❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

7 things to know about Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji in upcoming Netflix drama 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

JUNE 10, 2020
By JOAN WONG, KWOK KAR PENG ASIAONE

It's been two years since K-drama fans saw his handsome face, but come June 20, they can soak in Kim Soo-hyun's magnetic charisma through his new drama 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay', which also stars actress Seo Ye-ji.
The two Korean stars met reporters in the Asia Pacific region this afternoon (June 10) through a virtual press conference to talk more about the series. So if you're planning to catch the drama on Netflix, here are seven things you should know about the show as well as its two stars.

1. Their 'flawed' characters

Kim Soo-hyun describes his character Moon Gang-tae as someone who tends to be stronger when he is with others and weaker when he is left to himself. The man is a sympathetic and patient caregiver who works in a psychiatric ward.

Seo Ye-ji plays Gang-tae's love interest Ko Mun-yeong. On the contrary, she is an anti-social popular children's book author with a personality disorder, who lacks the ability to feel compassion and empathy for others.
An unusual romance develops between these two unlikely people who end up healing each other's emotional and psychological wounds.

Ye-ji [30] added that when viewers watch her character, they will be able to feel like they're hurt along with her, and also being healed with her. "I believe you'll be able to look back at your own hardships, your past, your actions, things you've said, and even your future, and you'll have the opportunity to think about empathy for other people," she said.

2. His transitional point in life
Gang-tae is also the main caregiver to his brother Sang-tae, who is eight years older and on the autism spectrum. Soo-hyun [32] shared more about his character's relationship with his on-screen brother, and how Mun-yeong's appearance changed him.
"When Gang-tae is with Sang-tae, Gang-tae becomes the older brother and he has to become an adult. He has to swallow his pride and give in. However, when he meets Mun-yeong, he begins to let his guard down. He can complain about things and he becomes a child. Meeting her is like a transitional point in his life."

3. Working with each other
Soo-hyun admitted there was awkwardness when he met Ye-ji for the first time at the beginning of production. However, their chemistry grew after spending more time together. He said at the press conference: "She is very comfortable as a person, but when she's acting as Mun-yeong, she is extremely focused. I get energy and stimulation; I'm learning thanks to her."

Ye-ji added that he "has been very considerate to [her]" since the very first day, and that Soo-hyun "is probably the best partner [she has] had".

4. The first time they read the script
Soo-hyun confessed he felt his heart ache the first time he read the script. The show offers a variety of characters with different stories and love, and he believes that "there is something in it for everybody" to relate to and enjoy.

Ye-jin said she felt pity for Mun-yeong, who is unable to empathise with others, making her extremely selfish and arrogant. The character's personality flaws hurt not only others but also herself. The script also left her intrigued as she has never seen such a character in any Korean dramas before.

5. Nervous coming back to acting
This is Soo-hyun's first full project since completing his military service last July, and his first starring role in a drama since 2015's 'Producer'. He said in the press conference that he was, and still is extremely nervous. "While serving my military service, I had this thirst to be on screen again and to act." He added he got stronger physically after his military service, and he's become more experienced and created more "space" in his attitude shown through acting.

6. Channelling her inner witch
To portray her character, Ye-ji told reporters that she has to channel the image of a witch. "My low voice and my witch-like aura really helped me to channel my inner Mun-yeong. By playing this character, I went through experiences that healed some things inside me, and I was able to learn some new things about myself through the eyes of others."
She also added in the press conference: "Our drama narrates difficulties endured by people and one of my favourite quote is 'Overcome it. If you don't overcome it, then you're nothing but a young child whose soul can't grow.' I hope that viewers can feel hope and courage to overcome everything through watching our drama."

7. Not a fashionista
Yea-ji revealed that Mun-yeong has a unique personality of her own, and the actress expresses her characteristics in an external way through her hair, make-up, and costume. Some of the things that Mun-yeong wears might come across as a little odd, and some might find it hard to understand why she would wear things like that. Yea-ji explained: "We tried not to focus on her being fashionable, but to show her as someone who expresses herself through what she wears. What she wears isn't something to show off, but something she puts on to defend herself."

It's Okay To Not Be Okay will premiere Saturday June 20 at 9.30pm on Netflix, and new episodes will be released every Saturday and Sunday.

joanwong@asiaone.com
kwokkarpeng@asiaone.com

103887480_1114090312295929_5663700902684

Kim Soo Hyun Talks About Returning With 1st Lead Drama Role Since Military Service, “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Cast Describes Working Together, And More

The cast of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” talked about working on set together and more!

