❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun’s Younger Sister Debuts as Singer With “High Society” OST

Kim Soo Hyun’s Younger Sister Debuts as Singer With “High Society” OST

According to an exclusive report by OSEN, actor Kim Soo Hyun’s younger sister has officially made her debut into the music industry as a singer! Her debut song was revealed as a part of the original soundtrack for SBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama “High Society.”

Music industry insiders reported that Kim Joo Na, the singer of “What Do I Do Without You,” included in the OST for “High Society,” released on July 21, is Kim Soo Hyun’s younger sister.

Until now, the identity of Kim Soo Hyun’s younger sister has not been revealed. Insiders say that while the actor did not intentionally try to hide the fact that he has a younger sister, he has been careful about mentioning it, as it is related to family. It is said that the actor and his younger sister are very close with one another.

Kim Joo Na is said to have gone through about three of four years of practice as a trainee and took her first step into the industry this past July 21.

Meanwhile, Kim Joo Na will actively begin her singing career with this new OST track.

Take a listen to the song below:

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

Good day chinggus! It's bee a while since i visited our thread. Thank you for all the pic updates and articles! Love them!

@ilwoo_aein , @VangieM and @swingbaby Those pics rose me from 3 stressful days! i need to buy another mmc for my smartphone! :w00t:

@pechumori The articles really made my day...every detail of ksh makes me love him moooooooore! keep it up!:D

i just love the fact that he still support and finds time for jjh, thus my ship is sailing again...:wub:

Kim Soo Hyun Releases Official Statement About Half Sister

Kim Soo Hyun′s side has released an official statement addressing the reports regarding the star′s younger sister Kim Joo Na.

A source from Kim Soo Hyun′s side stated to Newsen on July 22, "Kim Joo Na is Kim Soo Hyun′s half sister. From what we know, they do not keep in close contact with each other."

Kim Soo Hyun stated through his agency, "I heard she′s working now, and I will cheer for her to do well."

Meanwhile, Kim Joo Na, who sang What Do I Do Without You from the High Society OST released on July 21, has been a hot topic since it became known that she is Kim Soo Hyun′s younger sister. Kim Joo Na stated via SNS on July 21, "The song I sang for the High Society OST is finally out. I ask for your interest and love. I will work hard from now on. Thank you."

Photo credit: Newsen

source: Mwave

BEANPOLE IG update!

CKfNtpfUMAAesEp.jpg

CKfNu91UEAET4-E.jpg

CKfNvFbVEAAF8PR.jpg

@pechumori thanks for the translation. I agree with the headline news. Kim Soohyun's gentle smile captivates women's hearts. I have to admit that Soohyun has a beautiful smile. That's why i like him the most when he smiles :D

@AiO morning vitamin from Soohyun always brighten our day! ;)

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

hi girls. About recent news,  i beleive that he had a reason for not mentioning it and we know that he has always been protective toward his private life.  I think we dont need to post articles here, let's protect our baby, lets respect his privacy. Let's not spread it.  Thank you!!!

Does anyone know which day Kim Soohyun will be appearing at the convention at KCON 2015 LA?  Thanks!

KCON didnt say which day. but obviously he wont sing and appear in concer, so maybe he will have fanmeeting event there. i hope we will have more info soon

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 7

hi girls. About recent news,  i beleive that he had a reason for not mentioning it and we know that he has always been protective toward his private life.  I think we dont need to post articles here, let's protect our baby, lets respect his privacy. Let's not spread it.  Thank you!!!

Kim Soo Hyun′s side has released an official statement addressing the reports regarding the star′s younger sister Kim Joo Na.

A source from Kim Soo Hyun′s side stated to Newsen on July 22, "Kim Joo Na is Kim Soo Hyun′s half sister. From what we know, they do not keep in close contact with each other."

Kim Soo Hyun stated through his agency, "I heard she′s working now, and I will cheer for her to do well."

Meanwhile, Kim Joo Na, who sang What Do I Do Without You from the High Society OST released on July 21, has been a hot topic since it became known that she is Kim Soo Hyun′s younger sister. Kim Joo Na stated via SNS on July 21, "The song I sang for the High Society OST is finally out. I ask for your interest and love. I will work hard from now on. Thank you."

Photo credit: Newsen

source: Mwave

Hi swingbaby, she’s only his half sister... because he was interviewed before that Kim Soo Hyun has said on TV that he's an only son. And even called his puppy his dongsaeng at his award speech – hahaha. But, I guess they grew up together. Every family has a story they want to hide so I completely agree with you that let's try not to dig too deeply into it. :P

• Like 3

Hi ladies, 

I thought I would be back here on 24th of July, lol, and might be more active than the past quiet time, but this half sister news came out from nowhere, hmmm.

