❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

You'll never believe the hidden talents of these 10 K-drama stars!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Fri, Jun 26, 2015  (excerpt)

Most of these K-drama stars have worked hard to perfect their acting skills and have proven to the world that they deserve accolades for their abilities. What's exceptional about these ten K-drama stars is that alongside their incredible acting skills, they have amazing hidden talents from singing to writing to nail art and beyond. They have somehow found the time to pursue many of their passions despite their very busy schedules. Here's to being inspired by all the wonderful things these ten K-drama stars are doing with their lives!

Kim Soo Hyun 

Singing 

KSH_special_talent_singing.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun is known by fans to be an amazing singer. In many of his roles he has graced us with his fantastic vocals. What's even more impressive is that he has been approached over the years with multiple recording offers but has always set them aside, insisting he wants to concentrate on acting. We are very lucky that he has chosen to show off his talents as an actor, but we are also excited that he has been showing off his talents as a singer as well in some of his acting roles (Who didn't love that karaoke scene in Producer?).

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/youll-never-believe-the-hidden-talents-of-these-10-k-drama-stars/

• Like 7

Hi guys! Can i call you chingus? I've been a silent lurker here for 4 years. I'm from the Philippines. Been loving ksh since will it snow for christmas. I hope you'll take care of me here.

Though I will not always post anything new about our baby (can i call him baby? I always call him that) because you guys are soooooo fast about anything new about him... i enjoyed my stay here for the past years. I hope i can contribute more in this thread...love you guys...

Hi guys! Can i call you chingus? I've been a silent lurker here for 4 years. I'm from the Philippines. Been loving ksh since will it snow for christmas. I hope you'll take care of me here.

Though I will not always post anything new about our baby (can i call him baby? I always call him that) because you guys are soooooo fast about anything new about him... i enjoyed my stay here for the past years. I hope i can contribute more in this thread...love you guys...

@AiO Hello there! I'm from the Philippines, too~^_^

Welcome to uri Sooman's thread. Hope you enjoy your stay~:lol:

• Like 4

Thank you for the very warm welcome. With the IkStars fb account, i occasionally comment and consistently 'like' all of your posts. 

@cutie_let_let  i know you're from the philippines, gurl..i hope i'll have the chance to meet you..

@AiO yeah, sure~ Are you gonna watch this???

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

10409365_608360445966266_325468633969733

Meet Zampano, the youngest member of this band of thieves. He longs for Yenicall’s affection and attention but she treats him as a younger brother and does not see him as a real man, capable of doing a real man’s work. 

Catch Soo Hyun Kim (My Love From The Star) as he plays the rookie thief, Zampano in THE THIEVES, Tagalized! Exclusively showing in SM Cinemas on July 1!
Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 5

@AiO yeah, sure~ Are you gonna watch this???

11026208_642499479219029_164247377875288

10409365_608360445966266_325468633969733

Meet Zampano, the youngest member of this band of thieves. He longs for Yenicall’s affection and attention but she treats him as a younger brother and does not see him as a real man, capable of doing a real man’s work. 

Catch Soo Hyun Kim (My Love From The Star) as he plays the rookie thief, Zampano in THE THIEVES, Tagalized! Exclusively showing in SM Cinemas on July 1!

sure. Is this for july 1 only? Though i watched it many times, i still want to see KSH in the big Screen!

EXCITED...☺

Hi swingbaby, I'm curious & excited to know who will be his female partner in his upcoming movie. Thanks for sharing that article here. :lol:

Me too. I'm curious who will audition and who will be selected... 

I'm thinking, Park shin Hye, Moon Chae Won, Im Yoona, IU, Ham Eunjung? Will they audition publicly? Hmmmm...

Guest nicolec0

Hi swingbaby, I'm curious & excited to know who will be his female partner in his upcoming movie. Thanks for sharing that article here. :lol:

I'm thinking, Park shin Hye, Moon Chae Won, Im Yoona, IU, Ham Eunjung? Will they audition publicly? Hmmmm...

They also add that aspirants must be willing to film revealing scenes. B) I think IU can't audition she's still 22 yrs old but you have a nice list there. Let me also add Park Min Young, Shin se kyung, Han Hyo Joo. :)

Edited by nicolec0

They also add that aspirants must be willing to film revealing scenes. B) I think IU can't audition she's still 22 yrs old but you have a nice list there. Let me also add Park Min Young, Shin se kyung, Han Hyo Joo. :)

I think IU won't audition because of that condition (not her image,right).  

Since you brought up that topic (having revealing scenes), now i am more wondering and excited as well that uri soo hyun will have revealing scenes as well...

CANT WAIT...

Edited by AiO

Hello! Welcome to Soohyun's thread :) I hope you enjoy your stay ;) 

KEYEAST Japan mobile phone website update! :wub:

CIj03y4UsAIIGkF.jpg

• Like 7

Throwback! My 2 babies..Ilwoo and Soohyun at "The Moon Embracing The Sun" filming location :wub:

Link >> https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CIk7UFmUwAAwT78.mp4

I really hope that someday Ilwoo and Soohyun can work together again in a drama or movie B)

50239367.jpg

2 BFFs Ilwoo and Soohyun wearing the same knit sweater..Soohyun in YWCFTS and Ilwoo in Golden Rainbow..My babies~ :wub:

CIftP9qUcAAlVfC.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7

Would You Visit Kim Soo Hyun Or EXO Island?