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is a “slightly strange romantic comedy” with Kim Soo Hyun playing Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Seo Ye Ji playing Go Moon Young, a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder. A press conference for the tvN drama was held on June 10, featuring Director Park Shin Woo and actors Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, and Park Gyu Young.

The drama includes fantasy elements and features famous fairy tales such as “The Red Shoes” and “Bluebeard,” as well as tales for adults that were made just for the show. Director Park Shin Woo said, “The female lead character is a writer of cruel fairy tales. The drama is similar to such fairy tales in that they both blur the distinction between normal and abnormal, and common sense and senselessness.”

He went on to say that he thinks that everyone in the world is a bit crazy, and that the drama will give people the opportunity to reflect on themselves. “The core message of the drama is, ‘You have to look at people as they are,'” he said.

Kim Soo Hyun is making his return with his first starring role in a drama since he was discharged from the military. When asked if he’s changed after experiencing military life, Kim Soo Hyun said, “I went to the military late in life. That was really advantageous for me. It felt a bit like a break, and most importantly, my physical stamina improved. That gives me a bit more freedom. There are still things I’m lacking when it comes to acting, but I think that those aspects make up for that a lot.”

“At the same time, I’ve also become more nervous,” he continued. “This is my first time doing this kind of thing in such a long while. I even feel awkward holding a mic.”

Someone commented that his good looks haven’t changed at all, and Kim Soo Hyun joked in reply, “I’m taking a lot of vitamins, and I’m grateful because you edit my photos well.”

When asked about casting Kim Soo Hyun, Director Park Shin Woo said, “What specific reason would I need to cast Kim Soo Hyun? Do I even need to say?”

Kim Soo Hyun shared that the title of the drama had caught his eye (the literal Korean title of the show is “I’m Psycho but It’s Okay”). He also said, “The character Moon Kang Tae has been hurt a lot, and I wanted to resonate with people by conveying his pain.” He said, “I’m going to do a good job of explaining his healing process.”

Seo Ye Ji was asked to describe her character Go Moon Young as a shape, and she chose the words “cutting” and “sharp.” She said, “She’s a cold person with no empathy, but regardless of how many scars she has, she’s very defensive.”

She explained that while Go Moon Young spends a lot of time making herself look good, it’s a method of self-defence rather than her being ostentatious. She said, “I think of it as a kind of armor; she’s saying to others, ‘This is the type of person I am, so be quiet. Don’t speak to me.'

Kim Soo Hyun said about starring alongside Seo Ye Ji, “We feel very comfortable with each other normally, but when she’s acting in front of the camera, it’s like Go Moon Young immediately comes out. I get goosebumps.” He added, “I receive energy from her in that way and feel greatly motivated by her.”

Seo Ye Ji commented, “As he just said, we’re very comfortable together, but when he starts acting, he gets incredibly focused. It’s made me think, ‘That’s why he’s ‘The Kim Soo Hyun,’ and he’s a great help to me.”

Oh Jung Se plays the role of Moon Sang Tae, who is a very talented illustrator on the autism spectrum, while Park Gyu Young plays Nam Joo Ri, a nurse with a one-sided crush on Moon Kang Tae. Park Gyu Young shared, “I’m happy to be working together with senior actors that I admire.”

Ahead of the premiere, many drama fans have been excited to see Kim Soo Hyun and Oh Jung Se play brothers. Oh Jung Se said that while he’d been expecting filming to be difficult, he ended up experiencing a lot of emotions naturally.

“While saying my lines, I ended up saying the word ‘hyung,'” explained Oh Jung Se, referring to a term used by a man towards an older brother or male friend. “Psychologically, Moon Sang Tae’s younger brother is like a hyung to him,” he said. “I’ve experienced a lot of emotions and I’m thinking of him as a hyung.”

Kim Soo Hyun also said, “We were really shy with each other at first, but after working together on set, something built up between us even though we weren’t talking to each other a lot, since he’s really witty and fun.”

“When I heard about the show, the director, and the cast, I thought to myself, ‘This is already all set,” added Kim Soo Hyun. “I’m working hard with the intention of just observing what’s already perfect.”

