swingbaby

♥️♥️♥️ Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 ♥️♥️♥️

Must-See Beautiful Houses Featured in Korean Dramas

"My Love From The Star"

(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

Kim Soo Hyun's character lives and enjoys the wood pieces, art designs, and interesting elements inside his condominium that keep the space fresh, unique, and talked about. The bachelor pad even has a stargazing room and a large indoor tree.

The tree is beautifully placed beneath a giant skylight, bringing an illusion that the earth and sky are one. You will also be amazed by the spacious private library inside his unit!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118200/20200625/must-see-beautiful-houses-featured-in-korean-dramas.htm

*** Kwak Dong Yeon is set to make a special cameo appearance in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay in the upcoming episode that will air on June 27. He'll play as Kwon Ki Do, a patient at the psychiatric ward who is also the son of a member of the National Assembly. :lol:Kwak Dong Yeon also shared his excitement for the role as he said, “Every actor has that one project they want to be a part of no matter what, and for me, ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’ is that project.” He also added, “I worked hard to not hurt the tone of the drama and to bring out the story of Kwon Ki Do that I wanted to share, and I enjoyed the process. I want to sincerely thank the staff and Kim Soo Hyun for working closely with me. I hope many people will enjoy the drama. :blush:

Kwak-Dong-Yeon-1.jpeg

credit : soompi news

2020.06.27 “Psycho Kim Soo Hyun-Seo Ye Ji” is trending NO 4 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

Keterangan foto tidak tersedia.

106276645_1311534999178546_4523253384541

105037700_1311535049178541_5570230735456

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's Okay To Not Be Okay trending number 1 in Indonesia

202006272134041710_1_20200627213513681.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2
  • Love 1

You can watch It's Okay To Not Be Okay on TVing by using VPN.
It is most popular now by conquering 67.3% of all Cable Channel shows

Knetizens Comment Translation for It's Okay To Not Be Okay Episode 3.

Source: From TV Naver currently at #1 (10 AM KST)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Captivates Seo Ye Ji With His Abs On “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Kim Soo Hyun showed off his chiseled abs on the latest episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”!

During the June 27 episode of the new tvN drama, Kim Soo Hyun’s character Moon Kang Tae impressed both leading lady Go Moon Young (played by Seo Ye Ji) and viewers alike with his toned physique.

Early on in the episode, Go Moon Young—who previously declared that she coveted Moon Kang Tae because he was pretty—walked in on the health worker while he was changing in the locker room at his hospital. While inviting him to grab a meal, Go Moon Young suddenly noticed that he was shirtless and appeared to lose her train of thought. Impulsively reaching out to touch his abs, she exclaimed simply, “Wow.”

However, Moon Kang Tae quickly swatted her hand away and attempted to push her out of the locker room, leading to a comical misunderstanding when they happened to run into Nam Joo Ri (played by Park Gyu Young) outside.

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will air on June 28 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1409597wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-captivates-seo-ye-ji-with-his-abs-on-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Captivates Seo Ye Ji With His Abs On “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Seo-Ye-Ji2.jpg

Kim-Soo-Hyun-24.jpg

Seo-Ye-Ji-21.jpg

Kim-Soo-Hyun-32.jpg

“Backstreet Rookie” & “King Maker: The Change Of Destiny” Both Soar To All-Time Highs; “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Ratings Rise

The battle for weekend drama ratings is getting fierce!

On June 27, both SBS’s “Backstreet Rookie” and TV Chosun’s “King Maker: The Change of Destiny” achieved their highest viewership ratings yet.

According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of “Backstreet Rookie” scored average nationwide ratings of 4.6 percent and 8.3 percent for its two parts, marking a significant increase in viewership from the night before and setting a new personal record for the romantic comedy.

Meanwhile, ratings for “King Maker: The Change of Destiny” surged to a new all-time high. The latest episode of the historical drama took first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks—an impressive feat for a cable drama—with an average nationwide rating of 6.3 percent.

After seeing a dip in viewership for its second episode, tvN’s new romance drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” managed to turn things around and pull an increase in ratings for its third episode on June 27. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 5.9 percent and a peak of 6.9 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” also took first place in its time slot across all channels—including public broadcast networks—among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 3.7 percent and a peak of 4.1 percent.

OCN’s action comedy drama “Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation” similarly enjoyed a rise in viewership, scoring an average nationwide rating of 2.9 percent for the evening.

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Once Again” remained the most-watched drama of Saturday nights, scoring average nationwide ratings of 23.6 percent and 28.0 percent for its two parts.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1409604wpp/backstreet-rookie-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-ratings-rise

“Backstreet Rookie” & “King Maker: The Change Of Destiny” Both Soar To All-Time Highs; “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Ratings Rise

• Love 1

Seo Ye Ji Eyes Kim Soo Hyun Over Instant Noodles In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

2255dbaabba84f7fa37e4d7cea6e86b7.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new stills from the upcoming episode!

