❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay on VOD Real Time  NO 1 on July 13

Real Time [ranked on the basis of the number of sales per hour on July 13] 
Basically, from the broadcast of the eighth episode to the real time of 7/13 per hour, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is ranked first

59e054fbgy1ggq7grfo2pj20u0194jwl.jpg

Daily list [ranked on the basis of the number of sales on July 13] 
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is the first place 

59e054fbgy1ggq7gugw3yj20u011itct.jpg

Weekly list [based on the number of sales from July 7 to July 13]
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is 3rd place

59e054fbgy1ggq7kn7obwj20u0193gqg.jpg

In addition to home choice on another website that provides VOD, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is also the second place in the weekly TV show list

More pic

Spoiler

59e054fbgy1ggq7qglv6cj20u019kq9x.jpg

• Like 1

A K-Drama was #6 on Netflix’s TV Shows Global Ranking today

It’s “Psycho But It’s Okay”

Original post: Theqoo

1.I watched it live on TV and re-watched it on Netflix again. It was so fun

2.I knew this would be about “Psycho But It’s Okay” as soon as I saw the title, the drama is getting more and more interesting each episodeㅋㅋ

3.It’s constantly topping Netflix’ ranking in Asia including S.Korea and it looks like the drama started rising in South American countries now, fighting!!

4.This is the only drama I’ve been watching lately and it’s f***ing fun!

5.I don’t usually watch K-Dramas but I’m interested in this one since it seems to be so visually pleasing, I think I’ll start watching it

6.See? Ratings are not the only standard of success! This drama is so fun!

7.”Psycho But It’s Okay” is f***ing fun to watch it’s my favorite drama of all time already ㅠㅠㅠ I’m so happy!! I hope it will rise even more

8.First of all, it is very well-directedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I enjoyed watching it these days, it’s such an interesting drama

9.The drama is really fun, I don’t get why ratings aren’t going upㅠㅠ I even watch it on Netflix tooㅠ…..

10.Oh! It must have hit big internationally!

11.I usually watch dramas from episode 5~6 but woah… This drama is f***ing fun! This is the most fun I’ve ever had while watching a drama in my life

12.The drama seems to be doing very well in every metric except for ratings

13.Ratings don’t even matter at this point!

14.There is no such thing as a bad actor in this drama… and it’s well-directed too!

15.It’s been a long time since I’ve had this much fun watching a drama. I hope it does even better!

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/14/a-k-drama-was-6-on-netflixs-tv-shows-global-ranking-today/

Douban score:

It's Okay To Not Be Okay - 8.8 with 42,311 reviews

Top TV shows on Netlix in the world for the month of July 

It's Okay To Not Be Okay

The series rank per country from July 7 - July 13 on Netflix

More pic

Spoiler

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Pretends To Be Jealous Of Seo Ye Ji And Choi Daniel Behind The Scenes Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” released a new behind-the-scenes look at the drama’s set!

The making-of video begins with Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji having a blast while rehearsing their lines. In a special scene featuring Choi Daniel as a guest actor, Kim Soo Hyun acts jealous of Seo Ye Ji and Choi Daniel’s relationship. He angrily slams the chair and messes around with the phone instead of taking their photo. When he finally takes their photo, Seo Ye Ji playfully responds to the shutter sound, posing differently for each click. Kim Soo Hyun asks, “Why are you making a different expression for each photo?”

In a separate interview, Choi Daniel shares, “Today, I came to film for ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,’ and I had a lot of fun working with the two leads and the director. I had a really enjoyable time building memories amidst an amicable filming atmosphere.”

A different clip from the making-of video shows Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji rehearsing their lines for the scene in which Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) cuts her hair. Seo Ye Ji recites, “I cut off my collar,” and Kim Soo Hyun replies, “How is this your collar? This is your hair.” The two can’t help laughing, and when they rehearse the scene again, Kim Soo Hyun jokingly scolds her, saying, “Why are you laughing?”

Later, Seo Ye Ji and Oh Jung Se immerse themselves into their fighting scene. While monitoring their performance, Seo Ye Ji comments, “I really look like I got hit.” Kim Soo Hyun also puts in the same level of effort for his action scene. In between scenes, he doesn’t forget to be playful while also professionally going over the details with the director.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412695wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-pretends-to-be-jealous-of-seo-ye-ji-and-choi-daniel-behind-the-scenes-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Pretends To Be Jealous Of Seo Ye Ji And Choi Daniel Behind The Scenes Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Beautiful :foryou:

cr:owner

• Like 1

I feel like I’m gonna go crazy today because of Kim Soohyun’s face

06cbb530-4119-4136-974a-01a1d265e204.jpeg?w=937

Original post: Theqoo

1.Woah he’s so handsome!

2.I just keep thinking about how handsome Kim Soohyun is whenever he comes out when I’m watching the drama

3.Crazy! He’s f***ing handsome, how is it possible that he’s only getting more and more handsome as time goes by

4.I envy you cause you’re so good looking… You must feel so good whenever you look in the mirror

5.Oh! My heart’s beating so fast!

