❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

5 K-dramas that will make you long for an unrealistic boyfriend

Romantic Korean dramas, or K-dramas, are known for their portrayals of the nearly perfect male protagonist.

Popular shows such as Boys of Flowers (2009) and Secret Garden (2010) present heroic male characters that are attractive, smart, rich and slightly arrogant – traits that apparently aim to appeal to viewers.

More recent K-dramas have modified the formula, making their characters more relatable while still having the ability to charm and plant butterflies in viewers' stomachs.

Some characters, however, appear to be a little too perfect, having unbelievably good genes and every possible good trait known to mankind.

These unrealistic characters may be products of the imagination, but the K-dramas that feature them sure know how to make you long for their real-life counterparts, if they even exist.

If you're up for the ride, dream away with the gentlemen listed below.

It’s Okay to not be Okay

It’s Okay to not be Okay is slightly different compared to other romantic K-dramas. Kim Soo-hyun plays the role of Moon Kang-tae, a handsome caregiver who works in a psychiatric hospital. Destiny brings him to meet antisocial children’s book author Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji).

The two characters develop an instant attraction, but past events and their emotional baggage challenge the relationship.

Kang-tae is portrayed as very dependable and desirable. His background as a caregiver also shows his ability to provide comfort, allowing for moving scenes in the series.

Although there has been controversy surrounding the series for content that is considered to promote sexual harassment , It's Okay to not be Okay is one of those rare South Korean dramas that puts a spotlight on mental health. Moreover, the show's interpretation of fairytales is interesting given its gloomy and melancholic atmosphere.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/5-k-dramas-will-make-you-long-unrealistic-boyfriend

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Episode 7 not only made us laugh, cry, and laugh again, but gave us several life lessons. (by Reiane Garcia)

Hours before Episode 8 let’s reflect on some of these lessons and see how it applies to our own personal lives.
1. Your body is honest, when you’re in physical pain, you cry, but the heart is a liar, it stays quiet when it’s hurting. 
- Moon Sang Tae, Its Okay To Not Be Okay Episode 7

2. Mother’s love is powerful despite them being sinners. At some point in our lives, it’s difficult to understand their reasons, but in the end, their motives and actions are always for the benefit and welfare of their children.

3. I realize that what he needs is not another brother but a friend. 
- Jaesu, Its Okay To Not Be Okay Episode 7

4. When you’re tired, get some rest. When you’re sad, go ahead and cry. It’s ok to take a break. There will surely come a day when you will be able to run again. 
- Dr. Oh Ji Wang, Its Okay To Not Be Okay Episode 7

5. Don’t be deceived by people who always smile and laugh. They may be happy on the outside but their hearts are tied with heavy burdens that surface when their guard is down. Most of us have kept our pains for so long that we tend to forget how to free ourselves from them.

005zaCLggy1ggogiid6ftj31hc0u0qkg.jpg

005zaCLggy1ggogidszeaj31hc0u0wyf.jpg

005zaCLggy1ggogieb1nlj31hc0u0nfm.jpg

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 7

“Let’s Date!” What was Kim Soohyun’s response to Seo Yeji’s straight-forward confession?

[+1,132,-7]Are you holding me in your arms?…..

[+862,-5]Are you holding me in your arms? This is such a unique line

[+775,-18]Let’s go out, get lost!! The female and male lead’s roles are reversed in this drama!!

[+718,-6]Kang Tae’s flustered expression is so cute

[+532,-3]Did she say let’s go out?I like being straight forward 

[+463,-4]Kangtae…you… will regret that… later

[+448,-5]I’m pretty sure Kang Tae won’t forget this and will regret it later on

[+403,-2]That view at the back with both of them in front is so pretty

[+301,-4]Kang Tae is f***ing handsome, I love his expressive eyes so much and him and Ko Moon Young have the best chemistry ever

Kim Soohyun cries while realizing his mother’s love for him “I miss mom”

[+1,038,-3]That Jjamppong story was so heartbreaking. I cried along with Kang Tae

[+996,-3]That was so sadH he just focused on words that hurt him and forgot about all the good memories

[+961,-1]From Jjamppong to the umbrella, she even apologized to him when they were sleeping at the end.. Kang Tae was his mom’s precious child too 

[+800,-2]His mom felt sorry and apologized to him but… one word can leave you a big wound..