The drama tells the story of Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Go Moon Young created tension when she reappeared in front of Moon Kang Tae after he had returned to the hospital in her hometown. Her appearance is forcing Moon Kang Tae to face numerous truths that he had worked so hard to ignore. In addition, after seeing Kwon Gi Do (Kwak Dong Yeon), the son of a National Assembly member who had escaped from the psychiatric hospital, Moon Kang Tae spoke to him as if he were possessed, asking, “Should I just play with you?”

The newly released stills show Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young inside a convenience store facing each other over two bowls of instant ramen. Go Moon Young’s flashy outfit and her sly smile are a stark contract from Moon Kang Tae’s calm expression, leading viewers to wonder what kind of plan she has up her sleeve.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-Ye-Ji-21.jpg

The upcoming episode will reveal how the pair’s relationship will change following the escape of Kwon Gi Do.

Additionally, Moon Kang Tae will continue to work on accepting his innermost feelings as his meetings with Go Moon Young become more frequent.

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” airs on June 28 at 9 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

Kim Soo-Hyun Tops Highest Paid Korean Actors List of 2020

Kim Soo-Hyun is the highest paid Korean actor in 2020. He reportedly receives 200M KRW ($167,000) per episode in the drama “It’s Okay Not To Be Okay”, surpasses Lee Byung-Hun who received 150M KRW ($126,000) in 2018 TV seriesMr. Sunshine.

Top 10 List of the Highest Paid Korean Actors in 2020

1. Kim Soo-hyun

84,000 USD per episode.

Kim Soo-hyun tops the list of the highest paid Korean actors of 2020. He is best known for his roles in TV dramas Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, and My Love From the Star. He is currently starring in the drama “Psycho, but it’s Okay. “

Full article

http://kimchistories.com/kim-soo-hyun-tops-highest-paid-korean-actors-list-of-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1dzI7Pjxh2Fk4gOvPgkqd2YQaXICor5jBLNMD9x08f5fZPAkQ1bBWozE0

105704963_1312083059123740_2090542639293

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun body is trending NO 4 on weibo :lol:

Weibo and it’s likeness for this man’s shirtless figure :D

2020.06.28  “Psycho Kim Soo Hyun-Seo Ye Ji” is trending NO 10 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

2020.06.28  “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Oh Jung Se”  and  “Kim Soo Hyun” are trending NO 5 and NO 8 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

Naver TV Top 100
—  23 clips of It’s Okay to Not Be Okay are trending right now on Naver TV. All of the 19 new clips from Episode 3 that tvN uploaded are currently on the Top 100 videos —
NO 1, 4-8, 11, 14, 16, 19-23, 25, 30, 37, 41, 44, 57, 64, 72, 79

Episode 3  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay has its rerun at 12:16 am KST and it got 1.9% ratings in Seoul
The drama’s biggest audience is the Metropolitan Seoul

• Like 1

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Episode 3″

Original post: Nate

[+826,-21]Kwak Dong Yeon did a really good job, his acting was crazy…

[+601,-22]Why is the assemblyman’s son making me so emotional ..ㅠ “I just wanted his attention” , what a sad song ㅠ

[+85,-2]Please cast Kwak Dong Yeon a lot! He’s such a good actor and he’s so handsome, he’s the best!

[+82,-1]I actually felt more sad about Kim Soohyun in this episode. The assemblyman’s son is at least not holding it in, but Kim Soohyun seemed to be holding it in by himself , that made me so sadㅠㅠ

[+79,-0]Oh Jung Se’s autistic acting is so real too! So far, we’ve got mania, autism, dementia, psycho, we’re dealing with different kinds of mental disorders and the actors did a great job at portraying their roles

[+77,-9]Same woman but…. she’s got such a pretty face and a mannequin figure…. I really envy her

[+74,-1]The most memorable scene for me wasn’t when Kim Soohyun opened up to Seo Yeji but when his hyung showed us how he thought about taking off the burden from his brother

[+72,-5]It’s fresh how their showing us some scenes from the point of view of people with mental disorder like when Kim Soohyun’s hyung went to the writer’s fan-sign…. I’m really enjoying this drama so far and the story is so fun

[+64,-1]His last line to Seo Yeji wasn’t heart-fluttering but rather heartbreaking and sad to me

[+60,-3]Dong Yeon is such a good actorㅠ ㅠ I got a little emotional at his speech

[+59,-6]I thought Kim Soohyun would be matchless in this drama but it turned out that everyone else’s acting was excellentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama is so funㅠㅠ

[+55,-3]Kwak Dong Yeon’s acting made me cry

[+51,-2]Morning-Sun clubㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

https://k-communities.com/2020/06/28/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-3/

106298626_1189422251417914_6067889589077

• Like 1

2020.06.28 Kim Soo Hyun’s new drama “It's Okay To Not Be Okay” EP 04, TVING Real-time viewership on the Internet broke 70.7%

106439901_1127941577577469_6041145430717

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Kim Soo Hyun as Moon Kang Tae is so handsome and hot :hooray2:

104938710_1127939457577681_3640636540775

104787660_1127939277577699_6879275933168

74157997_1127939547577672_54568525909645

105307438_1127939630910997_4659369171241

• Like 1
  • Love 1