❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun Confirms First Comeback Drama Since Military Discharge

Kim Soo Hyun is back.

Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun has confirmed his first comeback drama since his military discharge with tvN‘s drama Psycho But It’s Okay.

Kim Soo Hyun was discharged from the military on July 1, 2019, and since then, has had several cameo appearances in dramas such as Hotel Del Luna and Crash Landing On You. However now, he has been confirmed for a full lead role for the first time since prior to his military enlistment, almost 5 years ago.

Psycho But It’s Okay is about a psychiatric ward guardian who refuses to love due to the weight of his life, and a fairy tale author who doesn’t know about love due to a birth defect. The two meet, and a fantasy-like romance occurs as they are able to heal each other’s wounds.

Kim Soo Hyun has been confirmed as a male lead character in tvN’s new drama Psycho But It’s Okay, where he will play the role of Moon Kang Tae, a guardian at a mental health facility. He lost his parents when he was young, and lived a life full of devotion by taking care of his younger brother who has autism by himself. He had no dream or hope that his life would improve, and lives life hoping his meager salary will be enough to feed his brother.

The drama is written by Jo Yong, who wrote Jugglers, and produced by Park Shin Woo, who directed Jealousy Incarnate and Encounter. The drama will air in the first half of 2020.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-confirms-first-comeback-drama-since-military-discharge/?fbclid=IwAR3pJnHcFMMOMXU7bxldhITxmQDD-ppGJyCo4gsYPCD96uqqynM3TzJr7eg

ixqYvLRuFEB0yp2gQdeROInYMxHmkkGpb64gCWhUgKd8jHIGgl8DJfvrAceOhmZeCKId8MkRmxO9757u7m2qXlQzLz62VcwokQ=w720

• Love 2

Kim Soo-hyun confirms appearance of 'Psycho but it's okay' First Return After Military Service

Kim Soo-hyun confirmed the TVN 'Psycho but it's okay' appearance. 

Kim Soo-hyun, one of Korean Wave's top stars, returns to tvN's new drama 'Psycho but it's okay'. Kim Soo-hyun's return to the news, which was a big topic only with the appearance of 'Hotel DeLuna' and 'The Crash of Love', came to the eyes of Asia beyond Korea. 

A psychological ward protector who refuses to love with the weight of a life that is `` Psycho but okay '' and a fairy tale artist who does not know love due to birth defects. Cho Yong-writer, who wrote 'Juglas', and Park Shin-woo, who directed 'Incarnation of Jealousy' and 'Boyfriend', joined the scene. 

In the play, Kim Soo-hyun is divided into Moon Gang-tae, a psychiatric guardian. Moon Kang-tae lost his parents when he was a child and took care of his brother who had autism spectrum disorder. There is no great dream, no vague hope that his life will improve. He is hungry for days and days, hoping that he can sleep with his elder brother and eat well with his brother's salary. 

Kim Soo-hyun starred as a cameo in two dramas, 'Hotel DeLuna' and 'CLOY' since the military discharge in July last year. 'Hotel DeLuna' appeared as president of Hotel Blue Moon, and it was a line of ambassadors, but left a strong impact 

Although it was a short appearance, Kim Soo-hyun's still strong energy and visuals were revealed, so the expectation is higher for the healing romance that Kim Soo-hyun will show through 'Psycho but it's okay'. 

On the other hand, tvN 'Psycho but it's okay' is scheduled to broadcast in the first half of the year. Seo Ye Ji is being proposed and considered as a female lead. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001398006?fbclid=IwAR1ApoOvvVsLAZ_OvBuPHAOfsWUhTYNG2KLgC_GZj72PsYsZkYQEtFsT8lY

202002070910537515_d_20200207091306086.jpg?type=w430

• Love 1

Kim Soo-hyun fee over 200 million won for new drama 'Psycho, but it's Okay' The highest level ever in Korean drama history

Actor Kim Soo-hyun is predicting a comeback by selecting 'Psycho but it's okay' as a return after the military. As it is a Hallyu star, the attention of both domestic and overseas fans is drawing attention, and the per capita fee is more than 200 million won. It is a top star-like comeback. Actor Lee Byung-hun, who previously appeared on the 2018 TVN drama 'Mr. Sunshine,' received a fee of 150 million won per episode, and it is expected that Kim Soo-hyun's performance will be the highest ever. 

