❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I'm back.hehehe..owhh so many stories that I've missed about him.Thanks iKstars sista for sharing.So, BWM i8 ha...Totally agree, he really deserves for all his hard work.Cannot wait to see him posing next to his car.hee... :D  :D  :D
Omo..his fans edit..hihihi.. :)) :))
41609537.jpg
41626463.jpg
73198af5gw1ergss65ighg20em0lxk2m.gif

cr as tag in pics

• Like 4

KBS’ “Producer” Cast Members Show Off Their Chemistry in New Posters 

The official posters for the upcoming KBS drama “Producer,” featuring its star-studded lineup, have finally been revealed!

These character posters of actors Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun, as well as singer-actress IU, which were unveiled on April 29, show off the cast members’ amazing chemistry.

In four of the ‘couple’ posters, the actors pair off with one another, as they pose playfully and flash bright smiles for the camera. Viewers that are anticipating the drama’s premiere are expressing their curiosity as to what kind of connection these four stars will have with each other in the storyline.

“Producer” is said to be a real variety drama by the writer of “My Love from the Star.” It is expected to begin airing on May 15 at 9:15 p.m. (KST).

producer 2producer 3producer 4producer 5

Which pair is your favorite?

Soompi

The official posters for the upcoming KBS drama “Producer,” featuring its star-studded lineup, have finally been revealed!

These character posters of actors Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun, as well as singer-actress IU, which were unveiled on April 29, show off the cast members’ amazing chemistry.

In four of the ‘couple’ posters, the actors pair off with one another, as they pose playfully and flash bright smiles for the camera. Viewers that are anticipating the drama’s premiere are expressing their curiosity as to what kind of connection these four stars will have with each other in the storyline.

“Producer” is said to be a real variety drama by the writer of “My Love from the Star.” It is expected to begin airing on May 15 at 9:15 p.m. (KST).

Which pair is your favorite?

Soompi

*** Thanks for sharing these (5) official posters here. NICE. It looks like all have fabulous chemistry. Looking at them made me more excited. My anticipation for the drama is now growing even larger. Each poster includes different captions that describe their relationship. Can’t wait.....I prefer the last poster (the group one). :$

HONG KONG MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX STATUE OF KIM SOO HYUN

cr as tagged

Hi, thanks for sharing the photos but, the 1st picture doesn't look like him. I do agree with lhynne, that it's more like BSB. Can't say much with the 2nd one since it's not a close-up shot.....:D

[VID] KBS2 TV 'Producer' Teaser - Kim Soo Hyun http://tvcast.naver.com/v/377582 or check it out here >> http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/produca/teaser.html

HONG KONG MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX STATUE OF KIM SOO HYUN

cr as tagged

​Thanks for sharing the pics..But is it me or what? The wax statue doesn't look like him..It's not Kim Soo Hyun T.T