❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Good morning iKstars sisters! How are you? Sorry for the late greeting 

More fan-pics of Soohyun at Zhengzhou airport ;) He cut his hair? It's shorter than before..He still looks cute B)

73198af5gw1etv4tf2nnej20hr0vkab9.jpg

6e0bb76fjw1etv5h34a7jj20dc0hsgnf.jpg

CJW4CoSVAAA1WuI.jpg

CJW7rw2VAAAE8Be.jpg

CJW7rwEUYAEi6pC.jpg

More fan-pics of Soohyun at Zhengzhou airport ;) He cut his hair? It's shorter than before..He still looks cute B)

73198af5gw1etv4tf2nnej20hr0vkab9.jpg

6e0bb76fjw1etv5h34a7jj20dc0hsgnf.jpg

CJW4CoSVAAA1WuI.jpg

CJW7rw2VAAAE8Be.jpg

CJW7rwEUYAEi6pC.jpg

He really cut his hair...:o

I wonder what would be his hairstyle at the fanmeet?!

Well, patiently anticipating here. But he will definitely make our day with his charm today...:wub:

He really cut his hair...:o

I wonder what would be his hairstyle at the fanmeet?!

Well, patiently anticipating here. But he will definitely make our day with his charm today...:wub:

Yes..He really cut his hair..Is it because he's preparing himself for his upcoming movie 'REAL'? I guess Jang Tae Young will have short hair :) Just like you, i can't wait to see Soohyun's hairstyle at the FM ^_^

SEMIR WEIBO update! SEMIR FM venue today!

CJXhiOFUwAA8kjp.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun's standees spotted outside the venue..It looks real :D 

CJYDWL8UsAE9ibr.jpg

CJYDWL-UcAAW9fh.jpg

• Like 3

G-Dragon, Kim Soo Hyun, and more appear on poster for new Hollywood movie

selfless ft kim soo hyun g dragon

In the latest poster release for the upcoming Hollywood action thriller, SELF/LESS, K-pop fans were delighted to find a few very familiar names.

The poster listed names of famous Korean celebrities including G-Dragon, Kim Soo Hyun, Won Bin, Song Hye Kyo, and Yoo Jae Suk among other famous Korean sports stars and celebrities.

The poster included the question, “Whose life would you want to steal?”

selfless poster gdragon kim soo hyun

(skipped unrelated.....)

Although shown on the poster, the various celebrities do not have starring roles in the film which has Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsley as its leading cast. SELF/LESS will be hitting theaters in August.

So…whose life would YOU want to steal?

Source: Ten Asia / koreaboo

• Like 5

The top 15 dramas of 2015 so far, according to the Korean Contents Power Index

93596408-fa4a-4464-b2c6-204ff408ac5d.png

There have been a lot of buzz-worthy dramas so far this year, but which one captured the most interest in Korea? The Contents Power Index (CPI) rankings have been released for the first half of 2015, and they rank the top dramas so far this year. See which ones made the list!

The CPI rankings differ from pure ratings rankings because they measure overall interest in a series. The power index uses ratings in addition to other factors, like the number of articles written, internet search popularity, and activity on discussion boards to determine which shows are most popular. While there is a weekly CPI ranking, this report looks at all of the dramas that have aired on major networks or cable stations from January 2015 through June 2015.

Given the jam-packed cast and the experimental format, it comes as no surprise that Producer ranked #1 for the year so far. The power of the adorable Yoochun-Shin Se Kyung OTP in Sensory Couple pulled off a second place finish, and Pinocchio made a strong showing in third. Mask was the only currently airing drama to make the list, pulling off an impressive 5th place ranking even though it's only halfway through its run. See the rest of the top 15 and their scores below:

1. KBS2 Producer 260.6

2. SBS Sensory Couple (Girl Who Sees Smells) 256.1

3. SBS Pinocchio 250.7
4. MBC Kill Me Heal Me 242.8
5. SBS Mask  232.8
6. KBS2 School 2015  230.5
7. SBS Heard it Through the Grapevine 224.2
8. MBC Angry Mom  224.0
9. tvN Let’s Eat 2  220.0
10. MBC Jeju Island Gatsby (Warm and Cozy)  213.9
11. SBS Punch 210.5
12. KBS2 Healer  209.8
13. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, and I  208.2
14. KBS2 Orange Marmalade  207.0
15. KBS2 What’s With This Family  205.7

What do you think of the rankings? Did anything surprise you? Remember, it's not ranking the "best" dramas, but rather viewer interest in the dramas. Which show captured your attention most this year?