He also said, “I hope that we’ll get viewership ratings of 15 percent. Park Shin Woo will make that happen.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” premieres on June 20.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405938wpp/kim-soo-hyun-talks-about-returning-with-1st-starring-drama-role-since-military-service-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-cast-describes-working-together-and-more

Kim Soo Hyun Talks About Returning With 1st Lead Drama Role Since Military Service, “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Cast Describes Working Together, And More

• Like 1

OSEN | 2020. 06. 10

Viewers go wild for top-notch chemistry of Kim Soo Hyun - Seo Ye Ji in "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

The new Sat-Sun drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" (tvN) is making the audience eager when releasing the video revealing its  prominent scenes.

tvN's new Sat-Sun drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" (director: Park Shin Woo, scriptwriter: Jo Yong, planners: Studio Dragons, StoryTV, Gold Medalist), which is set to first air on June 20 (Saturday), is a rom-com with odd elements. Its story revolves around a beautiful romance like a fantasy fairy tale between Moon Kang Tae (played by Kim Soo Hyun) - a nurse in a psychiatric ward who refuses to love because of the burdens in his chaotic life, with Go Moon Young (played by Seo Ye Ji) - a fairytale author who knows nothing about love because of her innate defect. In the drama, they will comfort and heal each other's wounds.

In the announced highlight video, the immersive acting of the cast including Kim Soo Hyun (as Moon Kang Tae), Seo Ye Ji (as Go Moon Young), Oh Jung Se (as Moon Sang Tae), and Park Gyu Young (as Nam Joo Ri) quickly captures the viewer's attention. Starting with the story "The boy who grew up with nightmares", the video stimulates the audience's excitement when in turn revealing a lineup of unique characters full of personality - Moon Kang Tae with a melancholy face as if he was the teenager who grew up with those nightmares, Go Moon Young with an appearance reminiscent of a witch, and Moon Sang Tae - a character who possesses a pure soul.

Notably, viewers are paying close attention to the fateful "clash" between Moon Kang Tae - the man who is tired of his difficult life - and Go Moon Young - the woman who stirs up his quiet and tiring life. The viewers can't help feeling fluttered by the ambiguous relationship between Go Moon Young and Moon Kang Tae when she straightforwardly says "Can you be my seatbelt? or when he shakes viewers' heart saying to her "Don't go" despite acting cold and keeping a distance with her. At the same time, the audience is curious about how these two, who have contrasting lives, become a "not-bad" presence in the other's life.

Moreover, the implicative question "Do you believe in fate?" in the beginning forms a subtle antithesis of the saying at the end "Is fate something special? If you appear in front of me when I need you, it is fate." Then, the trailer continues to raise the audience's expectation of Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young's fluttering romance with the scene they face each other under the floating cherry blossoms.

In addition, when Moon Sang Tae - who has autism spectrum disorder (ASD) - has a seizure in the crowd, Moon Kang Tae embraces and calms him down, thereby making the viewers' hearts hurt when envisioning the two brothers' hard lives having to depend on each other to survive. In addition, the scene of Go Moon Young appearing in front of mental health nurse Nam Joo Ri (played by Park Kyu Young) - who always cares for patients wholeheartedly - exudes an unusual atmosphere that raises the viewers' curiosity about the predestined relationship of the two girls.

The image of butterflies flitting about and the look of someone being chased have brought a sense of extreme tension and elicited viewers' unlimited speculation. In addition, the line saying hold on and don't let things burst along with the scene where a rice cake package explode show the emotional and intelligent direction of director Park Shin Woo. The fairy-tale-like footage combined with the cast's solid acting and a unique story has left a deep echo in viewers.

Right after the release of the video, audiences are having high expectations about the drama such as, "Just a short video can disclose the quality of the work", "Can't wait for the drama", "The drama gathers all prestigious and worth-watching actors", "Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji's chemistry is so special", "The chemistry is so on point. 'Bromance' moments are awesome", etc.

The new Sat-Sun drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" (tvN), which is expected to feature rich stories and the acting that highlights the characters' prominent personality, will air its first episode at 9 pm (KST) Saturday, June 20.

OSEN = Reporter Park So Young /comet568@osen.co.kr
Photo = "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

101437127_1114492615589032_3673736578419

• Like 1

AO EXCLUSIVE: Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji guarantee a heartbreaking yet healing journey in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”

P_2%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B5%E1%86%AB%E1%84%80%

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is coming very soon on Netflix and fans are beyond excited to see Kim Soo Hyun back on the small screen starring opposite the beautiful Seo Ye Ji!