Kim Soo-hyun confirmed that he will appear on the new TV drama tvN, 'Psycho But It's OK', which is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of this year. Fans are expecting to return to the film in July after about seven months since the end of last year. 

Kim Soo-hyun previously met with viewers as a cameo in the dramas " Hotel DeLuna '' and " CLOY ''  Even a short appearance revealed a crazy presence, making Kim Soo-hyun the power. Kim Soo-hyun is expected to return formally through 'Psycho but it's okay' as the comeback preheated with a cameo appearance of a popular drama. 

Most of all, Kim Soo-hyun was paid the highest level of performance in this work. According to OSEN's report on July 7, Kim Soo-hyun's `` Psycho but it's okay '' fee is 200 million won per episode  [about 1.2 million yuan]. If additional revenue from advertising, such as copyright sales and PPL, is added, it is expected to receive more than 200 million won. 

It is the highest level of treatment possible because of Kim Soo-hyun's popularity at home and abroad.

Kim Soo-hyun burst into a smash hit with the drama 'Moon Embracing the Sun', 'You from the Star' and 'Producer' before joining the army. Kim Soo-hyun, who has established his position through the “moon embracing the sun,” has become a Korean wave star with “You from the Star.” 

In particular, Kim Soo-hyun was recognized for his acting power, including receiving a grand prize at the 2015 KBS Drama Awards through 'Producer'. In addition, the movie 'The Thieves' and 'Secretly Greatly', succeeded in success, and became an actor with a stable acting ability as well as a star. 

It's a comeback by Kim Soo-hyun, who has gained solid popularity not
only in Korea but also in Korean wave fans. This work is a healing fairy romance like a fantasy fairy tale where a psychiatric guardian who refuses to love under heavy weight and a fairy tale artist who does not know love due to her birth defect meet and heal each other's wounds. 

Kim Soo-hyun played Moon Gang-tae, a psychological ward protector. As a child who lost his parents as a child and took care of his brother who has autism spectrum disorder alone, he is expected to see Kim Soo-hyun, who is different from the characters he has played. 

Kim Soo-hyun's return to the all-time comeback, and whether he is going to cause 'Kim Soo-hyun syndrome' once again through 'Psycho but okay'

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004161809

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003506178

0004161809_001_20200207173308549.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

AS much as i love ksh, that salary is second highest . Bae yong joon was paid 250 k usd back in 2007 . Anyways 167k usd is still amazing but media should report right facts

Yeah. As far as I know Bae yong joon has got 250k in the legends. Also It said that Soohyun paid over 200 million won. So nobody knows the exact number. The media’s are just like that.

Anyway he deserve it. He lowered his fee in the producer. 

I’m glad that he confirmed the drama. Finally going to see him. :heart: I love his donggu cameo in cloy. His screen presences is not a joke. His video cut has got overall 16 million views on weibo, 1 million views in naver. :wub:

Gosh, I miss him so much. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, swingbaby said:

Yeah. As far as I know Bae yong joon has got 250k in the legends. Also It said that Soohyun paid over 200 million won. So nobody knows the exact number. The media’s are just like that.

I’m glad that he confirmed the drama. Finally going to see him. :heart: I love his donggu cameo in cloy. His screen presences is not a joke. His video cut has got overall 16 million views on weibo, 1 million views in naver. :wub:

Actual money is in endorsements and if drama salary is real, he will be cashing around 2.7 million usd for 16 episodes. But if drama becomes blockbuster, he will again become Cf king and will get that much with 3 cfs lol! This year hallyu looks back to glory with all megastars coming back with hb success in cloy, ksh and lmh coming back. Hope there is no clash between 2 as like both!. I mean ksh had best drama record in 2010s decade. He deserves the salary. No way he n lmh will be get paid less than lee jung suk or park bo gum who earned over 120 k for wwys and encounter when they had bigger hit dramas over ljs n pbg. No offence i am not bashing just making a  fair comparison.. well china ban is still there. It was such a major source of income when he earned tens of millions of dollars there. Anyways korea has enough endorsements to pay him lol

3 hours ago, swingbaby said:

Yes, so happy it's finally confirmed.  Can't wait to see him on screen again in a full length drama, it's been 5 years! :bawling:

As for his fees, fans don't really care whether it's the highest or second highest, or whatever.  It's just a number and doesn't need to be recited like it's textbook material. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2