When the news of his ÿounger sister" first came out, I was like "Huh? what the hell is this? If it was true, why did he tell people that he was the only child of his parents? and how could he hide this fact from people?" And later, it turned out she was his HALF sister. What did I feel? I felt RELIEVED. Really. I personally am not worrying this stuff will affect his image at all. I am not feeling worried for him at the moment either though a bit sorry. This stuff won't be able to bring him down. Once he went through and came out safe and sound from that so called mineral water scandal..., lol. She is technically his sibling, but he has a right to deny her EMOTIONALLY without anyone being able to judge him. Hey, I am not trying to be optimistic. Sadly, I feel sorry for him at when he was going through the fact that he had a half sibling. He must have felt bad then. However, our boy has grown up to be a man who is talented, hardworking, handsome, manly, matured, whose bright smile always shows a POSITITIVE ENERGY that is one key of his charm. Damn it. If this girl wanna do something stupid or scandalous that may affect him, she should think again! I read some knetz's comments and they were like protecting our boy :lol:

Side note: Dispatch has just revealed dating stuff of some actor/actress? Werent they trying to covering KSH's having half sister stuff ? Just my random thought. Seems to me, Dispatch has been loving our boy until now, haha. 

Edited by moonlight88
  • Like 4

Naver Ranks the Top 7 Ratings Champions for K-dramas Aired From 2010-2015

beso.jpg

With K-drama ratings so woefully low these past two years, and probably starting the general downward spiral even earlier than that, it’s still worth taking a look at which actors and actresses are the current crop of ratings leaders. One can argue overseas popularity and dramas viewing numbers, but the K-advertisers still look to domestic set top ratings and for the years of 2010-2015 the crowning champion of K-drama ratings is none other than Kim Soo Hyun. Is anyone surprised after his one-two punch of The Moon Embraces the Sun and You From Another Star.

The latest article in Naver took all the dramas aired in the five years between 2010 and 2015 featuring leading actors and actresses and averaged out the average episode ratings. Kim Soo Hyun’s lead might’ve been overtaken by Joo Won, who came in second, but for Joo Won’s average getting dragged down in the end by the huge flop that was Tomorrow’s Cantabile. Third was my cutie pie Yoo Seung Ho followed by my other cutie pie Lee Jong Seok in 4th place. Prolific drama leading man Jang Hyuk was 5th, and after that the only two ladies made the cut with Su Ae in 6th place and Gong Hyo Jin rounding out the top 7.

(skipped unrelated.....)

beso9.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun: Dream High, The Moon Embraces the Sun, You From Another Star, Producer

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/21/naver-ranks-the-top-7-ratings-champions-for-k-dramas-aired-from-2010-2015/

• Like 5

July 22, 2015

Kim Soo-hyun becomes muse for Lemona again

Local drugmaker Kyung Nam Pharm said it extended its contract with its muse and actor Kim Soo-hyun, releasing a new photo of him on Wednesday.

(Kyung Nam Pharm)

The 27-year-old actor is to continue promotional activity for the company‘s flagship vitamin product Lemona for the next two years.

“We had higher-than-expected performance last year as Lemona, endorsed by Kim Soo-hyun, was well received by local consumers as well as Chinese tourists,” said the company spokesperson.

Kim is set to star in local upcoming movie “Real,” which premieres in the second half of next year.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6

@AiO, thank you.

@ilwoo_aein, you're welcome.

Kim Soo-hyun will continue his modeling activity for Lemona for the second consecutive year
translated by Pechumori

11745579_500034506812835_212513154446900

Kim Soo Hyun will act as the Lemona model for the second consecutive year.

On July 22, Kyungnam Pharmaceutical, makers of Lemona, revealed that it has extended the modeling contract of actor Kim Soo-hyun as their current exclusive model.

Kim Soo Hyun, who became the first male model of Lemona last year, will be working as their model for the second consecutive year. In addition, Kim Soo Hyun's new Lemona pictorial was revealed to the public.

A Kyungnam Pharmaceutical official said, "Kim Soo Hyun who was appointed as Lemona's model last year, raised better than expected results after getting a big response not only domestically, but from the Chinese tourists who visited South Korea as well", and "following the pictorial last week, he will be doing a variety of marketing activities over the next year".

credit: http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20150722000137

• Like 7

This half sister thing annoys me so much. Especially how she's feigning ignorance and saying she didn't want to reveal it yet now she's updated her profile with sister of Kim Soo Hyun.