In this romance comedy drama, Kim Soo Hyun plays the role of Moon Gang Tae, a caregiver in a psychiatric ward who is really smart, patient, and sympathetic.

He is also a loving sibling who takes good care of Sang Tae (played by Oh Jung Se), his older brother with autism.

Seo Ye Ji, on the other hand, takes the role of Ko Mun Yeong, a well-known writer of children’s book who has an antisocial personality disorder and is totally selfish.

• NETFLIX_IOTNBO_PressCon_00320200610-5917
  • NETFLIX_IOTNBO_PressCon_00220200610-5871

Photo courtesy of Netflix

In an exclusive digital press conference of IOTNBO for Netflix held on June 10, the two lead stars talked about their new drama, their respective roles, the preparations they made prior to filming, and shared a glimpse of what to expect in the story as well the lessons they want the audience to learn from their series.

On working with each other

%EA%B9%80%EC%88%98%ED%98%84-%EC%84%9C%EC

Kim Soo Hyun admitted that during the start of the drama’s filming, “There was a sense of awkwardness and difficulties between the two of us but as we began to transform into the characters of Gang Tae and Mun Young, we have to spend a lot of time together. I feel like we have quite a more comfortable chemistry between us now. So I hope that you can enjoy our chemistry on screen as well.”

Spoiler

Seo Ye Ji gave nothing but good words about his on-screen partner during the presscon.

“I would say that on my very first day, he has been very considerate of me so I feel like our chemistry started off right away and continues to be quite good up to now,” Ye Ji was quoted saying during the interview.

She even added, “I think I would even go as far as to say that he is probably the best partner that I had.”

On preparing for their roles

KakaoTalk_Photo_2020-05-25-13-46-06.jpeg

When asked about the preparations they each made to portray their characters, Kim Soo Hyun shared, “I really wanted to be able to express all of the hurt that my character Gang Tae has and throughout the process, and through that process, what I would want most is for people to resonate with that.”

For her role, this is what Seo Ye Ji said, “I did a lot of research. I tried to do a lot of it and also look into some anti-social characters with the actual personality disorder that my character probably has. I referred to a lot of these different characters.

However, I came to the conclusion that Ko Mun Yeong is extremely unique and really has a color of her own. So, I tried to express a lot of these characteristics even from what is seen on the outside, her hair, makeup, costume and all that.”

She even added a bit of what to expect with Ko Mun Yeong, “I think even what my character wears might seem a little odd for other people or might be difficult to understand on why is she is dressing like that. But, I really tried to focus not on the character to be fashionable but to be someone who is extremely expressive, like somebody who can show herself through what she wears. I think it’s important to understand that what she wears is not something to show off but is actually something she puts on to defend herself.”

On what life lessons they want to share to the viewers of the drama

%EC%84%9C%EC%98%88%EC%A7%80-%EC%9D%B8%ED

On the question about the moral lessons they want the viewers to learn from the drama, Seo Ye Ji had this to say, “Everyone has their own different wounds and their hurt in different ways and of course the depth is also different. However, what I do hope is all of the viewers through our drama series will experience some sort of healing.”

She ended, “One of the keywords for our drama series is healing of the hurt. So, I hope that as you watch our story together, we will be angry together, we’ll be healed together, and we’ll laugh and feel happiness together.”

Kim Soo Hyun answered, “Despite all of our differences, culturally or physically, what is universal would be the way we are worried or concerned about our loved ones, the way we think of the people that are important in our lives and the way we feel love towards other people. I think all of that is universal. So, despite the cultural differences, I hope that it would be the point that all of us can relate to and that’s what I expect our viewers to see through our drama series.”

%EA%B9%80%EC%88%98%ED%98%84-%EC%9D%B8%ED

Are you getting more excited upon reading the impressive answers and stories shared by Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji?

Experience another promising story of hurting, loving and healing as we journey together with Moon Gang Tae and Ko Mun Young.

IOTNBO will finally premiere on June 20 and will be available on Netflix Philippines with two episodes per week, Saturday and Sunday, at 9:30PM.

