❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Naver’s VOD...( people has to purchase the episodes to watch them )
P1: 6/23 - 6/29 ( weekly)
P2 : 6/29 ( Daily )
P3 : 6/30 ( Real time ) Suddenly YCFTS jumped to #2

NAVER NOW

When asked what song he dedicates to Moon Kang Tae, Kim Soo Hyun said  'snail' by Panic and here's the lyrics

• Like 1

I don't know I must be happy or sad :)

From Twitter

Sad to see that 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay' should be opening discussions about mental health awareness but some people would like to focus more on Kim Soo Hyun's visual. Even going so low saying "If the health worker is this handsome, I want to be mentally ill too"   and  3.6k people agreed

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Kim Soo Hyun teached us how to do the "Butterfly Hug Method" to calm ourselves down:
1. Place your hands on your shoulders as you form an X.
2. And you alternately pat your shoulders.
3. That's the point of it. It's alternate, not together.

2020.06.30   It's Okay To Not Be Okay NO 1 in Philippines

106393899_1314307902234589_5085166513893

• Sad 1

Kim Soo Hyun IG.  It's 3.8M yesterday, after just 12 hours he got another 100k new followers

Now 3.9M

106589047_1314313348900711_8420397220314

IOTNBO Streaming and Popularity and Rankings

74231765_1314307838901262_86983780689126

KIM SOO-HYUN -- Official Nominee for The 100 Most Beautiful / The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2020. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB9yQuEHE1R/?utm_source=ig_embed

KIM SOO HYUN and his ABS

Almost 7 yr later (Secretly Greatly 2013) and (It's okay to not be okay 2020)

104635672_3046090902136075_1421242015633

FR. INS 
CR.dpc_jp

eb5af2160924ab18936a3e6622fae6cd7b890b1b.jpg

FR. INS
CR.namoo9798'

506c172ac65c10382df40993a5119313b17e8992.jpg

Who's drawn the cruel fairy tale "It's okay with a psycho"? [interview]

Concept Artist Jamsan “There are no places in the drama that I can't reach”

In the tvN Saturday drama <Psycho But It's Okay>, this is a concept artist Jamsan who actually painted a fairy tale book by Ko Mun-young (Seo Ye-ji), a child literature writer with antisocial personality. He is a first-generation illustration artist who worked with the nameplate 'Concept Artist' for the first time.

From "Boys grown up to eat nightmares" to "Zombie children", tvN weekend TV series "Psycho but it's okay" cruel fairy tales have become a hot topic. Fairy tale books play an important role and it is different from common picture books

The dark and cold but heart-warming illustrations are the works of the director of "Psycho but it's okay" Park Shin Woo and the former Jamsan [47 years old) co-worker. 

When he met again over the phone about two years later, Jamsan said: "(Previously) it was mainly advertising in large companies. When I was working with TV series for the first time in "Boyfriend", the feedback I got was more direct than advertising. Satisfied. In this case, Director Park said, "Let’s try something new that we haven’t tried in Korea," so we joined right away." 

The female lead Go Moon Young [Seo Ye Ji] is a fairy tale writer, and the story of Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) also appears in the form of paintings, so the proportion of illustrations is much larger than that of "boyfriend". 

"If "Boyfriend" just creates the atmosphere in the play, then "Psycho but it's okay" is set in the story of the TV series, so there are a lot of worries. After reading the script in advance, I often consult with Park PD "Because I want to draw Moon Young's paintings, murals, paintings of best-selling books hanging on the walls of publishing houses, cartoons, etc., the workload is very large. The clay animation that appeared in the first episode was also born based on his concept art.

Jamsan said that it took only a full month to study the character of the two characters, Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young. “Every male and female character has a dark inner face and pain, but the way they are exposed is different. Kang Tae feels like a 'male candy'. He has a willingness to live and basically a good child. On the other hand, Moonyoung is defensive and closed.

For more than 20 years, Jamsan has been active as an illustrator and has consolidated his position with his own unique style of painting. He has worked at Samsung, Nike, etc. Corporate advertisements, opera collaboration, etc. are very famous. He is considered to be a writer who mainly has a "warm picture body". 

Jamsan writer said: "I used to paint a lot of bright, warm and dense painting, also done many projects. But in fact, I have been interested in dark works such as cruel fairy tales and zombies since a long time ago. I want to draw a picture that is both clear and shadow-like. " 

The brutal fairy tales of Jamsan painters are also in proportion to the overwhelming visual effects of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji.

"Both actors have outstanding abilities, so I also like to appreciate the two actors who intersect with my paintings. Especially Seo Ye Ji seems to be the crystallization of darkness and cute charm. In fact, it is also very suitable for my feeling." 

The picture of Moon Kang-tae's older brother (Oh Jeong-se) is also a work of Jamsan. Sang Tae is a person with developmental disabilities who has an autism spectrum, and is a person who expresses his feelings through painting. 

With TV drama and the story books becoming a hot topic, such as in the real-time search ranking whenever the broadcast ended, the number of fans who want to actually read fairy tale books is increasing. TV dramas are negotiating with Jamsan painters to prepare for the distribution of physical books. 

Jamsan painter said: "There will be many new books coming in the future, and there are also many fans waiting for the book, so the actual publishing plan is being developed. We will meet soon."

The fairy tale books containing Jamsan's paintings are also published as real books from mid-July. Jamsan said, "I'm planning on collecting personally collected works and publishing a book at the end of the year." 