6.You’ll go even crazier if you watch the video

7.But he still looks so young even after coming back from military

8.Our Kang Tae looks like a totally different person with his hair styled differentlyㅋㅋㅋ

9….Just how charming can he get? …. He’s so handsome!

10.Even as woman in my 30s, I almost fainted because of how handsome Kim Soohyun looks

11.He’s looks f***ing handsome with Kang Tae’s styling, but this is a different type of handsome!!

12.That face+ his amazing acting skills…. Phew!

13.There’s a lot of handsome people out there, but this kind of aura, this kind of charm can’t be found anywhere. He’s a unique top star!

14.How come he didn’t get older after coming back from military?

15.Woah, seriously, he’s so good-looking…. I wonder how would it feel like to live with such a face….

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/07/14/i-feel-like-im-gonna-go-crazy-today-because-of-kim-soohyuns-face/

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Rank 6th In TV Shows World Ranking in Netflix

The popularity of It’s Okay To Not Be Okay is now unstoppable!

The drama lead by Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji are getting much attention in Netflix not just in Korea but also in Asia and South America.

On July 13th, the drama holds the rank 6th popularity record in worldwide ranking, in Netflix. Netflix is accessible in 190 countries worldwide.

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay also tops in the country popularity in Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Hong Kong. It also rank second in India and fourth in Japan.

The drama also becomes popular in Europe. It rank 8th in
Russia and rank 10 in Ukraine. Due to it popularity in South America it enters the world ranking.

It is also popular in Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru (6th), Chile, Panama (7th), Mexico, Paraguay (9th), Bolivia, and Brazil (10th) has skyrocketed, and it has become the center of global popularity in Asia, Europe, and South America. 

The drama It’s Okay To Not Be Okay surpasses the record of Itaewon Class and The King: Eternal Monarch which once rank 7 worlwide. Meanwhile, the ongoing drama Mystic Pop-Up Bar ranks 9.

The drama is also popular in its home country. According to Good Data it has been ranked first for consecutive weeks. Also, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is a hot topic. The ratings is also well-maintained. It has viewing rate of 5 to 6% (Nielsen Korea’s national standard) and holds the top spot in Cable channel ratings.

http://kimchistories.com/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-rank-6-in-worldwide-ranking-in-netflix/

6ef659cb0a46f21f41f13f00e1246b600d33ae5d.jpg

dc042ed7912397dd8454f8574e82b2b7d0a28774.jpg

5 Moments That Prove Just How Close Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji Have Gotten On The Set Of “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

We’re living for the chemistry!

Every week is a whirlwind for fans as we get new footage of the two filming in behind the scenes videos, and each time does not disappoint. If you’ve get to tune in to the new K-Drama Netflix hit, It’s Okay To Not Be Okay starring Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun, you’re sorely missing out. Not only is the storyline amazing, the graphics phenomenal and the fashion beautiful, the chemistry between the two is also sizzling.

In a behind the scenes video released by tvN, the two actors are seen playing around with each other constantly, proving how adorable their relationship is.

1. When a sweet scene turns funny

In a rehearsal for an intimate scene, Seo Ye Jin’s suddenly smile caught Kim Soo Hyun off guard and he got shy! The director is exactly us in the gif below.

2. When “get lost” doesn’t mean “get lost”

As the two rehearse their lines for a confrontational scene, Seo Ye Ji tells him to “get lost” but in her normal cute tone rather than her Go Moon Young voice.

3. Seo Ye Ji’s smile can make anyone laugh

Seo Ye Ji’s smile is absolutely infectious! The two can’t seem to focus whenever she reveals her beautiful grin.

4. Are they fighting, or being cute?

The two are making us jealous over here, as they playfully tussle over Kang Tae’s phone in a rehearsal shot. Ah, young love.

5. Knight in shining armor

In the last episode, Moon Young was hit by an abusive ex of one of the patients in the hospital. As Kang Tae rushes to her aid, he is supposed to tenderly cup her cheek. However, the behind the scenes clip is a whole different story as they both burst into laughter.

It is not only Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji that get along well! All of the actors are close, as seen in the rehearsals for the pillow fight scene over a doll as the three leads joke around with each other.

Many fans of the drama are supporting the two ardently, as they enjoy watching the switch in temperature between their serious characters and their kind, cheerful personalities in real life.

We certainly are living from weekend to weekend as we wait for the new episodes to drop each week! For now, Netflix is airing the show on Saturdays and Sundays at 9pm KST in selected countries.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-soohyun-seo-yeji-okay-not-okay-close-friends-actors-behind-scenes/

109459504_1202282290131910_3154695590231

109889087_1202282320131907_3881664910097

109685877_1202282356798570_8815528806558

Hi everyone let’s request the Vogue and other popular magazines for photoshoot for our hottest couple KimSooHyun and SeoYeJi Please everyone put request here in Twitter continuously  for few days we may get their photoshoot if they have the request and demand from everyone. Let’s do this guys please we can get their beautiful photoshoot for the fire couple 

Let all of us put some effort for getting pictures for our hottest couple from Vogue Korea magazine please guys all of u start requesting in Twitter 

• Like 1