❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Good morning iKstars! Our baby is quiet for days now. I think he's spending time to rest and to get ready for his role. 

Hi @puuuumash. Im always thankful for your article translations. I get to know other details and updates about our baby. I'm trying to learn the language (self study when i have the time) because i have this little dream of going to SK someday. Of course just to see KSH (if Fate permits). 

@cutie_let_let i hope we could meet some time gurl!  Love the pics!

@cutie_let_let, the merging of replies happened to me too...this time with videos. I think it is similar to the old soompi's anti-spamming rule wherein you are not allowed to post within two minutes in a thread. The only way to avoid the merging of posts is for someone else to post right after you did, or to wait for about five minutes before you post again. I experienced them both yesterday in updating a movie thread I am handling.  :D

Kim Soo Hyun captured women’s hearts with his special charm
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nqyxi6rbbN1u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun became a hot topic when he radiated a new appeal through the KBS2 entertainment drama “Producers” and has proven again that he is a hit maker.

In the special broadcast of KBS2’s “Producers” last June 26, the NG scenes of the actors, including those of Kim Soo Hyun’s have been published.

On this day, Kim Soo Hyun’s NG (No good) scenes were released and he has captured women’s hearts by showing various ways of diffusing the NG.

Instead of laughing embarrasedly over his mistake, Kim Soo Hyun would dance to the tune of a mobile phone’s ringtone.

Recently, Kim Soo Hyun trended online when he exuded charm during the scene where he said “I dreamt of a ghost” then burst into laughter.

The netizens who watched it had such reactions as “Kim Soo-hyun is really cute” “Kim Soo Hyun’s charm is no joke.”, “captured women’s hearts with his special charm”, and “Kim Soo Hyun is heartwarming”.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun was recently cast as the hero of the movie “Real”. The movie plans to start shooting this October and is targeted for release in the second half of next year.

credit: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/255226

• Like 6

Good morning iKstars! Our baby is quiet for days now. I think he's spending time to rest and to get ready for his role. 

Hello there @AiO

KSH PH will be meeting on Saturday, July 11, in SM Megamall to watch the Philippine premiere of The Thieves. You should join us.

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 5

Hello there @AiO

KSH PH will be meeting on Saturday, July 11, in SM Megamall to watch the Philippine premiere of The Thieves. You should join us.

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

Sure. I will pm you for my personal details. Can't wait to see you guys!:D

@pechumori  Your translations are always up to date. I hope i can also understand hangul so I wont wait for the english subs to come out. i envy you chingu...

@norbaizura abdullah Done voting for our baby. Though we are a little bit late, our baby's votes increased by 3% in 3days. I guess the other fandoms notice it that if we have known it earlier, our baby will surely win. But just for fun, i voted 3x in a day from different IP addresses! :w00t:

@cutie_let_let, the merging of replies happened to me too...this time with videos. I think it is similar to the old soompi's anti-spamming rule wherein you are not allowed to post within two minutes in a thread. The only way to avoid the merging of posts is for someone else to post right after you did, or to wait for about five minutes before you post again. I experienced them both yesterday in updating a movie thread I am handling.  :D

Kim Soo Hyun captured women’s hearts with his special charm
translated by Pechumori

Oh, thanks for the info. I found it weird the first time I encountered this merging thingy. Also, thanks for your translations~^_^

• Like 2

Miss him already. Not sure this is repost or not. Just wanna share his sense of humor cute and playful personality. He's so charming.

Little revenge.

Cool.

Beatbox boy.

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 2

@AiO It doesn't matter... like I said...lets just have some fun. Baby is being a ninja right now so not much news about him at the moment. The only updates that we can count on is when he starts his FM is Japan. Seriously missing him like crazy now. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Hoping he's resting. I saw on twitter that someone saw him in a theater somewhere around Seoul today. Not sure whether it's legit or not...so better not spread this around. Just glad that he's having the time for himself before he starts REAL. Wishing him happy and healthy all the time. 

tumblr_nr0j48XijJ1tyc8iso1_500.jpg

tumblr_nr0j48XijJ1tyc8iso2_400.jpgtumblr_nr0j48XijJ1tyc8iso3_500.jpg

[Pop culture big 10] Kim Soo Hyun no. 4 

Popular guarantee cheque Kim Soo Hyun, China 20 billion per CF. 

“The Moon Embracing The Sun” hit the whole Korea. “You Who Came From The Stars” swept the whole Asia. Kim Soo Hyun (27) the foremost actor in Korean wave. In the recent Korean Times survey, “Top 10 people that influence the Entertainment business” Kim Soo Hyun rank 4. 