YS_009520200610-5887-141806a.jpg?fit=780

Photo Credit: Chun Youngsang for Netflix

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/06/10/ao-exclusive-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-guarantee-a-heartbreaking-yet-healing-journey-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Small-Screen Returns of Actors Who Have Been Dominating Since Late 2000s to Early 2010s

You've probably seen the hype these past few days about the actors who have been on newly released K-dramas. Now, we narrowed it down to seven lead actors who have been making huge comebacks on the small screen.

Sixth on the list is Kim Soo Hyun in the forthcoming "It's Okay To Not be Okay," premiering on June 20. His participation in "Dream High" in 2011, "Moon Embracing the Sun" in 2012, and "My Love From the Star" in 2013 are among his notable works. Kim Soo Hyun is also an endorser of several products.  

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118075/20200610/small-screen-returns-actors-who-dominating-late-2000s-early-2010s.htm

tvN's new drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay," the highlight video has been released, raising viewers' expectations.

1.jpg

tvN's new drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay," the highlight video has been released, raising viewers' expectations.

Capture.JPG

Netizen comments :

(+139,-3) They both have small faces.

(+59,-4) Kim Soohyun is really handsome, Seo Yeji's face is pretty, and her voice is charming. I'm looking forward to the drama.

(+18,-10) Seo Yeji looks so classy, elegant and pretty.

(+10,-8) I can't wait ♡

(+8,-1) They both have good voices... You'd like to hear it calmly.ㅋㅋㅋ

(+8,-2) Seo Yeji is really pretty.. I like the atmosphere.

source : storykpop

https://www.storykpop.com/2020/06/tvns-new-drama-its-okay-to-not-be-okay.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________

7 things to know about Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Yea-ji in upcoming Netflix drama It's Okay To Not Be Okay

2020610_okaycover.jpg?itok=q4RCWGzl

It's been two years since K-drama fans saw his handsome face, but come June 20, they can soak in Kim Soo-hyun's magnetic charisma through his new drama It's Okay To Not Be Okay, which also stars actress Seo Yea-ji.

The two Korean stars met reporters in the Asia Pacific region this afternoon (June 10) through a virtual press conference to talk more about the series. So if you're planning to catch the drama on Netflix, here are seven things you should know about the show as well as its two stars.

Spoiler

1. Their 'flawed' characters

Kim Soo-hyun describes his character Moon Gang-tae as someone who tends to be stronger when he is with others and weaker when he is left to himself. The man is a sympathetic and patient caregiver who works in a psychiatric ward. Seo Yea-ji plays Gang-tae's love interest Ko Mun-yeong. On the contrary, she is an anti-social popular children's book author with a personality disorder, who lacks the ability to feel compassion and empathy for others.

An unusual romance develops between these two unlikely people who end up healing each other's emotional and psychological wounds.

Yea-ji, 30, added that when viewers watch her character, they will be able to feel like they're hurt along with her, and also being healed with her. "I believe you'll be able to look back at your own hardships, your past, your actions, things you've said, and even your future, and you'll have the opportunity to think about empathy for other people," she said.

2020610_okayduo.jpgPHOTO: Netflix

2. His transitional point in life

Gang-tae is also the main caregiver to his brother Sang-tae, who is eight years older and on the autism spectrum. Soo-hyun, 32, shared more about his character's relationship with his on-screen brother, and how Mun-yeong's appearance changed him.

"When Gang-tae is with Sang-tae, Gang-tae becomes the older brother and he has to become an adult. He has to swallow his pride and give in. However, when he meets Mun-yeong, he begins to let his guard down. He can complain about things and he becomes a child. Meeting her is like a transitional point in his life."

3. Working with each other

Soo-hyun admitted there was awkwardness when he met Yea-ji for the first time at the beginning of production. However, their chemistry grew after spending more time together. He said at the press conference: "She is very comfortable as a person, but when she's acting as Mun-yeong, she is extremely focused. I get energy and stimulation; I'm learning thanks to her."

Yea-ji added that he "has been very considerate to [her]" since the very first day, and that Soo-hyun "is probably the best partner [she has] had".

2020610_okaypresscon.jpgPHOTO: Netflix

4. The first time they read the script

Soo-hyun confessed he felt his heart ache the first time he read the script. The show offers a variety of characters with different stories and love, and he believes that "there is something in it for everybody" to relate to and enjoy.

Yea-jin said she felt pity for Mun-yeong, who is unable to empathise with others, making her extremely selfish and arrogant. The character's personality flaws hurt not only others but also herself. The script also left her intrigued as she has never seen such a character in any Korean dramas before.