[+713,-2]I was sobbing here for real! Kim Soo Hyun’s crying acting is seriously amazing

[+622,-1]This scene was really heart-breaking… His mom loved him too actually but it’s sad that he just kept the painful memories

[+580,-1]The first tear dropped when she called him my adorable son, the second one, when she apologized and then I sobbed when Kang Tae was crying telling his brother that he missed his mom

[+530,-2]His mom was a mother indeed!

[+483,-2]No, but I seriously was not expecting a story behind those memories

[+438,-1]I really cried during this scene. Why is he such a good actor

[+342,-2]Isn’t Kim Soo Hyun a national treasure?

Drunk Kim Soohyun chatting with Seo Yeji

[+921,-3]If both of us end up getting drunk… we’ll be in a big trouble… Kang Tae’s voice is sexy!

[+786,-3]You two! You’re dating already, it’s just both of you who don’t know it yet…

[+709,-3]Kang Tae was f***ing sexy when he said “Don’t mess with me” …

[+593,-2]Seriously, why does Moon Kang Tae look so pretty when he smiles?

[+394,-2]There is something called “drunk confession” for a reason! Moon Kang Tae got caught

[+338,-2]What would happen if both of you got drunk? Haha I’m really curious

[+314,-2]Ha! Drunk Kim Soohyun is extremely cuteㅠㅠㅠ Get him drunk everyday…

[+305,-1]Kang Taeㅠㅠ look at him trying to fix the typos even when he’s drunk… It’s okay, just send a typo…

[+293,-1]I wanna steal Kang Tae and put him in my pocket. Why are these two so sweet, they’re so cute together. They’re making me melt faster than ice cream

[+230,-2]Why are Kang Tae’s cheeks so cute

Seo Yeji cuts her long hair to break free

+991,-6]Woah, Kang Tae’s smiling widely to Ko Moon Young now

[+723,-4]But her mother is not alive, is she? Why am I feeling scared? I really loved seeing Moon Young and Kang Tae smiling at each other by the way

[+599,-4]She looks pretty even with short hair 

[+563,-2]Moon Young is starting to break free from her mother’s chains. Watching the vibe warming up as the time goes by is heart-touching

[+416,-3]Ko Moon Young has finally cut her hair, she looks so pretty with short hair

[+363,-4]Yeji unnie, you look so pretty with mid-length hairㅠ Let’s walk on the flower road now that we got rid of one obstacle

[+313,-2]This is my favorite scene in today’s episode

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/12/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-7/

It's Okay To Not Be Okay  streaming popularity & rankings july 12

2020.07.12   tvN “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” clips are trending on Naver TV TOP 100 

More pic

Spoiler

• Like 1

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 8
July 13, 2020

The jealousy incarnate Kim Soohyun, “Choi Daniel”s special appearance

Original post: Naver TV
[+1,144,-0]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the meantime, Ko Moon Young stole the fountain penㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+980,-1]The fan she was talking about was his penㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: “pen” and “fan”‘s pronunciation sounds similar in Korean)
[+805,-2]Kim Soohyun should’ve taken a selfie instead hahaha
[+769,-0]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ “No he’s just someone I know” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+727,-1]Ha! Kim Soohyun always get jealous please…
[+661,-2]I’m gonna die cause of Kim Soohyun’s jealousy f***…
[+629,-0]The pen was all she was thinking about ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+505,-2]Kang Tae-yah, Moon Young just wanted that fountain pen ㅠㅡㅠ but seeing him get jealous is driving me crazy!
[+468,-1]Jealous Kang Tae is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+453,-0]Woah ㅠㅠㅜㅜ Kang Tae has started to get jealous now… I’m gonna go crazy…

Seo Yeji fighting against Oh Jung Se over Mang Tae

Original post: Naver TV

[+1,859,-4]You’re loud!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKang Tae-yah, just make a Dong Tae, Myeong Tae, Hwang Tae and give it to them…ㅠㅠㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,524,-5]Aren’t they fighting like friends do?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,399,-1]I’m laughing out loud at Sang Tae and Moon Young pulling each others’ hair while fighting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ turned out Moon Young writer-nim was a great fighter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sang Tae oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,216,-3]I really wanna see the making of this scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌ

[+983,-2]These two look more like siblings than Kang Tae and Sang taeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+920,-2]Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ Why is this two’s fight so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+878,-2]No this looks like two kids getting scolded for a pillow fightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+867,-2]Moon Young’s nose is even bleedingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+780,-1]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI’ve always thought they’d end up fighting someday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+687,-3]Both of them are still kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+592,-3]Kang Tae, let’s make two Mang Tae dolls

