❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Jun Ji Hyun – Kim Soo Hyun “My Love From the Stars” (2013)

netizen best couple 17

credit : soompi news

• Like 6

@shahizzy8884 your artwork (I presume it's yours?) is stunning and so cute. Thank you for posting it :). 

@ilwoo_aein and @lhynne I have seen your names pop up quite a lot here which means you must be experts on all things KSH :) (I apologise if I missed any names - because there is quite a lot of long time fans here so I will be very happy if anyone can help me with this query) - Can someone tell me if KSH plays any musical instruments? And also has KSH always had the same Manager? I thought I listened to an old interview with KSH saying that his Manager was his age but when I saw some pics of him travelling with his Manager that person seemed older than KSH? Or maybe I am mistaken from the pics as to WHO is his Manager lol

Thank you.

Hello! :) What i know is he cant play piano, guiter.  But he is super good at bycicle. :v

First manager

a71ea8d3fd1f413477e2e4c.jpg

Second one was around his age, A manager with class, He joined after moon/sun. 

X0Ejqm2.pngCurrent one is his third manager, He joined during stars. 

Mr.shin's always been with him. During Dream high, Mr.shin used to protect him rarelly. Since moon sun he became his genuine bodyguard. Fans really like mr.shin, Seems like fans really like current one. Handsome trio haha.

CIU5LEDUEAANM8y.jpg

Out of all  manager, i think he is more close to tae hyun.

• Like 5

Hello everyone, I was a bit hesitant about doing a post here but I will do so anyway because if there was a time when KSH needed support I think it's now. (I have done a little post on this thread before I think in April/May this year when I had finished watching You From Another Star for the first time).  

Apart from seeing YFAS I have never seen KSH in anything else before (I am still relatively new to Kdramas) but it's fair to say that once you see KSH act for the first time it's hard to forget about him lol.  After I had finished watching YFAS I looked up some interviews with KSH and watched bits and pieces from Moon Embracing The Sun and Dream High.  I came to the conclusion that KSH is very easy to like :).  Putting aside the fact that he is very good looking (because that's just a bonus), I really like him for the fact that he comes across intelligent and interesting in interviews with a cheeky sense of humour. What impressed me the most about him is that he is not afraid to take on new and challenging roles to become a better actor.  I understand that he is very popular at the moment so he could just be lazy and stick to the "formula" TV shows but not this boy, he will work very hard to establish himself as a solid actor even if this means taking on risky roles.  I know some fans are concerned about the movie REAL and what it will mean for his career but I think we can trust KSH that he knows what he's doing and support his choices.  I know I probably don't have the right to say this because I have only known KSH for a couple of months unlike a lot of his loyal and devoted fans here who have followed him for years but I really admire his determination and ambition.  And I also have to comment that my biggest surprise was just how beautifully KSH can sing (!).  I was genuinely shocked because I never expected that someone who is already a good actor can also sing that well.  It was such an unexpected and lovely surprise.  I know this makes me sound very shallow but I like his deep and husky voice with that angelic looking face. 

Incidentally, thank you so much to everyone who has re-posted some of the old interviews in the last couple of days, for a relative newbie like me it's such a treat to be able to read old interviews with KSH.  I have read some old posts on this thread but links to articles or even photos are not accessible anymore (for example if I go back to page 86 of this thread the links don't work anymore (I think this is because Soompi forum has relocated and those posts were made in 2012 etc).   

Now anybody that knows me from Soompi (hello Willenette!!) can vouch for me that I never do nasty posts and I hardly ever discuss' actors' private lives.  In fact I always respect actors' privacy to the point where I don't even like to see photos of my favourite actors taken by paparazzi or by fans during their private times.  I never enjoy seeing photos of actors when they are being cornered and hounded and I much rather see them during fan meetings, photoshoots or in interviews where they happily meet people and pose for photos.  So why am I saying all this?  <sigh> well, I am about to break my own rule and comment on the news about KSH's "sister" even though I feel very uncomfortable doing so. 

First of all - @lhynne, @ohsolively, @slakelove - your posts were very good and thoughtful. Even though KSH is still relatively new to me I felt extremely sorry for him and that he has been thrown into this difficult situation which is not of his making but he has been forced to deal with it. Even though his family situation and his background is NOBODY'S BUSINESS we all know things don't work like that in media, especially at KSH's level of popularity.  The media will be unrelenting and vicious and they will hound him about this in EVERY interview.  Just as he should be concentrating and thinking about his next project REAL - people will be commenting and asking about his sibling. I can just see suggestions that they should do a song together, grrrr.  And regardless of his true feelings (whatever they may be) he will never be able to answer truthfully because either way he will be criticised.  This must be his and his agency's worst nightmare. Even though I don't know all the facts so I reserve my judgment about this girl but I really don't like the way this entire thing unfolded. 

