❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 9/12/2020 at 9:59 AM, swingbaby said:

he is such a warmn person. I'm so proud of him.

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. Yes, she said this during an interview with Edaily to her! BTW, for those who haven't watched yet the drama, Park Gyu Young played Nam Joo Ri, a nurse at a psychiatric hospital with a one-sided crush on Kim Soo Hyun’s character. What I love about what she said is this - ‘He isn’t Kim Soo Hyun for nothing.'”  :blush:

• Like 1

[HanCinema's News] Kim Soo-hyun Noted for Putting Fingers in Ears During Kiss Scenes

photo1234657.jpg

Various online communities on the South Korean Internet have been discussing a peculiar detail in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" that had until now largely gone unnoticed. In the eleventh episode of the drama, there was a kiss scene that prompted a rating restriction of 18+ due to its intense content. But behind the scenes still for that scene show something surprising. Kim Soo-hyun appears to be fingering the ear of his co-star Seo Ye-ji.

photo1234656.jpg

This has prompted spirited debate about whether Kim Soo-hyun was, indeed, digging into Seo Ye-ji's ear on the set, or whether this particular still simply looks peculiar out of context. Analysis of the scene in question appears to suggest that the still was just poorly timed. However, some observers have noted that Kim Soo-hyun had his hand similarly positioned in "Producers" during his kiss scene with Cha Tae-hyun.

The discussions do not appear to harbor any particular ill will toward Kim Soo-hyun. Indeed, the kiss with Cha Tae-hyun, who is a man, was played for comedy. The kiss scene with Seo Ye-ji was played for serious drama. Nevertheless the apparent tic has interested many fans. Kim Soo-hyun has relatively few kiss scenes over his career, after all, compared to his reputation.

Written by William Schwartz

On 9/12/2020 at 9:59 AM, swingbaby said:

he is such a warmn person. I'm so proud of him.

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. I'm curious why KSH doesn't have an IG account. Someone you love and admire, updating you on what they are doing, is quite a convenient tool that benefits fans. Like right now, we're curious about how he's doing these days but are unable to know. Of course, this is also completely understandable as I guess he would want to choose to keep his personal life private. But, in a world where we're all basing a lot of our interactions with other people through technology, it's really refreshing to see someone who prefers doing things this particular way.  :blush:

***  In the poll held by 'King Choice Voting Platform', international fans selected 'The 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebrities of 2020', which ended on September 15. Check out the TOP 40-50 below!  :blush:

40. Park Haejin (Korean Actor)
41. James Reid (Filipino Actor)
42. GOT7's Jackson Wang
43. 2PM's Nickhun
44. IKON's Bobby
45. EXO's Suho
46. Kim Soohyun (Korean Actor)
47. EXO's Baekhyun
48. Xu Kai (Chinese Actor)
49. SF9's Rowoon
50. EXO's Kai

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept30-1245.html

5 Korean Stars Who Made Successful Drama Comebacks in 2020 After 3+ Years of Hiatus

In spite of the delays and setbacks, 2020 remains to be a year to be reckoned with these returning K-drama stars who made the year bearable, gave us something to look forward to, and apply in our daily life. After more than 3 years of hiatus, they graced the small screen again and made successful drama comebacks, proving their undying excellence.

Suffice it to say that these 5 actors are worth the wait! They portrayed characters that showed their unwavering skills as performers.

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun in
(Photo : tvN | Netflix)

Kim Soo Hyun last starred in the film "Real" 2017. He enlisted in the military in October 2017 and was discharged in July 2019. His last major lead role appearance in television was in 2015 "The Producers". Since then Kim Soo Hyun only made cameo appearances from two dramas in 2019.

But it was worth all the wait! Kim Soo Hyun captivated the fans in his comeback drama Netflix series "It's Okay To Not Be Okay". His character as Moon Gang Tae was well received, most of all with intense chemistry with co-star Seo Ye Ji. The drama was a big hit overseas and reached more of his fans each episode released made trending hits in all social media platforms.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118917/20200915/5-korean-stars-successful-drama-comebacks-2020-3-years-hiatus.htm

• Like 1

Watch: tvN Picks Three Drama Couples with Best Kiss Scenes in a Fun Compilation Video

large_11a7cc868d6e3bc337d081673a78021db3

Here are three drama couples with great kissing skills(?)

Last month, tvN released a fun compilation video of their recent drama couples for people to learn "how to kiss properly." The compilation video features Kim Soohyun, Seo Yeji, Lee Junki, as well as Moon Chaewon.

As you can see in the video, the actors literally make our hearts flutter with their intense kiss scenes. 

Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji in 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay'

1600759084540-1.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/22/watch-tvn-picks-three-drama-couples-with-best-kiss-scenes-in-a-fun-compilation-video-382177

Know What These 5 Korean Heartthrobs' Favorite Foods Are

Have you ever wondered what your celebrity crushes are eating and where to find them? You might be surprised that they are as normal as everyone and their favorites? Well, it's just around the corner!

