❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

"I am the king" A male star that goes well with hanbok ,

Chuseok atmosphere is in full swing everywhere. It is the nation's largest holiday Chuseok, which makes people feel rich just by listening to the words, `` No more, no less. Isn't Hanbok the best outfit for a pleasant holiday day? 

Hanbok, which reveals the most Korean beauty, reveals a graceful elegance that flows smoothly when colors and lines harmonize with each other. In the midst of Chuseok, we looked at male stars who are sometimes charismatic and sometimes revealing oriental sexyness. Introduces male stars who have digested hanbok such as icull tubes, cannons, gat and applicator, and presented irreplaceable visuals.

KIM SOO HYUN

Kim Soo-hyun, who appeared as the president of 'Hotel Blue Moon' in the epilogue of the recently run tvN drama 'Hotel DeLuna' after the whole world, announced the perfect return. Kim Soo-hyun was chosen as the No. 1 star that suits Hanbok with the smallest face, dense eyebrows, and a profound voice in 'The Moon with the Sun' and 'You from the Star'. It is expected that Kim Soo-hyun's next work, which wears every style, wears his style.

Full article

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=417&aid=0000448773

http://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2019090515468014708

0000448773_001_20190912083140243.jpg?type=w540

0000448773_004_20190912083140307.jpg?type=w540

Kim Soo-hyun, president of Blue Moon, reveals special appearance of Hotel DeLuna

Kim Soo-hyun's agency Keyeast posted a photo of Kim Soo-hyun's 'Hotel DeLuna' on the Naver Post on the 12th. Kim Soo-hyun is wearing a best suit and tie in a neat suit. It also monitors with director Oh Choong-hwan. 

Kim Soo-hyun is ohchunghwan director, actor IU (Lee, Ji - Eun) of the "Hotel del Luna '- a back door that decided a special appearance in a relationship both with Yeo Jin-goo. ohchunghwan , the director and he had worked with in the drama "My Love from the Star", IU was acting in the drama "Dream High 1 ',' producers'. Yeo Jin-gu met as an adult-child in in the drama 'The Moon in the Sun'. 

Earlier, Kim Soo-hyun stood at the center of the topic by appearing as president of the new hotel 'Hotel Blue Moon' at the final meeting of 'Hotel DeLuna' on the 1st. Kim Soo-hyun took 8th place (Week 5 of August, 2019) in 'Drama Performer Top 10,' which Good Data Corporation counts as a special appearance. At the time, words such as 'Kim Soo-hyun' and 'Hotel Blue Moon' appeared in the portal's real-time search query, which proved high popularity. 

Kim Soo-hyun has been reviewing his return since the 1st of July.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/079/0003269469?fbclid=IwAR3hHNpO4kYEeWJGqF2f197ygmw3adg1aHM2oKlW_UvgVIGGiCC93vwoRVA

70399083_948541412172667_503603403142725

Kim Soo Hyun Is Dashing In Behind-The-Scenes Look At His Cameo In “Hotel Del Luna”

Kim Soo Hyun’s agency Keyeast has shared new behind-the-scenes photos of the actor on the set of tvN’s popular drama “Hotel Del Luna.”

On September 12, Keyeast shared the photos showing Kim Soo Hyun filming his cameo appearance in the drama and monitoring his work with director Oh Choong Hwan.

It had been revealed that Kim Soo Hyun had agreed to appear in the final moments of the drama to show his support for both the director and IU. He had worked with the director on the drama “My Love From the Star” while he had acted alongside “Dream High” and “The Producers.” Yeo Jin Goohad also played his younger self in the drama “The Moon Embraces The Sun.”

Kim Soo Hyun featured in the very last moments of “Hotel Del Luna” as the owner of the new hotel “Hotel Blue Moon.” The brief moment took the internet by storm with viewers hoping for a second season of the drama with Kim Soo Hyun as the lead. tvN even had to issue a statement regarding the possibility of a sequel due to high demand.

Kim Soo Hyun was discharged from the military on July 1 and he is currently looking over potential options for his first production after his military service.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352030wpp/kim-soo-hyun-is-dashing-in-behind-the-scenes-look-at-his-cameo-in-hotel-del-luna?fbclid=IwAR0xwxMTE5wRhXptGes1B-fKPv4e1POwUZ7mXrmuqjEj71DkNw66bPZ_lFA

Kim Soo Hyun Is Dashing In Behind-The-Scenes Look At His Cameo In “Hotel Del Luna”

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:love::heart::love:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing MORE .................. It's a highly teased cameo - better than expected. He looks excellent in a vest & a white shirt match that he overall looks YUMMY! - hahaha - He's such an amazing actor who can steal a show. I really want to see him in a new drama soon.....................

On 9/13/2019 at 2:48 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Always handsome :wub:

69906351_949229085437233_732455634377428

70192119_949180648775410_434401557770718

70510026_949180558775419_409513811857794

Even his back so good :flushed:

70482832_949181505441991_566299168059739

70233627_949181542108654_531022259182528

cr : logo

How can he be more handsome? His visual is killing me:wub::kiss_wink: 

I want complex character for his next project. :kiss_wink:  Soohyun-ah choose your next project carefully and peacefully. Don’t need to rush. We can wait! We’ll replay that legendary one minute cameo until the next project. :glasses: Fighting!!! :wub: 

9 hours ago, swingbaby said:

How can he be more handsome? His visual is killing me:wub::kiss_wink: 

I want complex character for his next project. :kiss_wink:  Soohyun-ah choose your next project carefully and peacefully. Don’t need to rush. We can wait! We’ll replay that legendary one minute cameo until the next project. :glasses: Fighting!!! :wub: 

Not only does he has a handsome face, it's his aura and the way he carries himself that makes him so eye catching.  

It's always a pity when I see handsome guys with bad posture, this is where Soo Hyun wins by miles because of his straight back and perfect physique.

EEhhEl6UwAA-ZAR.jpg

EEZi4rbU4AMFU0y.jpg

EEZi68fU8AAFMQ8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1