I can only hope that apart from good management KSH also has some good supportive friends who will help him to deal with this difficult situation.  He definitely has my support :).

On a lighter and funnier note - I wish I could tell KSH to take DMJ's advice he gave to CSY in the final episode of YFAS - "NOT to read any malicious comments on the internet"  :).   

Hi moniw, so nice to see you here, dear. I completely agree with you - very well-said. :P

• Like 2

@ilwoo_aein and @lhynne I have seen your names pop up quite a lot here which means you must be experts on all things KSH :) (I apologise if I missed any names - because there is quite a lot of long time fans here so I will be very happy if anyone can help me with this query) - Can someone tell me if KSH plays any musical instruments? And also has KSH always had the same Manager? I thought I listened to an old interview with KSH saying that his Manager was his age but when I saw some pics of him travelling with his Manager that person seemed older than KSH? Or maybe I am mistaken from the pics as to WHO is his Manager lol

Thank you.

Hello @moniw18 sis @swingbaby already answered your question:) Eventhough he can't play musical instrument like guitar and piano, we still love him right? ^^ Soohyun doesn't play instrument but he has a beautiful voice and he's really good in singing :wub:

This is vitamin to brighten your day iKstars! ;)

KEYEAST Japan mobile phone pic update!

CK5wleRUwAAOT3u.jpg

• Like 3

Bigger version pics of handsome Kim Soo Hyun attending Bae Yong Jun's wedding ceremony :wub:

CK6Q6eEVEAAfaaz.jpg

CK6Q7XSVAAAtdh0.jpg

CK6Q8KQUwAE-8yz.jpg

Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie according to an Online Survey

KBS Network previously orchestrated an online survey through its Culture Research Center, with the question: Which On-Screen Couples were the Perfect Match.

On July 25, the weekly entertainment show, “Entertainment Relay,” the results of the survey was revealed.

Check out the rankings by the netizens below :

-skipped the unrelated-

4. “My Love From the Stars” (2013) with Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun

-skipped the unrelated-

credit: Kpopfighting

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

Thank you so much @swingbaby, @slakelove and @ilwoo_aein for your answers! And what a great idea to use the pictures to demonstrate as well because all this time I thought Mr Shin was his Manager (because I saw him in a lot of pictures with KSH!). And because Mr Shin always seems to be dressed very stylishly in a suit and tie I was convinced he was the Manager rather than a bodyguard. I can only imagine how hard his Manager and bodyguard have to work with KSH being so busy and popular.   By the way @swingbaby in that second picture you put up (where Mr Shin is wearing a dark red tie) KSH looks really good, he's just looking at the camera but he might as well be modelling... 

And thank you @ilwoo_aein for answering about KSH and musical instruments.  I saw a pic of KSH playing a violin (in some movie clip) and that's why I wondered if he also plays any instruments in real life.  And yes, I agree, he DEFINITELY sings beautifully (I said it myself few times lol)!  I like all of his songs and it's hard for me to choose a favourite one because he puts so much heart into each one. 

• Like 1

Guest slakelove

@moniw18 youre welcome. I only know his current manager and used to see the first manager in some old pics but didnt notice it. Thanks @swingbaby   for clearing it for me too. You really have a good picture collection

@shahizzy8884 your artwork (I presume it's yours?) is stunning and so cute. Thank you for posting it :). 

@moniw18, ur welcome. But, those pictures not mine, only sharing here. How I wish I'm talented like them.hee..^_^ 

BEYOND SHOP building blocks.This is co cute..:)

42130718.jpg42130720.jpg42130719.jpg42130721.jpg42130722.jpg

cr as tag in pic

Edited by shahizzy8884
  • Like 5

happy day iKstars sisters! i have been out for a week and a lot of thins happened. Sorry can't quote all our sisters names who posted support for our baby's latest news. i really loved all of your insights about the 'half sister' news. It only shows that we understand him. And his statement is really true that he is the only child - of his parents. When this news came and acknowledged his half sister, i was very proud of him that he did not deny her. I respected him more. :)

I'm just glad that it does not have any effect in our baby's career. And we will continue to shower him support and love...Go iKstars! :D

PS: Happy 8th Debut Anniversary Kim Soo Hyun! 

