❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Seo Ye Ji Eyes Kim Soo Hyun Over Instant Noodles In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

2255dbaabba84f7fa37e4d7cea6e86b7.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new stills from the upcoming episode!

The drama tells the story of Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Go Moon Young created tension when she reappeared in front of Moon Kang Tae after he had returned to the hospital in her hometown. Her appearance is forcing Moon Kang Tae to face numerous truths that he had worked so hard to ignore. In addition, after seeing Kwon Gi Do (Kwak Dong Yeon), the son of a National Assembly member who had escaped from the psychiatric hospital, Moon Kang Tae spoke to him as if he were possessed, asking, “Should I just play with you?”

The newly released stills show Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young inside a convenience store facing each other over two bowls of instant ramen. Go Moon Young’s flashy outfit and her sly smile are a stark contract from Moon Kang Tae’s calm expression, leading viewers to wonder what kind of plan she has up her sleeve.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-Ye-Ji-21.jpg

The upcoming episode will reveal how the pair’s relationship will change following the escape of Kwon Gi Do.

Additionally, Moon Kang Tae will continue to work on accepting his innermost feelings as his meetings with Go Moon Young become more frequent.

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” airs on June 28 at 9 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

Kim Soo-Hyun Tops Highest Paid Korean Actors List of 2020

Kim Soo-Hyun is the highest paid Korean actor in 2020. He reportedly receives 200M KRW ($167,000) per episode in the drama “It’s Okay Not To Be Okay”, surpasses Lee Byung-Hun who received 150M KRW ($126,000) in 2018 TV seriesMr. Sunshine.

Top 10 List of the Highest Paid Korean Actors in 2020

1. Kim Soo-hyun

84,000 USD per episode.

Kim Soo-hyun tops the list of the highest paid Korean actors of 2020. He is best known for his roles in TV dramas Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, and My Love From the Star. He is currently starring in the drama “Psycho, but it’s Okay. “

Full article

http://kimchistories.com/kim-soo-hyun-tops-highest-paid-korean-actors-list-of-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1dzI7Pjxh2Fk4gOvPgkqd2YQaXICor5jBLNMD9x08f5fZPAkQ1bBWozE0

105704963_1312083059123740_2090542639293

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun body is trending NO 4 on weibo :lol:

Weibo and it’s likeness for this man’s shirtless figure :D

2020.06.28  “Psycho Kim Soo Hyun-Seo Ye Ji” is trending NO 10 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

2020.06.28  “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Oh Jung Se”  and  “Kim Soo Hyun” are trending NO 5 and NO 8 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

Naver TV Top 100
—  23 clips of It’s Okay to Not Be Okay are trending right now on Naver TV. All of the 19 new clips from Episode 3 that tvN uploaded are currently on the Top 100 videos —
NO 1, 4-8, 11, 14, 16, 19-23, 25, 30, 37, 41, 44, 57, 64, 72, 79

Episode 3  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay has its rerun at 12:16 am KST and it got 1.9% ratings in Seoul
The drama’s biggest audience is the Metropolitan Seoul

• Like 1

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Episode 3″

Original post: Nate

[+826,-21]Kwak Dong Yeon did a really good job, his acting was crazy…

[+601,-22]Why is the assemblyman’s son making me so emotional ..ㅠ “I just wanted his attention” , what a sad song ㅠ

[+85,-2]Please cast Kwak Dong Yeon a lot! He’s such a good actor and he’s so handsome, he’s the best!

[+82,-1]I actually felt more sad about Kim Soohyun in this episode. The assemblyman’s son is at least not holding it in, but Kim Soohyun seemed to be holding it in by himself , that made me so sadㅠㅠ

[+79,-0]Oh Jung Se’s autistic acting is so real too! So far, we’ve got mania, autism, dementia, psycho, we’re dealing with different kinds of mental disorders and the actors did a great job at portraying their roles

[+77,-9]Same woman but…. she’s got such a pretty face and a mannequin figure…. I really envy her

[+74,-1]The most memorable scene for me wasn’t when Kim Soohyun opened up to Seo Yeji but when his hyung showed us how he thought about taking off the burden from his brother

[+72,-5]It’s fresh how their showing us some scenes from the point of view of people with mental disorder like when Kim Soohyun’s hyung went to the writer’s fan-sign…. I’m really enjoying this drama so far and the story is so fun

[+64,-1]His last line to Seo Yeji wasn’t heart-fluttering but rather heartbreaking and sad to me

[+60,-3]Dong Yeon is such a good actorㅠ ㅠ I got a little emotional at his speech

[+59,-6]I thought Kim Soohyun would be matchless in this drama but it turned out that everyone else’s acting was excellentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama is so funㅠㅠ

[+55,-3]Kwak Dong Yeon’s acting made me cry

[+51,-2]Morning-Sun clubㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

https://k-communities.com/2020/06/28/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-3/

106298626_1189422251417914_6067889589077

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 22-28, 2020

source : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-22-28-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay had some criticism, losing viewers with its second episode, but it came back with 5.9 percent for the third.

