❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Is the thread for the drama up yet? Link please?

If the schedule is Saturday and Sunday, then it will be available on Netflix in Sunday and Monday? Oh, no. I don't think I can watch the Monday episodes... might try other options then.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

If the schedule is Saturday and Sunday, then it will be available on Netflix in Sunday and Monday? Oh, no. I don't think I can watch the Monday episodes... might try other options then.

Thread for the drama 'Psycho is okay'

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/446562-upcoming-drama-2020-its-okay-not-to-be-okay-사이코지만-괜찮아-sat-sun-2100-kst-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-premieres-on-june-20th/#comments

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[One Pick! Weekly Hot Issue] Kim Soo-hyun's returning work'Psycho is okay'… 10th Production presentation live broadcast on YouTube

Kim Soo-hyun is back. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who is about to return to the home theater after 5 years, meets the viewers before the first broadcast on the 20th through the production presentation of the tvN Saturday drama'Psycho But It's Okay'. At 2 pm on this day, he attends an online production presentation that is broadcast live on tvN YouTube account, etc. 

Kim Soo-hyun plays Moon Kang-tae, a guardian of the mental ward in the play. It is a character who refuses to love even when he is tired of his hard life taking care of many patients including his older brother (Oh Jung Se) who has autism symptoms. He has a unique romance with Seo Ye Ji as Go Mun-young, a fairy tale writer who is less empathetic due to his inherent defects. 

'Psycho but it's okay' received attention early in that it was Kim Soo-hyun's return stage after completing military service in July 2019. Kim Soo-hyun made a special appearance in tvN 'Hotel Deluna' and 'CLOY', respectively in September of last year and January of this year. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000827524

0000827524_001_20200608065813440.jpg?type=w430

• Like 2

'Psycho but it's okay'  CP "Gorgeous visual, good sight" [Direct interview]

The production team of Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji's 'Psycho But It's Okay' revealed the spectator points ahead of the first broadcast. 

TVN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho, but it's okay' (writer Cho Yong, director Park Shin-woo, planning studio dragon, production story TV, gold medalist) is a mental ward protector who refuses to love under the heavy weight of life Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) and birth defects. It is a strangely romantic romantic comedy about a fantasy fairytale love, in which a fairy tale writer Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji) who doesn't know about love heals each other's wounds and heals them. It will be broadcast first on the 20th at 9pm. 

Kim Soo-hyun 'Psycho but it's okay', has been attracting viewers attention even before it was selected as the first comeback after the military service last year. Also, after returning to the home theater in 5 years after KBS 2TV 'Producer' in 2015, it is expected that it will show a different charm from the previous works.  

PD Shin-woo Park, who directed the film, was in charge of'boyfriend' and'incarnation of jealousy'. In addition, Cho Yong wrote'Jugglers'. It is regarded as a spectating point to see what synergy between the director and the artist who brought excitement and fun to viewers will create synergy. 

CP (responsible producer) of'Psycho, but it's okay', with viewers attention pouring, gave a spectator point to Star News on the 8th.

CP Lee Jae-hyun  said, “As I say, I believe and see, the writer, director, and actor, is a good script element in the completeness of the drama, the sensuous direction, and the actors' masterpieces are elements of a good drama. "These three elements are excellently equipped dramas, so I think it will be a good quality drama." 

So CP said, "It seems that fresh material and brilliant visuals with the concept of cruel fairy tale will be a good sight for viewers."  

Actors and production teams are also waiting to meet with viewers. Attention is drawn to what syndrome Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji will cause in the home theater. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002869093

0002869093_001_20200608094205867.jpg?type=w430

• Like 2

We fans accepted that Kim Soo Hyun is not a SocMed Guy and we still love Him

He got 3.1 M followers , I think he'll get more followers if he updates and once the drama is starting showing internationally

It's Okay To Not Be Okay'

D-12

• Like 1

Actor Kim Soo-hyun filming a drama at the bridge

On the 20th, TVN's new Saturday and Sunday drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' will appear in the Gwanghyeon Tourist Site, Salt Mountain Rocket Bridge and Bangok Station. This is because Gangwon-do and Wonju-si supported production costs for this drama, which attracted attention with the return of actor Kim Soo-hyun

Wonju City supported the drama production studio 'Studio Dragon' with 200 million won. Instead, a contract was signed so that the main character of the drama was filmed at two spots in Wonju. As the location for the filming, Wonju City presented the Salt Mountain Chulle Bridge and Bangok Station, and the manufacturer agreed.
Scenes shot in Wonju must be exposed to the broadcast at least twice. There are also conditions that must be taken so that the shooting location is highlighted. In addition, even if not both male and female protagonists appear during the shooting of Wonju, the male protagonist, Kim Soo-hyun, must be made to appear.

In addition, the logo and CI of Gangwon-do and Wonju-si are exposed at the end of each broadcast. Through this, it is expected to improve the awareness of Wonju City as well as to make it a famous spot for filming locations. An official from Wonju-si said, “We are able to spread Wonju's famous attractions as well as the cultural and artistic city of Wonju to the whole country.

'Psycho But It's Okay', which will be aired in the 16 episodes, will be aired every week on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 p.m. on the 20th. Kim Su-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, and Oh Jeong-se appear. A romantic comedy about love, like a fantasy fairy tale by MoonKang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a psychiatric ward guard who refuses to love under the weight of a heavy life, and Ko Mun-young (Seo Ye-ji), a fairytale writer who doesn't know about love through natural defects. It is a drama.

This is a work that raises expectations for the box office by joining tvN 'boyfriend' director Park Shin-woo, who directed the incarnation of SBS jealousy, and KBS Jugglers writers who wrote Ok Ran Myeon-ok.

http://m.wonjutoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=114757

IMG_1863.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Hi gillianne,  I read in other forums that it will be streamed on Netflix the same time as the broadcast in South Korea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

We fans accepted that Kim Soo Hyun is not a SocMed Guy and we still love Him

He got 3.1 M followers , I think he'll get more followers if he updates and once the drama is starting showing internationally

Ya, I don't think he's the social media kind of guy.  If he was keen on using SNS, he would've started using it more a long time ago, it's not going to change much even if he has a drama airing. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi guys, the moon is set to be in a fine stars and it was so beautiful that the ocean held up a mirror :wub:

I really love this upcoming drama and I hope it will be successful just like Kim Soo Hyun was made for a success. 

Join me here as we unveil this couple's journey in finding each other in their minds, hearts, and spirits. 

• Like 1