Psycho, but it's okay.

Netflix ranking

6/22 Netflix 6th worldwide

IMG_4846.jpg?type=w800

6/23 Netflix 6th worldwide

IMG_4847.jpg?type=w800

Netflix 6th worldwide

IMG_4848.jpg?type=w800

Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand No. 1 (6/22, 6/23)

IMG_4849.jpg?type=w800

Thumbnail

IMG_4845.JPG?type=w800

IMG_4841.JPG?type=w800

IMG_4840.JPG?type=w800

IMG_4804.jpg?type=w800

IMG_4810.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kim Soohyun’s visuals that will make you mad

ks1.gif?w=400

ks1-1.gif?w=500

Original post: Instiz

1.He’s not getting old, maybe it’s because he’s really an alien

2.Ripping…… the vinyl…… with his mouth….

0c677f934dc6804281c1e93df4863986.jpg?w=1

3.Woah… The word “beautiful” perfectly fits him…

4.I guess Do Minjoon came down to earth again…

5.Woah… Seriously, what’s the difference between this and Song Samdong (in Dream High) except for the fact that he lost little bit of weight on his face…. Are you a real alien??

6.How come every piece of work is his prime?….. Crazy!!

7.As expected, aliens are just different from us humans. I was so surprised when I saw him after years, he’s gotten even more handsome…

8.Look at his face, I’m speechless…… On another note, the drama is so fun!

9.I was happy the whole time I was watching the drama…. My heart was beating so fast….

10.Seriously, while watching the drama this time, I’ve been admiring both the female and male leads beauty…… And how is Kim Soohyun not getting old??

11.I’m in awe of his beauty…. He’s so handsome…..

12.But seriously, Am I the only one getting old?!?!?!?!? Nothing has changed since Dream High, it’s insane! He just got even more handsome…..

13.After watching the drama today….. I just couldn’t change the channel

14.The actors’ faces are so visually pleasing in this drama, and I think that the directing is the best!

15.Heol! That 4th Gif of him tearing off that plastic is amazing…

16.I guess I’m the only one getting olderㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so happy and proud of him cause I think the drama is going so well this time, this will hit big, I feel itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17.Woah…. I’d love to see him in a medical drama somedayㅠㅜㅜ

18.I don’t watch dramas but this was so fun!! I really enjoyed watching the actors faces too

19.Woah …. He’s still as handsome!! I was shocked when he showed up in the last episode of “Hotel del Luna”

20.I haven’t seen the new drama yet, I saw a lot posts about it, I think I’ll go watch it now

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/23/kim-soohyuns-visuals-that-will-make-you-mad

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

Not wrong at all, he is cute. To be honest, he is one of the Korean actors who are actually very kid-faced, especially when they smile. :) And his entire behaviour is cute, you can see it from the behind-the-scenes videos too. Although, I have to admit, he is a bit manlier ever since his military dischargement. :) 

You're absolutely right, TiNaDo. Not only will I say he's cute, I'm also going to say he's adorable.  Just look. :lol:

005wc0b8gy1gg2m294gqej30u00tkq5i.jpg

• LOL 4