Although like many other idol groups, popular in Korea and China, but Kim Soo Hyun does not depend on the image created by his agency. He is popular by his own remarkable acting skill, making his own value reaching to the top. This is the reason why he is worth gaining attention. 

3rd picture translation: 

Kim Soo Hyun ’s top 5 

1. (2012) “The Moon Embracing The Sun” rating 42.2% 

2. (2012) “The Thieves” 13 million ticket sales 

3. (2013) “Secretly Greatly” 7 million ticket sales 

4. (2014) “You Who Came From The Stars” rating 28.1% 

5. (2015) “Producer” rating 17.7% 

Kim Soo Hyun’s interpersonal relationship 

~ Bae Young Jun - Brotherhood relationship, giving him a lot of advice. 

~ “Do Min Joon’s mom” Writer Park Ji Eun - continously 2 projects with her. 

~ “Kind hearted sister” IU - From Dream High to Producer, they worked together twice, very close relationship, Kim Soo Hyun is IU’S acting advisor. 

~ Jung Ilwoo - From Moon drama start, they went to Hangang park to cycle, even went to sit boat together. 

Link: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000073073 

(Note only translated the reason for him getting top 4..due to time constraint the rest won’t be translating.)

cr:Stars88jo_kmoon ‏@stars88jo  via twitter

Edited by norbaizura abdullah
  • Like 5

Keyeast Japan mobile site update! This is a good night gift for all iKstar sisters ^_^

CJDxmerUcAAQ7Re.jpg

@pechumori thanks for the translations. I'm really happy to know that through PRODUCERS Soohyun received more love from female viewers. He shows his special charm not only in the drama itself but also in the NG scenes. He's awesome!

@norbaizura abdullah thanks for sharing the info. So nice to know that Soohyun and Ilwoo were having good time together during TMETS time and they are best friends now.

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2

@AiO, @cutie_let_let and @ilwoo_aein, you're welcome.

There's not much news lately, so here's another news about the NG

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun, showed off a vocal "scream" after having an NG
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nr0vi7rlpz1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun showed off a resonating musicality.

In the KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producers" special which aired last June 26, a collection of the actors' NG (No good scenes or bloopers) was shown.

On that day, Kim Soo Hyun who played the role of Baek Seung Chan showed his real "sweet vocals". While shooting, irrespective of the place, after an NG, he would immediately diffuse it with a vocal "scream".

While cleaning the bathroom, in the Karaoke room, in the living room, in the KBS broadcast station, in various places, he would do the vocal "scream". Furthermore, it is not just a vibrating sound, but a scream that seems to come from a trainee which made the audience laugh.

In the video clip that followed, Cindy's (played by IU) "Heart" and Seung Chan's "scream" were shown as competitors for the number one spot in the music program which has elicited laughter.

Meanwhile on this day, "Producers" broadcasted a 100 minute collection of the actors' NG which have not been shown on air.

credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506262245303510

• Like 9

@AiO, @cutie_let_let and @ilwoo_aein, you're welcome.

There's not much news lately, so here's another news about the NG

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun, showed off a vocal "scream" after having an NG
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nr0vi7rlpz1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun showed off a resonating musicality.

In the KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producers" special which aired last June 26, a collection of the actors' NG (No good scenes or bloopers) was shown.

On that day, Kim Soo Hyun who played the role of Baek Seung Chan showed his real "sweet vocals". While shooting, irrespective of the place, after an NG, he would immediately diffuse it with a vocal "scream".

While cleaning the bathroom, in the Karaoke room, in the living room, in the KBS broadcast station, in various places, he would do the vocal "scream". Furthermore, it is not just a vibrating sound, but a scream that seems to come from a trainee which made the audience laugh.

In the video clip that followed, Cindy's (played by IU) "Heart" and Seung Chan's "scream" were shown as competitors for the number one spot in the music program which has elicited laughter.

Meanwhile on this day, "Producers" broadcasted a 100 minute collection of the actors' NG which have not been shown on air.

credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201506262245303510

The 10-minute NG collection is really hilarious that i always find myself watching it over and over again. Uri baby is my stress reliever...A really dose of medicine to keep me up for the day...:D

Edited by AiO

Good morning iKstars sisters! Have a great week ahead!

Anyone want this cute standee? I do! :D

CJMb-kUUEAA5FPD.jpg

@pechumori Thanks again for the translations. I always laugh whenever i see Soohyun's NG collection from all his drama. He is always hilarious after having an NG. But his 'vocal scream' after an NG in "PRODUCER" is so cute and funny. He could be an opera singer with his vocal scream :lol:

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7

LOTTE DUTY FREE promo pics update!

