❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Rough translation:

Soo Hyun ssi fans ~ I met up with an acquaintance yesterday whose son is in the same army division as Soo Hyun.  She said whenever her son comes home on break, he has endless praises for Soo Hyun, saying he is the ultimate model soldier (meaning he is especially outstanding).  All his comrades have high praises for him.  She took seaweed wrapped rice to the army on a visit to her son and she saw Soo Hyun, he is indeed very handsome.

Disclaimer: Image is for reference only.  I cannot read Korean and the above paragraph was translated from Chinese text that had been translated by Chinese fans who can translate Korean to Chinese.

006m2TdWly1fvv0rz3lf9j30nm160tao.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

HK NEWS and TW NEWS

Kim Soo Hyun is a close-up exposure of the soldiers, it seems very spirit! 

Kim Soo Hyun, a 30-year-old male god from the Korean drama "You from the Stars", joined the army as an active soldier on October 23 last year and conducted a five-week basic military training in the recruiting team of the 1st Division of the Paju State in Gyeonggi Province. To the investigation team, it is expected to be retired on July 1 next year. 

Kim Soo Hyun, who was very low-key after the squad, was exposed only as a soldier in the early days of enlistment. After that, he did not see any new photos. Until recently, Kim Soo Hyun finally had his recent photos in the army, wearing a uniform and wearing a hat with his colleagues. In the military camp, the photo of the dormitory is also in the same gesture. It seems that it is very suitable for life in the military and it is as good as before the enlistment

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews /realtime/article/20181003/58750486

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2569312

59e054fbgy1fvuy96b64kj20rs1xue81.jpg

59e054fbgy1fvuyfssfz0j20rs2cj4qq.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

:heart::heart:

Sorry for reposting this pics...

how can it be after one year in the army he looks more cute...

Cr.owner

Hi rossy, thanks for sharing the recent picture in the army. I do agree with you - he looks so CUTE in uniform. Finally.......again, we have gotten a new glimpse of him. He looks happy, too. I hope he enjoys the rest of his service. I miss him so much!  I’ve truly felt his absence all this time. Can't wait for July 2019. Come back soon and safe! So NICE to see that he is doing well in the military. I'm proud of him! :P

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Rough translation:

Soo Hyun ssi fans ~ I met up with an acquaintance yesterday whose son is in the same army division as Soo Hyun.  She said whenever her son comes home on break, he has endless praises for Soo Hyun, saying he is the ultimate model soldier (meaning he is especially outstanding).  All his comrades have high praises for him.  She took seaweed wrapped rice to the army on a visit to her son and she saw Soo Hyun, he is indeed very handsome.

006m2TdWly1fvv0rz3lf9j30nm160tao.jpg

Hi yuzu, thanks for sharing the translation. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi rossy, thanks for sharing the recent picture in the army. I do agree with you - he looks so CUTE in uniform. Finally.......again, we have gotten a new glimpse of him. He looks happy, too. I hope he enjoys the rest of his service. I miss him so much!  I’ve truly felt his absence all this time. Can't wait for July 2019. Come back soon and safe! So NICE to see that he is doing well in the military. I'm proud of him! :P

Hi yuzu, thanks for sharing the translation. :P

Same goofy smile.  Should we be worried that he's enjoying his service a little too much? :sweatingbullets:

20181004_e153a6548e0ec4fb70c8rNwXbYfdXaTK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

yuzu, hahaha - that he's going to stay there for good - LOL.................. :P

It will break all our heart if he is staying there for good. And I think the Chinese fans will camp out there to wait for him. :lol:. I can’t imagine July 2019 when he is discharged, what will happen.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 5