Saturday, June 27      
Once Again 53 KBS 23.6%
Once Again 54 KBS 28.0%
Backstreet Rookie 4 SBS 8.3%
Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation 11 OCN 2.9%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 3 tvN 5.9%
Sunday, June 28      
Once Again 55 KBS 28.5%
Once Again 56 KBS 32.2%
Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation 12 OCN 4.4%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 4 tvN 4.9%

*** Second OST for "t’s Okay To Not Be Okay" – Breath by Sam Kim. This song played when Moon Young dreamed about Kang Tae hugging her.  :blush:

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/06/28/breath/

honesty amid the craziness

wp-image2730596457880017019.jpg?w=620

Seo Ye Ji is having a ball being an absolute nutcase in It’s Okay To Not Be Okay. She having a screeching conversation with a deer, fondling Kim Soo Hyun and desecrating the butterfly hug with sexy moans… HA. She is attacking the role of Moon Young with gleeful relish and I love Moon Young despite all her raunchy madness. Actually, I love her for her madness because she isn’t your usual boring Candy Girl or poor little rich heiress.

The drama continues to be equal parts odd and moving. I love watching it but I don’t love the drama per se. Maybe because I’m really not fond of the fairytale elements though I acknowledge it does serve to drive the narrative somewhat and provides insight into Moon Young’s warped psyche.

Kim Soo Hyun is playing the emotionally restrained Kang Tae with measured restraint. I like the character more than the actor playing it, which happens. Kang Tae’s relationship with Sang Tae is touching yet trying, though Kang Tae vehemently tries to deny the second bit. As Moon Young rightly points out, deep inside, he wants to break free from his caregiving responsibilities and have fun. To let go sometimes and express himself freely and honestly.

And we see this is true when he imagines himself as the guy with the manic syndrome, who finally gets to express his feelings and hurt openly. Moon Young sees through his stoic defences which scares and enlightens him at the same time.

The chemistry between Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is developing perfectly in sync with the off-kilter relationship between their onscreen characters. Love the intimacy played out in Moon Young’s dream where Kang Tae hugs her gently when she suffers a nightmare. The scene also reveals Moon Young’s delicate hold on her own psychological state and Seo Ye Ji played out her vulnerability convincingly.

Above all, I do appreciate the bits of information offered about the various mental health conditions highlighted in the drama. We’ll never know how people who have these conditions feel unless we have had the same experience; but at least the drama sheds a little light on the struggles they have to manage and overcome as they bravely try to go about living life as well as they can.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/06/28/honesty-amid-the-craziness/

________________________________________________________________________________

Top 3 K-Dramas & 1 Netflix Release To Have On Your Watchlist This June

Top-3-dramas-to-watch-in-june-2020-680x3

Did you find good dramas to watch in May? A lot of dramas started last month that is why this month few K-Dramas are starting.

There might be a few new dramas this month but it has two of the most expected dramas of 2020 with 2 top Hallyu actors (Ji ChangWook and Kim SooHyun)! Moreover, fans have been waiting for years for Kim SooHyun's return to the small screen.

Every month, Kpopmap selects 3 dramas that are about to start airing to look forward to. Here are 3 dramas starting in June to not forget to watch and one K-Drama release on Netflix this month to watch or re-watch.

1- "Psycho But It’s Okay"

tvN

When: From June 20 (available on Netflix)

Cast: Kim SooHyun, Seo YeJi

Summary: It tells the story of a caregiver of a psychiatric ward who lives with 1.8 million won a month and refuses to love because of his life's responsibility and of a fairy tale writer with antisocial personality disorder who has an impulsive life and doesn't know about love. The two will meet and heal each other's wounds.

Why watch?: The main reason to watch is Kim.Soo.Hyun! The top Hallyu actor is finally back to the small screen 5 years after his last drama “The Producers” (2015). Kim SooHyun's acting skills are superb and he can easily bring laughter or tears to viewers. The actor's return is highly anticipated.

"Psycho But It’s Okay" is a romance filled with psychological and mental disease elements. From the teasers, the tone of the drama is quite somber. The characters seem to have depth and story to tell. The love story also seems quite intense.

For more information, teaser, and characters’ descriptions, you can check our cast and summary here.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-k-dramas-1-netflix-release-to-have-on-your-watchlist-this-june