular collagen together. 

On the other hand,'New Tart Cherry Collagen Jelly Stick' will be broadcast through GS Home Shopping on the 30th at 9:25 am. 

https://www.news2day.co.kr/157391

http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=262532

[Attachment Image] Actress Kim Soo-hyun New Teen Tart Cherry Collagen Jelly Stick Model.png

Psycho is okay, Netflix global ranking

From 22 Countries yesterday, now July 27 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay is top 10 on 26 Countries and Number 7 in the world.

116502975_1336478100017569_1065552778860

Gambar mungkin berisi: teks yang menyatakan '1. TOP TV Shows on Netflix in the World in July 27 Cursed 2. 3. Dark Desire Good Girls 4. 635 5. 469 Fear City: New York Vs The Mafia How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) 6. 326 Dark 7. 321 8. It's Okay to Not 218 Okay 9. 159 10. Modern Family Down to Earth with Zac Efron 152 All For Love 118 96 96'

More pics

Spoiler

114624374_1336478130017566_7769322029541

Gambar mungkin berisi: teks yang menyatakan '* HK N CL 10 p. Full N 8. N 3 IN Full N N 7 JP Full N N MY Full >> 10 p. MX Full >> N 2 NZ Full N 3 NI Full >> N NG 7p Full» N 3. N Full»'