It just puts him in an awkward position and now he has to have some responsibility towards her. Imagine if she struggles and becomes poor; she will tell the media how she's had no help from her rich hallyu star brother. Even if they have no ties, he will essentially be forced to help her out otherwise he becomes the bad guy.

I'm glad that people aren't bashing him; but who knows in future - as this can easily be twisted to put him in a bad light.

Naver Ranks the Top 7 Ratings Champions for K-dramas Aired From 2010-2015

beso.jpg

beso9.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun: Dream High, The Moon Embraces the Sun, You From Another Star, Producer

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/21/naver-ranks-the-top-7-ratings-champions-for-k-dramas-aired-from-2010-2015/

The original Korean article and ranking is faulty as hell but everyone agrees that he is #1.

• Like 5

Guest slakelove

@ohsolively i agree with u

Im so pissed off that I have to pause my lurking mode to come up to the surface. Sorry IKstars sisters i have to throw it here. I'm not sure (i should not say i'm 99% certain about it, right?) about her true intention, and whether this is her action, but i dont like it, and cant go for her. Will ignore her

I understand my boy, and believe all of u will be the same. Through what's happening, i even love him more, i believe in him. He has his reasons for everything he has been doing, a thoughtful son, looks mischievious but so deep and mature inside. Love him and will always support him. 

Ps: this will be my first and ONLY post about this subject. He doesnt want to talk about it and I respect it. Sorry all for throwing the topic here

Edited by slakelove

In some languages/dialects, "son" and "child" is interchangeable. Perhaps in d past, he said only son and it was interpreted as only child and he didn't bother to correct them. After all, he is the only child in his mom's POV

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun's busy overseas schedule in the United States and Japan
translated from Chinese to English by MoonieHK
edited by Pechumori

11754942_500316626784623_632988492359025

After finishing the shooting of the "Producers", popular actor Kim soo Hyun who has been busy doing commercials, will start his overseas activities this month until early October.

On July 31, Kim Soo Hyun will attend "KCON 2015 USA", the largest Korean festival in Los Angeles, USA. Kim Soo Hyun who is well known to local fans for having appeared in "You who came from the Stars", will set off a wave of popularity again.

On August 7 and 9, Kim Soo Hyun will attend the fan meeting in Tokyo and Osaka with his Japanese fans club, "Always Kim Soo Hyun" which has been holding annual fan activities since it was launched in 2013.  

By mid-August, the "Producers" crew will hold a series of promotional activities in China. Kim Soo Hyun will then meet with the Chinese fans together with co-stars Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU, etc.

After completing his overseas schedule, he will start filming his upcoming movie "Real" by the end of October.

credit: http://m.cn.ajunews.com/view/20150722081843166

• Like 8

Kim Soo-hyun will continue his modeling activity for Lemona for the second consecutive year
translated by Pechumori

Kim Soo Hyun will act as the Lemona model for the second consecutive year.

On July 22, Kyungnam Pharmaceutical, makers of Lemona, revealed that it has extended the modeling contract of actor Kim Soo-hyun as their current exclusive model.

Kim Soo Hyun, who became the first male model of Lemona last year, will be working as their model for the second consecutive year. In addition, Kim Soo Hyun's new Lemona pictorial was revealed to the public.

A Kyungnam Pharmaceutical official said, "Kim Soo Hyun who was appointed as Lemona's model last year, raised better than expected results after getting a big response not only domestically, but from the Chinese tourists who visited South Korea as well", and "following the pictorial last week, he will be doing a variety of marketing activities over the next year".

credit: http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20150722000137

Hi pechumori, thanks for sharing this. KSH has so many endorsements..... He's literally everywhere in Korea. What a cutie in this picture. :P

• Like 6

In some languages/dialects, "son" and "child" is interchangeable. Perhaps in d past, he said only son and it was interpreted as only child and he didn't bother to correct them. After all, he is the only child in his mom's POV

Hi, I completely agree with you - he only referred himself as an only child in respect of his mother.:)

• Like 5

China’s increasing appetite for Korean TV

China’s increasing appetite for Korean TV

Stars of My Love From Another Star, Kim Soo-hyun and Jeon Ji-hyun, at a press conference in Seoul in 2013. Photo: AP

BEIJING — China’s obsession with a South Korean television show about a 400-year-old Harvard-educated alien who falls in love with an arrogant actress reached such a frenzy last year that online streaming companies in the country began racing to snap up licensing rights for other South Korean television programmes, inflating their prices almost tenfold.

• Like 7