There could be islands named after Kim Soo Hyun or EXO, in the future.

The Federation of Korean Industries thinks that Hallyu fans will flock to previously abandoned islands with themes focused on popular stars like Kim Soo Hyun or EXO. On June 28, Yonghap Newspublished an article which outlined a proposal which would suggested the sale of small deserted islands to fan clubs that are dedicated to top Hallyu stars. According to the report, representatives for the Federation of Korean Industries (FKI) provided the suggestion to address a recent drop in tourism dollars, which is largely attributed to the MERS outbreak.

"Let's make uninhabited islands dedicated to Kim Soo Hyun or EXO island," said a representative for the FKI. 

The choice of EXO and Kim Soo Hyun as examples for the project demonstrates their impact on the Korean Wave (Hallyu Wave). Their international reach is exemplified through their current position as ambassadors for Lotte Duty Free and other endorsements. 

Officials for the federation went on to justify its rationale for the proposal. "FKI sees the opportunity for foreigners who come to Korea for the Hallyu Wave," said an official for FKI. 

The representative went on to highlight the potential for the island masses and tourism revenue, particularly Hallyu enthusiasts from China and Japan. The article outlined concerns from FKI regarding anachronistic practices within the tourism industry, that negatively impact visitors from abroad. 

The Korean government has been instrumental in generating international attention for Hallyu, as a cultural export. Entities such as the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) is dedicated to the task of promoting Korea's cultural technology, so the idea of using Hallyu to aid the economy is not unique. 

Korean citizens delivered mixed reactions to the report. The biggest concerns regarding the proposition involved the names that would be given to the land masses. Many were supportive of generating interest from tourists but did not think it was appropriate to christen islands with the names of pop idols or actors, who could lose popularity within as little as five years. 

One of the top trending comments on the article provided a suggestion which may appease critics. "Rather than naming a whole island after a star, create a small Hallyu park on it." 

What are your thoughts on this push to gain more Hallyu tourists? Would you visit Kim Soo Hyun or EXO island? 

credit: Kdramastars

As for me,  I would visit Kim Soo Hyun island :D

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

The Producers' Kim Soo Hyun Begins Filming for 'Real', Casting for Female Lead Stars Begin

Opening Ceremony - Red Carpet - The 27th Tokyo International Film Festival

With the hit series "The Producers" having ended, lead star Kim Soo Hyun is ready to take on another project. The Korean star is reportedly already working on his film "Real." In fact, casting for two female leads to star opposite Soo Hyun has begun.

Kim Soo Hyun is not only popular in his home country Korea, but in China as well. Since starring in the comedy-romance series, "You Who Came From the Stars," Soo Hyun has raked in more than millions and not to mention 35-product endorsement deals. On the Chinese streaming site iQiyi, Soo Hyun's drama raked in 24.02 percent in ratings.

After "The Producers" ended just this week, Korean and Chinese fans of Soo Hyun are begging for more. Luckily, the star has another film up his sleeve. Soo Hyun is set to show off his "Real" side in the upcoming action thriller.

Soo Hyun's last film was in 2013, which was "Secretly, Greatly." The film broke the opening record of Korean films. More than 500,000 viewers made it to the opening night of Soo Hyun's film. Joining Soo Hyun in the film was Son Hyun Joo, Lee Hyun Woo, and Park Ki Woong.

According to a report by KDramaStars, Soo Hyun will play the role of Jang Tae Young, who is a messenger working for gangsters. In comparison to his comedic character in "The Producers," his role in "Real" is the deliverer of threats and bad news. Fans should definitely look forward to Soo Hyun's violent and dark character for the film.

"Real" is set to be produced by Lee Jung Sub, who is known for his films "Lost in Love" and "The Perfect Couple." The film will begin shooting by Oct. and will be released by the year 2016. However, casting for the two female leads set to star alongside Soo Hyun have already begun.

"It's expected that two female leads will be cast through open auditions," stated KeyEast, Soo Hyun's agency, in a report by Soompi.

Producers of the film are looking for females in their mid to late 20s. New and established actresses are reportedly welcome to audition for the role. However, the agency noted that those signing up for the part must be "willing to film revealing scenes." Auditions for "Real" will be held from July 13 to 24.

credit: chinatopix.com

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7

First of all, sorry for my English.

I couldn't logged in my account for months. I don't know what happen to my acc. 

I am glad today it works. I read this thread almost everyday and of course the Producers Forum as well.

But I prefer this thread since we are truly support Kim Soo Hyun's work.

He is such a great actor. I fall for Baek Seung Chan even more than Do Min Jun.

I'am not sure this is a repost or not.

He's so polite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98wy8wd0plc

• Like 7