Oh Jung Se gives up Mang Tae but not Kang Tae

[+1,296,-4]what’s left for me if I give everything I have to people who need it? ㅜㅜㅜ Sang Tae has the best lines in this drama…ㅠㅠ

[+943,-5]At this point, I really think something’s gonna happen if Moon Young and Kang Tae start dating later onㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+753,-4]But wouldn’t he get jealous cause of Kang Tae and Moon Young later onㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m scared

[+694,-1]Then what would Sang Tae do if Kang Tae and Moon Young start going out… I’m already in tears just thinking about it

[+614,-3]I can already imagine Sang Tae hitting his brother and going like “Liar… Lying is a bad thing.. Liar” if Kang Tae chooses Moon Young over him

[+538,-3]Sang Tae oppa, you need to give Kang Tae a little bit more space too…

[+518,-1]Sang Tae-yah, Moon Young won’t take Kang Tae away from you, it’s just that one more member will be added to your family. I hope the three of you will be together and live happily for a long time

[+453,-0]This drama is full of wise sayings…

[+296,-0]Sang Tae oppa broke my heartㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ He’s giving up Mang Tae but not Kang Tae

Kim Soohyun’s safety pin got pulled out to protect Seo Yeji

[+2,906,-12]In the midst of all that she already had a rock in her handㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+2,373,-5]So Kang Tae prevented a murder actuallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,968,-9]Moon Kang Tae who’ve been enduring everything very well lost his safety pin because of Ko Moon Young… That’s a real character development

[+1,689,-8]Unnie you’re the best by the wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,441,-6]Ko Moon Young, what were you planning to do with that rock?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,277,-6]Kang Tae can’t control himself when it comes to Ko Moon Young… That’s real love out thereㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,128,-5]ㅋㅋㅋ He would’ve been knocked down with a rock if he didn’t get a punch

[+1,058,-3]Kang Tae has finally exploded

[+981,-6]This is it!

[+756,-5]Kang Tae didn’t suppress himself for the first time ~!~!

[+701,-4]I like Moon Kang Tae so muchㅜㅜㅜㅜ he’s so cool,,,

“I wanna have fun with you” Kang Tae wanna escape for the first time in his life with Seo Yeji

[+2,104,-6]Moon Kang Tae totally looks like a fox… I almost thought he had a tail, he’s so cute

[+1,893,-3]I was amazed while watching today’s episode. This was the first time Kang Tae pulled out his safety pin and the first time he’s expressed his feeling freely without holding it back. I was happy to see him smiling like a little kid and decide to have fun with Moon Young but it’s kind of sad when you think about how this might lead to another conflict with his brother. I don’t know what’s gonna happen and I don’t wanna think about it but seeing Kang Tae smiling his heart out made me so happy

[+1,693,-6]Kim Soohyun’s acting is really crazy… His facial expressions especially, are amazing!

[+1,524,-2]This is my first time seeing Kang Tae with such a big smileㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is too much for me

[+1,224,-4]Ah! I really think I’m gonna go crazy! Doesn’t he totally look like a puppy running with that smile? Give us a kiss next week no matter what!! This is an order not a request

[+993,-2]He has such a pretty smile

[+963,-5]Ah f***, just how much he wanted to run away that he’s running so happily..ㅠㅠㅠ

[+897,-2]Thinking how Kang Tae always wanted to smile so comfortably since he was a kid makes me sad… Moon Kang Tae, from now on let’s walk on the flower path

[+664,-5]Writer-nim, how could every episode’s ending be so perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+583,-4]Yes Kang Tae, just do whatever you want from now on ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/13/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-8/

005zaCLggy1ggohdslmsqj31hc0u07oj.jpg

005zaCLggy1ggohdv54pvj31hc0u0kdd.jpg

005zaCLggy1ggohdyjhdzj31hc0u01kx.jpg

• Like 1

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Korean Drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

photo1208057.jpg

photo1208056.jpg

photo1208052.jpg

Spoiler

photo1208051.jpg

photo1208053.jpg

source : Hancinema

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 6-12, 2020

LINK : https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-6-12-2020/

(skipped unrelated.....)

dramaratings_3.jpg

Saturday, July 11      
Once Again 61 KBS 24.6%
Once Again 62 KBS 29.6%
Backstreet Rookie 8 SBS 8.7%
Graceful Friends 2 JTBC 2.7%
Train 1 OCN 1.4%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 7 tvN 5.6%
Sunday, July 12      
Once Again 63 KBS 30.3%
Once Again 64 KBS 33.3%
Train 2 OCN 1.4%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 8 tvN 5.6%
  • Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji effect

TVN Saturday drama 'Psycho but it's okay' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji has been ranked NO 1 in the drama content influence index. 