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/032/0003018134?sid=103&lfrom=twitter

0003018134_001_20200701170103628.jpg?type=w430

0003018134_005_20200701170104177.jpg?type=w430

Kim Soo Hyun, a national treasure-level tear acting got "All praise" 

Kim Soo Hyun's delicate emotional acting became a topic day after day. 

In the TVN weekend TV series "Psycho but it's okay" aired on the 28th. Kim Soo Hyun impressed the audience with explosive emotional acting. 

In the program of the day, Moon Kang Tae played by Kim Soo Hyun, recalled his past through the fairy tale written by Go Moon Young (played by Seo Ye Ji). Moon Kang Tae who was slowly reading fairy tales, remembered his childhood when he was lonely because of his autistic brother Moon Sang Tae [Oh Jung Se]. His calm expression collapsed immediately, and tears ran down. 

After the scene was broadcast, the online community and SNS responded very enthusiastically, and was rated as a classic scene and it is evaluated as a scene that has fully enhanced the immersion of the drama. Netizens said: "Kim Soo Hyun's tear acting is not "sadness", but the acting of crying."  "From before to now, it almost makes people cry. The emotions are transmitted very well, and they are sad together. Come on." 

In fact, Kim Soo Hyun's delicate tear acting has been rated as a national treasure. The tear performance in the past through the MBC TV series "Moon Embracing the Sun" is known as "Legendary Tears".

Not only that, in the SBS TV series "You from the Stars", he played the role of Do Min Joon who is cold on the outside but softer than anyone inside.  In addition, the outstanding appearance and acting skills were recognized through the KBS 2TV series "The Producers", the movies "The Thieves", "Secretly and Greatly", and established the status of "trustworthy actor" through recognition of outstanding beauty and acting skills. 

The blank period of 1 year and 6 months was overshadowed, Actor Kim Soo Hyun perfectly portrays Moon Kang Tae in 'Psycho But It's Okay' . This is his first comeback work after he retired, and the sense of burden seems to have been put down.

Isn't that why Kim Soo-hyun's acclaim continues for his growing and rich emotional acting skills? From "trustworthy actors" to "healing male heroes", it is more looking forward to Kim Soo Hyun in the future.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002875509

0002875509_001_20200701142305513.jpg?type=w540

0002875509_002_20200701142305543.jpg?type=w540

• Like 3

Q: "Chicken or pizza?"
KSH:"Chicken. It's not that I hate pizza. It's just that I like Chicken so much and I can eat it often, especially for a midnight snacks."

Moon Kang Tae  VS  Do Min Joon  :loolz:

• LOL 1

As for 'Kim Soo-hyun' and 'Psycho, but it's okay', achieved 18 million views

After the discharge of Hallyu Star Kim Soo-hyun, it is a 'top' as much as the topic.

On the 2nd, as a result of analysis by Smart Media Rep (SMR), which distributes clip VOD (on-demand video) of major broadcasters to online platforms such as Naver and YouTube, the cumulative number of plays of the tvN weekend drama 'Psycho but It's OK' until the 30th of last month is 18 million, It exceeded 10 million and the average number of views per session was 3.37 million.

The cumulative number of plays of SBS TV's Geumtoge'Convenience Store Starbye' starring another Korean wave star Ji Chang-wook which started a day earlier, is 4.14 million times, and the average number of hits is 750,000 times recorded. 

Since the two dramas faced each other face-to-face as they were broadcast at 9 pm on the weekend of 'Psycho but it's fine' and SBS'Convenience Store' at 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, Kim Soo-hyun and Ji Chang-wook, two Korean Wave Star's weekend home theater showdown was a concern. Based on the ratings of the day, 'Convenience Store Morning Star', and online response 'Psycho, but it's okay' predominantly exchanged. 

The two dramas also showed a clear difference in the age of viewing clips. 
In the clip video of 'Psycho but it's okay', the majority share (53%) came from the 20s,  while'Convenience Store' showed a share of 29.9% in the 20s, 24.2% in the 30s and 24.6% in the 40s, It was shown that they were evenly loved by all age groups. 

The psychological ward protector Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) and the anti-social writer Go Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), who had a childhood life with no dreams and hopes with a scar that was young as'Psycho, but it's okay' Content. Seo Ye-ji, who has accumulated acting skills by crossing the positive pole and the sitcom, showed a sweet and bloody melodrama, and Kim Soo-hyun, who returned to the drama in 5 years, was evaluated to express Moon Kang-tae's three-dimensional character well in the play with deeper sensibility. 

In addition, Moon Kang-Tae has an autism spectrum (ASD) and takes care of his brother Moon (Oh Jung-se) trapped in his own world and shows 'Brother Bromans'. The 'strategy' of the drama production team is also hidden in the online craze of 'Psycho, but it's okay'. The production team made online 'highlight videos' for about 10 minutes each time, and in the second week, '5 minutes summary' videos containing the contents of the previous week helped viewers who did not watch the broadcast quickly understand the drama. 

Thanks to such efforts, the '1st Highlight' video broke through a million views and became the most viewed video. Then, the first scene of Go Moon-young in the play was the second highest with 630,000 views. Seo Ye-ji eagerly broke the prejudice that the young fan had 'unconditionally good' and revealed the way of thinking of Ko Moon-young among the plays with antisocial personalities. 

The following was a comic performance of three protagonists who recorded 570,000 plays. Kim Soo-hyun and Oh Jeong-se, who responded differently to Seo Ye-ji's dry aegyo, provoked viewers' laughter.

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20200702082228581

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/001/0011718044

[Photo = tvN provided]

• Like 3