Edited by AiO

happy day iKstars sisters! i have been out for a week and a lot of thins happened. Sorry can't quote all our sisters names who posted support for our baby's latest news. i really loved all of your insights about the 'half sister' news. It only shows that we understand him. And his statement is really true that he is the only child - of his parents. When this news came and acknowledged his half sister, i was very proud of him that he did not deny her. I respected him more. :)

I'm just glad that it does not have any effect in our baby's career. And we will continue to shower him support and love...Go iKstars! :D

Hi AiO, ahhh.............so, it's his 8th year now..............thanks for sharing this info.

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY to you, KSH! :P

• Like 2

Article: Kim Soo Hyun on his way to the wedding   :wub:

[Dispatch = gimsuji reporters: "preview, guests look"

11014837_1615415875388132_78035255746903

▷ WHO: 'Hallyu Star Kim Soo-hyun (27).

▷ WHEN: July 27 afternoon.

▷ WHERE : Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, a hair shop.

▷ WHAT: guests crystallization of fashion. Art of Seduction or nuisance guests.

▷ WHY:  The boss wedding of Kim Soo-hyun way. 1 hour ago rites, kkotdanjang at a hair shop. Gireokji demonstrated in a simple gray suit.Hair will be neat to 'Claudia Kim laid.

▷ HOW:  - humorous, but expressed, even if only to walk pictorial. Before climbing into the van style car window once more checked. And the smile of the mouth leading. Just look at all mind.

Bae Yong Joon and Park, Soo - Jin's wedding day is private. 18:00 reducible one hundred years from Walker Aston House. Kim Soo-hyun family also attended the agency. JYP anthem is three people, including a best friend.

PS. Guests can look ahead to see? Min. Lungs. And. Customer.

<Photo: Lee-party server>

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+903, -91] I wanted to see these pictures way more than the wedding scene of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin ㅋㅋ Thank you, Dispatch

2. [+861, -79] He's so handsome

3. [+652, -66] Makes my heart stop

4. [+31, -8] And I wonder who's going to end up getting married to this handsome man..

5. [+28, -14] Even though I'm a man myself... I was more curious about how Kim Soo Hyun would be styled as a wedding guest than being interested in the actual wedding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CC http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/07/bae-yong-joon-and-park-soo-jin-finally.html

• Like 6

Hi AiO, ahhh.............so, it's his 8th year now..............thanks for sharing this info.

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY to you, KSH! :P

I know it's 3 days late so i used this chance to greet him...:rolleyes:

Article: Kim Soo Hyun on his way to the wedding   :wub:

[Dispatch = gimsuji reporters: "preview, guests look"

▷ WHO: 'Hallyu Star Kim Soo-hyun (27).

▷ WHEN: July 27 afternoon.

▷ WHERE : Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, a hair shop.

▷ WHAT: guests crystallization of fashion. Art of Seduction or nuisance guests.

▷ WHY:  The boss wedding of Kim Soo-hyun way. 1 hour ago rites, kkotdanjang at a hair shop. Gireokji demonstrated in a simple gray suit.Hair will be neat to 'Claudia Kim laid.

▷ HOW:  - humorous, but expressed, even if only to walk pictorial. Before climbing into the van style car window once more checked. And the smile of the mouth leading. Just look at all mind.

Bae Yong Joon and Park, Soo - Jin's wedding day is private. 18:00 reducible one hundred years from Walker Aston House. Kim Soo-hyun family also attended the agency. JYP anthem is three people, including a best friend.

PS. Guests can look ahead to see? Min. Lungs. And. Customer.

<Photo: Lee-party server>

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+903, -91] I wanted to see these pictures way more than the wedding scene of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin ㅋㅋ Thank you, Dispatch

2. [+861, -79] He's so handsome

3. [+652, -66] Makes my heart stop

4. [+31, -8] And I wonder who's going to end up getting married to this handsome man..

5. [+28, -14] Even though I'm a man myself... I was more curious about how Kim Soo Hyun would be styled as a wedding guest than being interested in the actual wedding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CC http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/07/bae-yong-joon-and-park-soo-jin-finally.html

Hi SireeponS, thanks for sharing more pictures & news about the wedding. He looks good. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Done reading all the updates here now. (while doing the household chores...) so glad of the positive feedbacks and posts.

Re-watching Secretly, Greatly now...followed by The thieves. It's time for KSH mode again...

I found this link. I don't know how to post gif. It's in Dream High shooting. You see Soohyun teach Suzy acting.

http://cafe.daum.net/ok1221/9Zdf/197146?q=%B1%E8%BC%F6%C7%F6&re=1

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 2