CJNDweYUkAAmhyG.jpg

CJNDwtGUcAAP7-l.jpg

The 10-minute NG collection is really hilarious that i always find myself watching it over and over again. Uri baby is my stress reliever...A really dose of medicine to keep me up for the day...:D

@AiO yes i agree with you! He's also my stress reliever..I'll never get bored watching 'The 10-minute NG collection'. Soohyun always made my day! :D

• Like 4

Kim Soo Hyun's New Movie is Looking for Actresses with a Certain Requirement

by Nancy Z on Mon, Jul 06, 2015

c578b117-c620-4189-85ac-3d1e7111af37.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun is set to star as a mysterious character in a dark, action thriller movie called Real, now that the Producer drama has completed. However, fans are paying special attention to an unusual casting call for two actresses with a special requirement.

Kim Soo Hyun has had an unbroken string of fantastic successes in his projects. Therefore, his new project is now under the limelight. After the Producer drama, he has decided to return to the silver screen to star in Real, his first film ever since his 2013 Secretly, Greatly

In the new movie, Kim Soo Hyun will tackle a character that he's never played before. His character, Jang Tae Young, is described as an ambitious problem solver who is obsessed with taking control in the dark side of a glittering city. 

Fans can't wait to see Kim Soo Hyun in a new movie. However, the current buzz is about the unusual casting call from the new movie. 

They are looking for 2 female leads who are about 25 to 30 years old. The special requirement is that they are willing to accept "a high level of nudity," according to news reports. Auditions will be held from July 13 to 24. Reportedly, KeyEast said there'll be a lot of revealing scenes, so they only want actresses who are willing to accept revealing scenes to apply. Aspiring actresses without acting experience can also apply.

This news has stirred up a lot of online chatter, mainly, "Does this mean Kim Soo Hyun will be in bed scenes?" 

There's no answer to that important question yet.

Real is scheduled to start filming in October, and it is tentatively set to premier in the second half of 2016. 

Are you interested in the new film? Ready to see Kim Soo Hyun in revealing bed scenes?

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-soo-hyuns-new-movie-real-is-looking-for-actresses-with-a-certain-requirement/

Edited by norbaizura abdullah
  • Like 6

c578b117-c620-4189-85ac-3d1e7111af37.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun is set to star as a mysterious character in a dark, action thriller movie called Real, now that the Producer drama has completed. However, fans are paying special attention to an unusual casting call for two actresses with a special requirement.

Kim Soo Hyun has had an unbroken string of fantastic successes in his projects. Therefore, his new project is now under the limelight. After the Producer drama, he has decided to return to the silver screen to star in Real, his first film ever since his 2013 Secretly, Greatly

In the new movie, Kim Soo Hyun will tackle a character that he's never played before. His character, Jang Tae Young, is described as an ambitious problem solver who is obsessed with taking control in the dark side of a glittering city. 

Fans can't wait to see Kim Soo Hyun in a new movie. However, the current buzz is about the unusual casting call from the new movie. 

They are looking for 2 female leads who are about 25 to 30 years old. The special requirement is that they are willing to accept "a high level of nudity," according to news reports. Auditions will be held from July 13 to 24. Reportedly, KeyEast said there'll be a lot of revealing scenes, so they only want actresses who are willing to accept revealing scenes to apply. Aspiring actresses without acting experience can also apply.

This news has stirred up a lot of online chatter, mainly, "Does this mean Kim Soo Hyun will be in bed scenes?" 

Real is scheduled to start filming in October, and it is tentatively set to premier in the second half of 2016. 

Are you interested in the new film? Ready to see Kim Soo Hyun in revealing bed scenes?

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-soo-hyuns-new-movie-real-is-looking-for-actresses-with-a-certain-requirement/

We are all curious if he'll have that kind of scene right? (Nudity?Bed Scene?) Omo, I'm excited and confused.Confused if i will be able to handle that scene with the leading ladies... 

I'm still hoping that it's not Soohyun who will have that nude scene or bed scene. If he'll be the one who will do the nude scene / bed scene, it reminds me of Kim Rae Won in 'Gangnam Blues' who has his own bed scene. Don't know why i feel sad..I'm not ready yet to see Soohyun in bed scene. :tears: I can't imagine he will lose all the good image that he created through his previous works when he decided to be a villain in 'REAL'. Anyways, i will support him and wish him all the best for his new movie :D

Keyeast Japan mobile site update! Good night all!

CJPYmxBUcAEMwQh.jpg

• Like 5