❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

So there is the possibility that Beanpole and Ziozia may re-engage after retiring :)

"Korean" Kim Soo-hyun retired the next month with 6.64 million worth of advertising. 

In the October of the previous year, the Korean drama "You from the Stars" male god Kim Soo Hyun will be retired on the 1st of next month. Earlier, mainland fans have bought advertisements to prepare for the return of Kim Soo-hyun. According to the Korean media "Day Sports" report, Kim Soo-hyun suspended his acting career because he was a soldier, but his "king of advertising" status remains unchanged. 

Although Kim Soo-hyun is officially retired next month, there are already brands signing contract with Soo Hyun. According to a related person from an advertising company, Kim Soo-hyun’s advertising performance fee is 1 billion won (about 6.64 million Hong Kong dollars), the highest advertising performance fee is available, and after Kim Soo-hyun is retired, his advertising value will remain unchanged. 

In addition, the Korean media said that after Kim Soo-hyun retired, the brand that had long been cooperating with him for a long time, the possibility of renewing and re-cooperating between the two parties is very high, including outdoor brands that have been cooperating from 2012 to 2016, and from 2012 to In 2017, he has been the spokesperson's men's wear brand. 

According to relevant sources, some brands have made their overseas sales increase after signing a contract with Kim Soo Hyun, and the positive image of Kim Soo-hyun has not been rumored, which has made advertisers very confident in Kim Soo-hyun. Although Kim Soo-hyun has not yet implemented a new work, it is expected to return as a "king of advertising" and close the advertisement to see fans. 

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190603/59670950

6980b370gy1g3nwcxvdu6j20k90mqgow.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

NEWS

When the soldiers depreciated the popularity of Kim Soo Hyun, the price exceeded 1 billion won

With the Korean drama "You from the Stars", the 31-year-old male star Kim Soo-hyun, who is popular in Asia, is about to end his two-year military service. He retired from the military on July 1 and the Korean media said that many advertising circles are paying close attention to the return of Kim Soo-hyun. A month before he retired, the brand had signed an advertising endorsement contract with him. Although he had experienced a two-year blank period and had no new works for the time being, he had no influence on his worth. 

According to the source, "The advertising price of Kim Soo Hyun before the enlistment is about 1 billion won (about 6.75 million Hong Kong dollars). After retiring, it should be maintained at this level. 1 billion won (about 6.75 million Hong Kong dollars) is the highest among male artists "Endorsement price."

Before Kim Soo Hyun had spoken for men's clothing, household goods, cosmetics, communications companies, food, finance and auto brands. In addition to many types, long-term contracts and renewals were also numerous, including outdoor products from 2012 to 2016. According to the chronology, the period of endorsement of men's clothing also signed a three-year contract with travel agencies from 2012 to 2017. Before the service, he also had new advertisements. The advertising industry said that because Kim Soo-hyun has a high popularity overseas, coupled with the image health, many advertisers hope to rely on Kim Soo-hyun to increase sales overseas.

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20190603/bkn-20190603171312733-0603_00862_001.html?fbclid=IwAR2PJXSOYCQUh4ekm2V_jQlIeFIUzVI1WqZhQdmYbK76CVzhJqhenmZot-s

bkn-20190603171312733-0603_00862_001_01p.jpg?20190603172807

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

So there is the possibility that Beanpole and Ziozia may re-engage after retiring :)

I think the HK media misunderstood. I read several translations of the Korean article and they said Soo Hyun's CF contracts often have high renewal rates citing examples of his multi year contracts with Beanpole and ZioZia. 

Actually these two brands are not the same as when Soo Hyun was their model.  Many stores have closed down and Beanpole Outdoors is now replaced with Beanpole Sports.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I think the HK media misunderstood. I read several translations of the Korean article and they said Soo Hyun's CF contracts often have high renewal rates citing examples of his multi year contracts with Beanpole and ZioZia. 

Actually these two brands are not the same as when Soo Hyun was their model.  Many stores have closed down and Beanpole Outdoors is now replaced with Beanpole Sports.

Thanks Yuzu for the explanation

Ah, I like his Ziozia and Beanpole ad :(

As always, the popularity is as strong as ever :)

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HxjKe2Gto?fid=1034:4379406991327869

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 10:05 AM, yuzu16 said:

Ziozia stores are closing down??? I really like this brand a lot when Soo Hyun was their model.   Come to think of it, don’t think I came across any Ziozia store anymore when I was in Myeongdong two weeks ago... :anguished:

1 hour ago, khlgpc said:

Ziozia stores are closing down??? I really like this brand a lot when Soo Hyun was their model.   Come to think of it, don’t think I came across any Ziozia store anymore when I was in Myeongdong two weeks ago... :anguished:

Ziozia was one of my favorite brands too that Soo Hyun modelled for.  But business is not the same as before and many stores closed down including the two large ones in Myeongdong. I also like Beanpole Outdoors but it no longer exists and now replaced with Beanpole Sports.  

Bx0RhpLCMAEQ0Y4.jpg

Image result for kim soo hyun ziozia myeongdong

cr: on photo

• Love 1

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Ziozia was one of my favorite brands too that Soo Hyun modelled for.  But business is not the same as before and many stores closed down including the two large ones in Myeongdong. I also like Beanpole Outdoors but it no longer exists and now replaced with Beanpole Sports.  

Yuzu,  Are Ziozia and Beanpole still okay when Soo Hyun as their model ?

Wednesday with handsome Soo Hyun

13321863_254822414877907_586063285593691

005U9nu8ly1g3pgbq56rej30hs0r0q4h.jpg

SBS Star

Kim Soo Hyun to Be Discharged From the Military in Just One Month

Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun who broke many of his fans' heart by enlisting in the military two years ago will be returning to their loving arms in just one month.

Kim Soo Hyun first received a level four in the physical examination which was conducted back in 2006 but was classified as eligible for active-duty after getting a re-examination in 2015.

Following the results, Kim Soo Hyun enlisted in the military in October 2017, and is about to be return to the civilian life on July 1.

The news that Kim Soo Hyun will be discharged from the military in just few weeks is garnering a tremendous attention since he always has been one of the few actors who are in incredibly high demand especially in advertising industry.

According to industry insiders, some brands already have him sign a contract even before he completes his national mandatory duty.

The source also added that his endorsement fee has not gone down at all, and still receiving a similar level of payment despite his long hiatus.

The public is dying to know his future plans regarding his small/big screen comeback since he gained a phenomenal popularity with SBS' drama 'My Love from the Star', and the renowned film 'The Thieves'.

The fans who are exhilarated by this news commented, "Two years felt like two decades. FINALLY!", "We would love to have him back. Welcome, our rom-com king!", "He hasn't changed a bit. Got to respect that."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005295397&cmd=amp&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3-il6kUrJp-TPmBMQZHv0tlZFTTL__yBWp5aZuJ9yz3EvZf1CPPcwfwZ8

Kim Soo Hyun to Be Discharged From the Military in Just One Month

• Like 1