❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Park Jin-ju confirms her appearance in 'Psycho but it's okay' Kim Soo Hyun

Park Jin-ju plays the role of a publisher, Seung-jae, and works with Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye Ji. 

Park Jin-joo received a lot of love by showing her distinctive acting through the drama 'Incarnation of Jealousy', 'The World You've Met Again', 'While You're Sleeping', 'Sunny', 'Compatibility' and 'National Bankruptcy Day'. . The movie 'Hero' is about to be released.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004516755

0004516755_001_20200213090703020.jpg?type=w430

From netizen reuter

It was said that Kim Soo Hyun is coming to her husband's work unit

Soo Hyun will go to hospital in Friday to learn acting.  He said that he would work hard to slowly integrate himself into the character before the filming, so his work is so touching

IMG_8073.jpg?type=w800

On 2/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo-hyun fee over 200 million won for new drama 'Psycho, but it's Okay' The highest level ever in Korean drama history

Actor Kim Soo-hyun is predicting a comeback by selecting 'Psycho but it's okay' as a return after the military. As it is a Hallyu star, the attention of both domestic and overseas fans is drawing attention, and the per capita fee is more than 200 million won. It is a top star-like comeback. Actor Lee Byung-hun, who previously appeared on the 2018 TVN drama 'Mr. Sunshine,' received a fee of 150 million won per episode, and it is expected that Kim Soo-hyun's performance will be the highest ever. 

Kim Soo-hyun confirmed that he will appear on the new TV drama tvN, 'Psycho But It's OK', which is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of this year. Fans are expecting to return to the film in July after about seven months since the end of last year. 

Kim Soo-hyun previously met with viewers as a cameo in the dramas " Hotel DeLuna '' and " CLOY ''  Even a short appearance revealed a crazy presence, making Kim Soo-hyun the power. Kim Soo-hyun is expected to return formally through 'Psycho but it's okay' as the comeback preheated with a cameo appearance of a popular drama. 

Most of all, Kim Soo-hyun was paid the highest level of performance in this work. According to OSEN's report on July 7, Kim Soo-hyun's `` Psycho but it's okay '' fee is 200 million won per episode  [about 1.2 million yuan]. If additional revenue from advertising, such as copyright sales and PPL, is added, it is expected to receive more than 200 million won. 

It is the highest level of treatment possible because of Kim Soo-hyun's popularity at home and abroad.

Kim Soo-hyun burst into a smash hit with the drama 'Moon Embracing the Sun', 'You from the Star' and 'Producer' before joining the army. Kim Soo-hyun, who has established his position through the “moon embracing the sun,” has become a Korean wave star with “You from the Star.” 

In particular, Kim Soo-hyun was recognized for his acting power, including receiving a grand prize at the 2015 KBS Drama Awards through 'Producer'. In addition, the movie 'The Thieves' and 'Secretly Greatly', succeeded in success, and became an actor with a stable acting ability as well as a star. 

It's a comeback by Kim Soo-hyun, who has gained solid popularity not
only in Korea but also in Korean wave fans. This work is a healing fairy romance like a fantasy fairy tale where a psychiatric guardian who refuses to love under heavy weight and a fairy tale artist who does not know love due to her birth defect meet and heal each other's wounds. 

Kim Soo-hyun played Moon Gang-tae, a psychological ward protector. As a child who lost his parents as a child and took care of his brother who has autism spectrum disorder alone, he is expected to see Kim Soo-hyun, who is different from the characters he has played. 

Kim Soo-hyun's return to the all-time comeback, and whether he is going to cause 'Kim Soo-hyun syndrome' once again through 'Psycho but okay'

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004161809

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003506178

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. His per EP salary is the highest in K-drama production history. This paycheck is huge. He's worth it! KSH, fighting! I'm wondering how the script is going............. I hope this is good. Well, KSH carries his drama. Just hope the best for him.  All his dramas were successful. Can't wait for this upcoming drama. I've missed him so much! :lol:

• Love 1

Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Sweeten Your Valentine’s Week

Ready your K-Drama marathon essentials and ride the romantic vibe this Valentine’s week!

Netflix laid out a saccharine plan for you to feel warm especially if you are single or your V-Day celebration unfortunately encountered a rain check.

Guaranteed to delight with heart-fluttering moments, these suggested Korean dramas are only a few taps away from Netflix through your mobile devices.

Moon Embracing The Sun

The young love which bloomed and defied time, reasons, and political issues are reasons why the production is applauded immensely.

Parading strong and consistent character portrayals, supernatural seasonings, family issues and brotherly love, cemented the viewers’ loyalty. It is euphoric on its strong notes and contemplating on its sad tones.

The verdict?  This is a drama full of love and anguish, but you will eventually CHERISH it.

The_Moon_Embracing_The_Sun-p-p1-e1503084

My Love From the Star

Love stories need not to be so big in a romantic kind of way, not that I didn’t like the “alien-who-loved-me” twist, but My Love From the Star draws attraction because of the vibrant characters who bring to life their fictional images in an unforgettable way.

The lightness of the conflicts and not involving much negative emotion makes the series addictig. Focusing on making the lead couple work their way to defy the cosmic problem inhibiting them from being together gives a gratifying closure to the story.

my-love-from-another-star-kdrama-1024x57

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Love 1

To Kim Soo Hyun birthday - Send Out Your Love

On Valentine's Day, I will give you birthday gifts 
No flowers, no candy, no cake but donate rice in your name to the needy people
Wish you a happy birthday

Sent 216 kg of rice as our favorite birthday gift Kim Soo Hyun xi, and today sent it to the company

Although it’s still 2 days to KSH birthday, but today delivery on February 14th is considered to have a double meaning

006qe3Iwgy1gbvupil3x4j313p0rgk67.jpg

006qe3Iwgy1gbvupj44i9j30u00dlwjw.jpg

006qe3Iwgy1gbvupjgutpj30p90vs43k.jpg

• Love 1