5. Nervous coming back to acting

This is Soo-hyun's first full project since completing his military service last July, and his first starring role in a drama since 2015's Producer. He said in the press conference that he was, and still is, extremely nervous. "While serving my military service, I had this thirst to be on screen again and to act." He added he got stronger physically after his military service, and he's become more experienced and created more "space" in his attitude shown through acting.

6. Channelling her inner witch

To portray her character, Yea-ji told reporters that she has to channel the image of a witch. "My low voice and my witch-like aura really helped me to channel my inner Mun-yeong. By playing this character, I went through experiences that healed some things inside me, and I was able to learn some new things about myself through the eyes of others."

She also added in the press conference: "Our drama narrates difficulties endured by people and one of my favourite quote is 'Overcome it. If you don't overcome it, then you're nothing but a young child whose soul can't grow.' I hope that viewers can feel hope and courage to overcome everything through watching our drama."

7. Not a fashionista

Yea-ji revealed that Mun-yeong has a unique personality of her own, and the actress expresses her characteristics in an external way through her hair, make-up, and costume. Some of the things that Mun-yeong wears might come across as a little odd, and some might find it hard to understand why she would wear things like that. Yea-ji explained: "We tried not to focus on her being fashionable, but to show her as someone who expresses herself through what she wears. What she wears isn't something to show off, but something she puts on to defend herself."

It's Okay To Not Be Okay will premiere Saturday June 20 at 9.30pm on Netflix, and new episodes will be released every Saturday and Sunday.

joanwong@asiaone.com

kwokkarpeng@asiaone.com

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun says he was 'thirsty' to act and be on screen while serving the military

It looks like it wasn't just his fans who have been waiting to have Kim Soo Hyun back on screen.

In a virtual press conference for his comeback K-drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay," the actor himself said he's been "thirsty" to act while he was doing his military service.

"This is my first piece of work after finishing the military service and because of that I have been extremely nervous. I think I still am," Kim Soo Hyun shared with the press.

The South Korean actor said "while serving in the military, I really had this thirst to be on screen again and to act."

Kim Soo Hyun said he feels grateful that "It's Okay To Not Be Okay has become my first one after finishing my military service as thirsty as I have been for acting I will do my very best to make sure that this is worth all of that."

The "My Love From The Star" actor said aside from becoming physically stronger because of his military service he said he believes there are changes with his acting approach as well

"I would say I think for anyone who has seen my acting prior to that I think you'll be able to notice [the difference] once you see the show.

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay" is Kim Soo Hyun's first drama since his discharge from the military in July 2019. Before starting his mandatory military service in October 2017, Kim Soo Hyun last appeared in 2015's drama "The Producers." 

Months before his comeback, Kim Soo Hyun had cameo appearances in hit K-drama series "Hotel del Luna," and "Crash Landing On You."

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/showbiz/showbizabroad/742155/kim-soo-hyun-says-he-was-thirsty-to-act-and-be-on-screen-while-serving-the-military/story/?just_in%3Futm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR35Ft_-oKGySU_G-GmKaxdhcBsv9YO9lit3thigijcCnyH77TGNzS4RrgY

safe_image.php?d=AQBPBowRjlO56MW0&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.gmanews.tv%2Fwebpics%2F2020%2F06%2Fkim_2020_06_11_12_51_49.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQAnsD7mdp3dPjoV

• Guest changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming drama " It's Okay To Not Be Okay" premieres on June 20th

Why Kim Soo Hyun looks like MLFTS days.

Here's are some comments of Knets when he came out yesterday in 'Its OkayTo Not Be Okay'  Presscon

https://k-communities.com/2020/06/11/psycho-but-its-okay-kim-soo-hyuns-visuals-are-the-same-as-my-love-from-the-star/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why #KimSooHyun looks like MLFTS days. Here's are some Comments of Knets when he came out yesterday in #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay
#PsychoButItsOkay PressconWhy #KimSooHyun looks like MLFTS days. Here's are some Comments of Knets when he came out yesterday in #ItsOkayToNotBeOkay
#PsychoButItsOkay Presscon
https://k-communities.com/2020/06/11/psycho-but-its-okay-kim-soo-hyuns-visuals-are-the-same-as-my-love-from-the-star/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• LOL 2