❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

'Charm of martial arts' Kim Soo-hyun, with a million-dollar smile

The actor Kim Soo Hyun's SNS photo is re-searched and attracts attention.

In the past, Kim Soo Hyun uploaded the photos through his instagram.

In the open photo, Kim Soo Hyun of the smiling face are shown.

In particular, Kim Soo Hyun's appearance and smile which shake the emotions of women, catches the eye.

The netizens who see photos are responding such as "lovable", "regular", "sweet", "smile is beautiful", "cute", "I want to see so much".

http://www.newsculture.asiae.co.kr/sub_read.html?uid=145763&section=sc227

2018100402577565.jpg

• Like 1

“Kim Soo-hyun, a 30-year-old male god from the Korean drama "You from the Stars", joined the army as an active soldier on October 23 last year and conducted a five-week basic military training in the recruiting team of the 1st Division of the Paju State in Gyeonggi Province. To the investigation team,he is expected to be discharged on July 1 next year.

Kim Soo Hyun, who was very low-key after the soldiers, was exposed only as a soldier in the early days of enlistment. After that, he did not see new photos. Until recently, he finally had his recent photo in the army, wearing a uniform  and wearing a cap, Kim Soo-hyun, and his colleagues. In the military camp, the photo of the dormitory is also in the same gesture. It seems that it is enjoying his non showbiz life.. but happier giving service to his country”

His cap showed that he had gone through 4 rounds of skydiving.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2018 at 4:38 PM, willenette said:

yuzu, hahaha - that he's going to stay there for good - LOL.................. :P

Man, He can do that!!! :sweatingbullets: Ive been afraid of that ever since he enlist. -_- 

(If he decided to stay there  it's not too out of his character.:sweatingbullets: Good that keyeast is there)

He is looking so good there. :wub: How can u be more handsome in army?  He looks healthy and relaxed. Id like to see some training pic. Soohyun-ah can u pls participate some military event? At least one??? Plsssss

• Like 3

The Reason Kim Soohyun Has Not Been Updated for a Year

The actor Kim Soohyun, who joined the army in October last year, has not been updated for nearly a year. 

Extraordinary case of the entertainers who joined the army

It is different from some of the other entertainers in the military, who are attending the military events and frequently show their faces. 

According to the media reports in April, Kim Soohyun was deployed at the front-line search party and is serving the military. 

An official said, "Kim Soohyun is working the same as general soldiers without any privileges or work benefits that entertainers can receive".

Also, he has not responded to the media interviews.  

According to Kim Soohyun, "I am burdened by the fact that the works of the search party members can be faded because of me, and I do not want to harm fellow soldiers".

Kim Soohyun expressed his willingness that he will support the search party and he would never participate the military events or respond to the media interviews. It seems to be concerned that it may damage the military unit. 

Kim Soohyun was able to pass the search squad, by winning the number four of shooting and fitness among the 300 people in the training camp and received division commander commendation at the time. 

Kim Soohyun is engaged in more than 10 military operations in the demilitarized zone (DMZ) filled with mines and continues his military service. 

Also, he was given a special skill called 'Seach Team Rifle'. 

Among the rifles, he was known to have excellent shooting skills as a 'special shooter'.

Kim Soohyun will be discharged on July 22, 2019. He appeared in the drama "My Love from the Star" and "Moon Embracing the Sun" before entering the military, and became a top celebrity who represents the Korean Wave. 

Photos from online community and SBS

Src: https://mnews.joins.com/article/23019550?IgnoreUserAgent=y#home

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Kim Soo Hyun's latest picture updates from the army

201810031644121331572_20181003164422_01.jpg

Article: "Looking like a pictorial even in the army" Kim Soo Hyun attacks the hearts of women with updates from the army

Source: Herald POP via Nate

1. [+950, -23] So damn handsome, even in the army

2. [+733, -15] Wow, he's already a corporal, time sure flies

3. [+697, -22] Damn handsome

4. [+40, -2] He look even more handsome while in service. He joins the ranks of Im Siwan, Ok Taecyeon, and Kim Soo Hyun - they all look good in uniform.

5. [+29, -4] Looks the best out of all the male celebrities in uniform

6. [+27, -3] He looks healthy, unlike someone who's in a private hospital suite. Way more handsome. I was never a fan but his hard work at service makes me look twice.

7. [+24, -2] Do Min Joon still makes my heart flutter

8. [+22, -2] He actually looks like he got younger ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20, -1] Is he shooting an army drama? He looks more handsome ㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -1] He really does look good in uniform

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/10/kim-soo-hyuns-latest-picture-updates.html

• Like 5

On 6 October 2018 at 12:23 PM, swingbaby said:

Man, He can do that!!! :sweatingbullets: Ive been afraid of that ever since he enlist. -_- 

(If he decided to stay there  it's not too out of his character.:sweatingbullets: Good that keyeast is there)

He is looking so good there. :wub: How can u be more handsome in army?  He looks healthy and relaxed. Id like to see some training pic. Soohyun-ah can u pls participate some military event? At least one??? Plsssss

Hi swingbaby, I guess KSH wants to enjoy his privacy while in MS since we hardly see his pictures unlike other celebs who are in the military right now. He also doesn't participate in any military event even just once.  :D