source : dramafever

• Like 5

Kim Soohyun's father will release new trot album! I hope someday Soohyun will have his own album. I really love his voice..It doesn't mean i want him to be a 'real' singer, but i guess it's a great idea if he can release one mini-album for his fans. I'm sure all iKstars will love it! :wub:

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

Guest ksh-fan_stv

i read the article of the upcoming movie REAL is looking for actresses who are willing to accept "a high level of nudity." MovieGod, i dont want him to be the one who will have that nude scene or bed scene. i understand he wants to try bad role so much but seriously he doesnt need to go this far ( if he will have that nude scene/bed scene). and i dont get it why they have to hold audition for the female leads, its not like the male lead is just some octopus, its KSH.  they should just give the offer to some actress with acting experience and of course willing to do 'that' scene. i dont want him to be pair up wih some actress who cant act properly. 

Guest ksh-fan_stv

[fan-pic] Soohyun has just arrived at SEMIR FM venue :)

DAMN. HE IS SO COOL!!!!

Edited by ksh-fan_stv

Kim Soo Hyun’s Dad, Kim Chung Hoon, Is Preparing to Release an Album

Kim Soo Hyun’s Dad, Kim Chung Hoon, Is Preparing to Release an Album

Actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is well-known for his talent in singing, must have gotten that talent from his dad.

It being reported that Kim Soo Hyun’s father, Kim Chung Hoon (pronounced as Kim Choong Hoon), is preparing to release a trot (music genre) album. He is working on this album with famous trot producers.

According to a music industry insider, Kim Chung Hoon is feeling a lot of pressure because of his son’s rise to stardom, but he has a lot of passion for music, and wants to prove his skills with this new album.

In the 1980s, Kim Chung Hoon was the vocalist in a rock band called Seven Dolphins. In 2009, he released a trot song “Oppa Is Here.” You can sample the album here.

kim chung hoon

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/08/kim-soo-hyuns-dad-kim-chung-hoon-is-preparing-to-release-an-album/

LOTTE DUTY FREE promo pic update!

Soohyun in suit and new hairstyle! He looks cool and handsome! :wub:

CJZQGcOUsAAOeva.jpg

[VID] Soohyun aSemit r Zhengzhou Fanmeeting PressCon B)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:1f72ce54a46c75a313946e8d123591ce

CJZPnPxUcAAvrJU.jpg

CJZRi7rUwAEmZj1.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

@swingbaby Those pics kept me up all night! The white shirt totally nailed his look for the night. I agree with you that he is hotness overload and muscles in his arms (ohhhhhhh...) means he is really working out a lot, right? Seeing his Abs in 'real' is really on its way!!!!

iKstar sister, thank you for the pics and videos!!!Need to sleep now. (It is 4am and still scrolling KSH pics...):wub:

Edited by AiO

@AiO you're welcome. yeah. Abs is coming. :wub::w00t:

even those men taking pic of him. so cute

bowling boy!

can i take his back? asdfghkl

He wasn't baby yesterday. he was like a big man. is this jang tae young aura? love it. :w00t:

soompi is lacking emotions, need to add more emotions.

• Like 4

Good morning iKstars sisters! How's your night? Did you dream about Soohyun? :D

Oh my!! Soohyunaaa~~ you make this noona crazy about you :wub: 

CJZV_TWUAAABQG8.jpg

@swingbaby thanks for sharing those pics..He's really working out for his upcoming movie..It's Jang Tae Young's abs B) And yes he's not baby yesterday..He's our big man. :)

@AiO i agree with you..The white shirt really nailed his look..Hotness overload!!! And those muscles in his arms..He looks like a REAL man :w00t: Get ready sisters, we're gonna see more 'abs' in REAL :P

CJZkChbUkAIoDTo.jpg

CJaDQy0UAAAoE5t.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

[fan-pics] Soohyun arrived at Zhengzhou Shinzeng airport heading back to Korea.

Have a safe flight Soohyunaaa~~~

CJcHmrYUsAEc9mi.jpg

CJcHmrqUYAAlrWA.jpg

CJcHmrrUEAAmVXo.jpg

CJcHmuhUAAAVNCv.jpg

CJcJ-bXUkAAg5yj.jpg

[fan-cam] Soohyun Soohyun arrived at Zhengzhou Shinzeng airport heading back to Korea

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b991acbca2a884267ddc534eea3d6904

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

Now he is baby. kyaaa how cute!!!

EDIT: Even he's working out and will show us his 'abs' in his upcoming movie, for me, he's still baby who still looks cute when he's off cam :wub:

From KEYEAST WEIBO..His laugh is so addicting..It makes me falls for him again and again :wub::wub:

CJcXWoqUkAEa-lN.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5