According to the content impact index (CPI. CONTENT POWER INDEX) announced by CJ ENM on the 13th, 'Psycho but it's okay' scored 288.4 points and won the 1st influential drama in July 1st (June 29th ~ July 5th). 

As a result, 'Psycho but it's okay' became the first place for two consecutive weeks following the 4th week of June (22nd to 28th June).

Full article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002878837

005zaCLggy1ggoiqw8hz4j31hc0u0nkn.jpg

005zaCLggy1ggoiqvlhuyj31hc0u04qp.jpg

• Like 1

give me your hand…

image_readtop_2020_713125_159453886742765315291745194223711796.jpg?w=620

Kang Tae is growing a lot warmer towards Moon Young and it’s a big step for both as they steadily shed the burdens of their past. It’s Okay To Not Be Okay is genuinely a very thoughtful drama, higlighting family issues from different aspects.

• Like 1

It's Okay To Not Be Okay 

New pics

EcxIwGNUcAEe-DP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EcxIwGNU0AAPATI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Psycho is okay, Netflix global ranking

Netflix TV Shows Top 10
It's Okay To Not Be Okay’s Ranking in TWENTY THREE COUNTRIES 
NO 1 in 8 countries and it's Top 6 TV Show on Netflix in the World Today

Keterangan foto tidak tersedia.

More pics

Spoiler

Keterangan foto tidak tersedia.

Gambar mungkin berisi: 3 orang

KimSooHyunShi PH and Int FC send coffee truck support to the actor on set of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”

What used to be just a wish finally came true!

This project has been made possible with the joint efforts of KimSooHyunShi Philippines and KimSooHyunshi International FC.

Planned in March 2020, the project only took 1 month to be materialized.

Eventually, after 4 months of dedicated hard work, the efforts exerted by the teams behind the project paid off as the coffee truck finally reached its intended destination on July 11, 2020.

The coffee truck support project included a special message for our dear Kim Soohyun which says:

We love and support you our King Soo Hyun!

We take pride in this accomplishment and may our dear Soo Hyun-shii and the entire production team feel our love and support for the show through this project.

https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/13/kimsoohyunshi-ph-and-int-fc-send-coffee-truck-support-to-the-actor-on-set-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

Many videos of IOTNBO in the NaverTV Top100 list

59e054fbgy1ggpmykq094j20u016011t.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggpn21ac88j20u01dqk3e.jpg

'Psycho, but it's okay' World wide popularity is better

World wide popularity is considerable.

TVN Saturday drama 'It's okay to not be okay' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji is gaining popularity not only in Korea but also in Asia and South America. 

At the present time, the ranking of platform Netflix, which has overseas viewers from 190 countries, is quickly becoming a measure of world wide popularity, 'Psycho but it's okay' on the 13th, ranking sixth in the worldwide ranking of TV shows related to Netflix. 

Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Hong Kong ranked first, second in India and fourth in Japan. It is also spreading to Europe. The popularity of Russia (8th) and Ukraine (10th) was also on track. Due to the popularity of South America, it has entered the top 10 world wide rankings. The popularity of Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru (6th), Chile, Panama (7th), Mexico, Paraguay (9th), Bolivia, and Brazil (10th) is soaring, and it has become the center of global popularity in Asia, Europe, and South America. 

Although previous works such as "Itaewon Class" and "Force of Love/CLOY" are very popular, they are only available in certain countries. "The King: Lord of Eternity' starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun" ranks 7th in the world rankings and is the highest record of Korean works. But 'Psycho but it's okay' broke this record. JTBC 'ssangappocha' also ranked 9th in the world wide ranking. 

'Psycho but it's okay' is still popular in Korea. According to the drama topic provided by Good Data, it has been ranked first for three consecutive weeks. In addition, in the topic of drama, Seo Ye-ji is first and Kim Soo-hyun is second.

The CPI index, which is based on data collected through the Broadcast Content Value Information Analysis System (RACOI), is also did not give up the first position for 2 consecutive weeks. The ratings are also well maintained. It consistently maintains the national viewing rate of 5 to 6% (Nielsen Korea's national standard) and holds the top spot in channels including cable and  integrated channels  at the same time. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003037911

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23824017

107638580_1201028396923966_5120621912591

• Love 1