Here's the list of famous actors who have one way or the other told the public what they like. Most of these are just traditional Korean foods, which we would know you can make.

Kim Soo Hyun

Know what these 5 Korean actors' Favorite Food Are
(Photo : Kim Soo Hyun)

Kim Soo Hyun, who was Gallup Korea's actor of the year way back 2014 and starred on TV dramas such as Dream High (2011), My Love from The Star (2013), and the most recent It's Okay to Not be Okay (2020) has a surprisingly simple food favorite. He admitted on his first fan meeting way back April 2012 that his favorite food pork cutlet.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118976/20200922/know-what-5-korean-actors-favorite-food.htm

On 9/17/2020 at 11:16 AM, willenette said:

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this. I'm curious why KSH doesn't have an IG account. Someone you love and admire, updating you on what they are doing, is quite a convenient tool that benefits fans. Like right now, we're curious about how he's doing these days but are unable to know. Of course, this is also completely understandable as I guess he would want to choose to keep his personal life private. But, in a world where we're all basing a lot of our interactions with other people through technology, it's really refreshing to see someone who prefers doing things this particular way.  :blush:

Hi @willenette thank you for all the update. I don't know if I misunderstand what u said about Instagram account. But He has Instagram account. @soohyun_k216 It has 7.7 million followers now.:fullofhearts:

If anyone want to read excellent and detailed review about It's okay to be not okay. Here it is! 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2020/09/23/review-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/#more-40332

Congratulations :hooray:

I'm happy that he is updating. Looking hot !!!:luvarrow:

• Like 1

original post:

On 9/24/2020 at 7:41 PM, swingbaby said:

Hi @willenette thank you for all the update. I don't know if I misunderstand what u said about Instagram account. But He has Instagram account. @soohyun_k216 It has 7.7 million followers now.

If anyone want to read excellent and detailed review about It's okay to be not okay. Here it is! 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2020/09/23/review-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/#more-40332

Congratulations

I'm happy that he is updating. Looking hot !!!

@swingbaby, ohhh...........thanks for this info - shame on me - I thought all along that's his Label's IG & not his personal account. :blush:

EDIT: (lmangla)

christmas-card-santa-claus-his-sleigh-wi

welcome to day 9 of Soompi winterland. here are your goodies

Spoiler

our wish for you: we wish you the gift of nature -- the sound of the early morning, the wind on your face, the sun on your skin. we hope you will be able to enjoy the outdoors in 2021 and have those vacations you dreamed of!

beanpole-outdoor-1.jpg

we gift you some sweet pudding. whether it is a kiss or a pudding, there is always a happy ending around the corner, says this CF! hope 2021 gives us lots of sweet memories and moments!

In case you are wondering, yes, this CF includes his co-star Seo Ye-Ji from the drama Its okay to not be okay. the CF was made a few years prior to the drama.

along with the pudding, here's some hot bread fresh from the bakery. who doesn't love the smell of freshly baked bread?

CH2n-YVUEAA93OY.jpg

and after this sweet breakfast, here is a gift of a bicycle ride to the destination of your choice! your driver awaits!

3.png

did you enjoy this goodie bag?  let us know the event thread and share with us what places you would like to visit next year.

kimsoohyuncake.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Edited by Lmangla
borrowing post for december event. :)

9 Heart Fluttering Couples With Little Height Difference In K-Dramas

Welcome back to the height difference in K-Dramas series.

For your lover, do you prefer someone shorter, with the same height, or taller? Or height just does not matter for you? For the past weeks, we focused on couples with huge height differences. Now, it is time to have a look at the couples that have almost the same height.

Here are 9 heart fluttering couples that have 10cm or less of height difference making them having little height difference.

2- "My Love From the Stars" - 7cm difference

SBS

Kim SooHyun: 180cm

Jun JiHyun: 173cm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/9-heart-fluttering-couples-with-little-height-difference-in-kdramas/

17 hours ago, swingbaby said:

Hi @willenette thank you for all the update. I don't know if I misunderstand what u said about Instagram account. But He has Instagram account. @soohyun_k216 It has 7.7 million followers now.

Congratulations

I'm happy that he is updating. Looking hot !!!

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this good news + the pictures. So NICE that we get to see his posting on SNS. He looks so dapper in the picture. (referring to the B/W BTS shot) . IDK what exactly he's filming here but I can't wait to see the finished result in case. Or is it the Nutine CF? iIf so, not recent, huh? It seems to be from his old shoot. And it seems like he has a social media manager handling his account. Adore this man & respect him as an actor!  Love his eyes when he acts - it conveys everything.  I hope he could pick something soon. :blush:

• Love 1

On 9/24/2020 at 9:56 PM, willenette said:

Welcome back to the height difference in K-Dramas series.

For your lover, do you prefer someone shorter, with the same height, or taller? Or height just does not matter for you? For the past weeks, we focused on couples with huge height differences. Now, it is time to have a look at the couples that have almost the same height.

