• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

"Producers" trailer released, Kim Soo Hyun's complete transformation as a clumsy PD triggers laughter
translated by Pechumori

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun's complete transformation into a clumsy character has become a topic.

On May 8, KBS released the trailer for the first episode of the entertainment drama "Producers".

Kim Soo Hyun was the first to appear in the published video. "The new PD Baek Seung Chan", he said as he introduced himself, then disclosed the appearance of a clumsy new PD, who falls behind and makes mistakes which has elicited laughter.

On the other hand, "Producers" will premiere this May 15 at 9:15 pm.

Netizens who read the news showed a variety of reactions such as "I love Kim Soo Hyun completely" and "I want to quickly see the first broadcast of Producers".

credit: http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=441450&year=2015

"I can spot Gong Hyo Jin easily even 50 km away but beside her I can't figure out who is he ?" Therefore, park my car and use my eyes to take a look. oh it's#KimSooHyun. ..taller than I think and like a flower! In front of my boyfriend, I complimented Kim Soo Hyun for 5 mins. "

cr: starsjo

:D

• Like 1

I'm loving KSH character Baek Seung Chan already, he's just too cute.When he narrates near the end of the clip in the latest trailer, when he said: what can I do to survive (or something like that, with his teary eyes), his voice is just too sexy...! I'm sorry, can't help it... :wub: 

• Jillia changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Current Drama: "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"
  • Guest unfeatured this topic