❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

@Deepakmahajan or maybe because 2007 is different from 2020? Like the value of currency over time depreciates just as cellular phones of 2000s are now almost obsolete or phased out. Anyways, so excited for KSH comeback! 

Maybe they only consider actors who are still currently active.  

15 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

AS much as i love ksh, that salary is second highest . Bae yong joon was paid 250 k usd back in 2007 . Anyways 167k usd is still amazing but media should report right facts

I don't know anything about Bae Yong Joon's fee and had to google it.  It was reported his fees were ₩250 million per episode, which is 210k USD, not 250k. Based on your calculation, KSH's ₩200 million should be equivalent to 200k USD and not 167k.  

Not trying to nitpick here, but I just want to point out how easy it is to miss details and sometimes facts are distorted due to lack of knowledge or poor reporting, especially when it comes to entertainment news.  

As a fan, I don't care if his fees are the highest or not, I'm just happy to see him act again. :blush: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Lol u guys r taking me wrong. Hats off he deserves it considering his last decade record. Dream high, METS, MLFTS, producers all massive hit dramas. Best track record from his gen. But i am also just correcting the wrong reporting. Dont take it negative^^^^

No offense taken. I just wanted to say news get misreported all the time and it's not important whether he is highest paid or what not.

• Like 1

From KSH Chinese Fans Club 'Only Love KSH'

To celebrate the first wave of the 33rdbirthday of Kim Soo Hyun] LED large screen outdoor advertising video should be supported. Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea launched a large-screen outdoor advertising video to support.

On this special day, I hope our support blessing can bring you more love, I hope you are always happy and we are always with you 

should aid Time: 2020.02.15 - 2020.02.16  two days
should aid Address: Seoul, South Korea Gangnam Jiangnan Avenue, 432
LED Duration: 06: 00-24
a long time to play: 20 seconds

This two-day LED is located on Gangnam Avenue in Seoul. The Gangnam Station where the big screen is located is the largest densely populated area in South Korea. The daily traffic reaches 1 million people. At the same time, many popular places such as shopping malls and office buildings are gathered near the big screen. The advertising effect is excellent. In this high-profile place, putting in the much-anticipated Soo Hyun's birthday support video really complements each other! Through the big LED screen, we show our handsome and perfect figure, Kim Soo-hyun, also hope that more Korean friends can see the support from Chinese fans 

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/ItFYMvAEA?fid=1034:4470728569847835

005zaCLggy1gbs6ial9vqj31xg6y0qv5.jpg

• Awesome 1

When r they shooting? I miss him. I wish tvn cast jjh opppsite him. MLFTS chemistry is unbeatable till to this day.  They were so comfortable  with each other . Please tvn make it happen and pls write a good script bcoz cable dramas r dominating these days if they are well made. I want him to start new decade with 5th hit drama in a row

• Like 1

From  "Only Love KSH'

Celebrates Kim Soo-hyun ’s 33rd birthday support—gift report
        In order to celebrate Kim Soo-hyun ’s 33rd birthday, 'Only Love' has prepared a birthday for Soo-hyun Gifts, these love gifts have been successfully delivered to GOLDMEDALIST this morning. We also prepared fresh fruit especially for the company staff 
       GOLDMEDALIST executives enthusiastically received and accepted the gift. He said: "The gift will be transferred to Kim Soo Hyun, and your heart will be conveyed to him. Fans will be asked to support him after the new show starts" The staff of the brokerage company also printed a gift receipt

005zaCLggy1gbsi3r1wtzj33402c0b2c.jpg

005zaCLggy1gbsi3oavrgj31400u0gp6.jpg

005zaCLggy1gbslqzqpa4j31jk0m8k9i.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

When r they shooting? I miss him. I wish tvn cast jjh opppsite him. MLFTS chemistry is unbeatable till to this day.  They were so comfortable  with each other . Please tvn make it happen and pls write a good script bcoz cable dramas r dominating these days if they are well made. I want him to start new decade with 5th hit drama in a row

They said some scenes shooting in February but official shooting in March

News also said this drama will be on Netflix and it will be aired for the first time in June

• Like 1
  • Love 1