Here are 9 heart fluttering couples that have 10cm or less of height difference making them having little height difference.

2- "My Love From the Stars" - 7cm difference

SBS

Kim SooHyun: 180cm

Jun JiHyun: 173cm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/9-heart-fluttering-couples-with-little-height-difference-in-kdramas/

I miss and love this pairing.  Hope they can work together again.  I recently just rewatched this drama.

• Like 2

The Moon Embracing the Sun (2012)

Adapted from the novel with the same title by Jung Eun-gwol, the historical fantasy drama set in the Joseon period follows the secret romance between a king and a female shaman. The Moon Embracing the Sun has the chaotic setting of political conspiracies and royal conflicts. Amid these, the two lead characters fight tirelessly to protect their love. The series starred Kim Soo-hyun, Han Ga-in, Jung Il-woo, and Kim Min-seo. It won the Best Drama award and the Best Actor award for Soo-hyun at the prestigious Baeksang Arts Awards back in 2012. Kim Soo-hyun took on the role of King Lee-hwon, a wise and kind crown prince who falls for a daughter of a shaman and dedicates his life in her memory after she “passed away.” Unknown to him, the woman he loves, who became a shaman herself, is very much alive but has no memory of her past. The drama reached a peak rating of 42.2% during its finale.

The-Moon-That-Embraces-the-Sun-Kim-Soo-h

Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/7-korean-dramas-watch-you-miss-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

I admit I'm more of a watcher of recent years' K-dramas so haven't watched this one yet. Is Moon Embracing The Sun good? I've read a lot of praises for this drama.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kimchi_eonnie said:

Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/7-korean-dramas-watch-you-miss-kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

I admit I'm more of a watcher of recent years' K-dramas so haven't watched this one yet. Is Moon Embracing The Sun good? I've read a lot of praises for this drama.

@kimchi_eonnie, I find this drama good. The cinematography is very pretty. Kim Soo Hyun is absolutely fantastic in the series. Cliffhangers are mostly of the romantic kind instead of the political kind. The ending could have been handled better, but overall, I really enjoyed watching the drama. Lots of viewers were unhappy with the ending, though. I guess the disappointment for me, is how Jung Il Woo’s character died. Sorry - I'm giving you spoiler. The child actors take us from episode 1 through 6, and they are so good, too. I was also completely mesmerized by Jung Il Woo here. KSH is seriously magnetic - He also looks mighty fine in his kingly robes. It’s actually really refreshing to see him be dashing and sharp-witted and in a position of power. Kim Soo Hyun had it in him to be so badass sexy here. He was all-around fantastic in every scene. Kim Soo Hyun really did an amazing job. Kudos to him! He is one talented young man, definitely an actor to keep on your radar. Kim Soo Hyun sells his role. He was really adorable. The wedding night scene where Kim Soo Hyun pulled his new queen towards him, sliding her across the floor, was hot, but much too fleeting. I’d watch this again just to see him be king. I loved Kim Soo Hyun being so regal.  :blush:

• Like 2

4 Famous Korean Actors Who Were Bravely Raised by Single Parents

If you are a parent, you would probably agree that raising a child is never easy. It's even a struggle if you're a single parent who is forced to work full time to feed your family and at the same time, take care of your child.

So today, we honor those single parents who did their best to raise their child well. And did you know that some of the most famous Korean actors were raised by a single parent? Look at them now, they're successful despite having only one parent to support them.

Scroll down to discover the famous Korean actors who were raised by single parent.

Kim Soo Hyun

4 Famous Korean Actors Who Were Bravely Raised By Single Parents
(Photo : Kim Soo Hyun)

For all of Kim Soo Hyun's fans, surely you are aware that he has a complicated family background. For years we have known that he is an only child who lived with his mother. The actor's father was a lead singer if an 80's band. Sad to say that his father left their family when Kim Soo Hyun was young, leaving him to the care of his mother alone.

However, way back 2015, fans were shocked upon discovering that Kim Soo Hyun actually has a half-sister who will debut as a singer.

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118997/20200925/4-famous-korean-actors-who-bravely-raised-single-parents.htm

• Like 3

I was shocked to read the news back then.  He indeed a very good young boy back then and turn into one of the greatest fine guy because some kids grew up in single parent might have personality problems.  His father is such an irresponsible person, but I guess that is the past and we didn't know what the story behind.

Regardless, I am so happy for him that he is a very successful actor now.  And wish for the best in the future that he has his own happy family with a wife and kids.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** KSH showed some love for “Producer” director Shim Jae Hyun! On September 28, Kim Soo Hyun sent a coffee truck to the set of the director’s newest KBS 2TV drama “Zombie Detective.”  He provided the “Zombie Detective” cast and crew with a variety of drinks along with the messages: “Time to transfuse coffee for survival,” “The sweet-smelling coffee is here!”, and “We support director Shim Jae Hyun and ‘Zombie Detective!'”  Please check some slide of pictures here :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrOqfHA-_N/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

credit : soompi news

• Like 1