❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@pechumori and all, thanks for the updates and Taiwan FM videos.
At first to be honest, I kinda worried of how thin he does look. I hope it's only becoz he's preparing the upcoming project. And in some pics I rarely found him smiling cheerfully.
But in the videos, especially in the last question one,.... Voila!, I saw him smiling ear to ear, enjoying the questions n answers. Happy to see him like that! 
: ))

@pechumori, ARIGATOU! Hahaha. I watched the videos and honestly speaking, I'm kinda surprised. is it just me or his voice got lower or was it just my 'I-haven't-heard-you-for-a-long-time' brain? Hehehe. Anyways, it's nice hearing him again. :D HE IS STILL SO HANDSOME! 

When will Producers start their shoot?

To @pechumori and iKstars subteam, Thanks for the updates and translation for Caffe Bene FM.Keep it up!!!  ^:)^  ^:)^

Always well behaved and polite.. Good Boy! :) :) :)

abbdf474gw1eq4m2e9wiig20c80d9x6r.gif

48c1be87gw1eq79r7zdshg209q06okjo.gif

He really like a kid when Mr. Shin ahjussi told him to sit down.So cute.hihihi.. :D :D :D
8597ce1egw1eq6mx0v087g209q09cx6p.gif

cr as tag in pics

Guest jt1023ksh

Guess what ikstars..... Baby has INSTAGRAM!!!!!!! He just updated his ins not too long ago. 

Go check it out

http://instagram.com/soohyun_k216

CZLcmE9.png

Guest jessica768

@moots. You're welcome. Also, thanks again to @Smiling_Dolphin.

I hope she'll post the rest of the pics from that link, ettoday.net, on here.

I wanna leave love-bites on that sexy neck to mark my territory. :\">

@NurB, you're welcome. Not sure if it's the same suit, but it sure looks the same.

Thank you for the fan service. I really wanna bite that neck now. :\">

@dramafan888, I agree with you and @NurB. Baby is looking too thin. His suit pants is looking a little baggy. I remember him saying a while ago that he naturally loses weight whenever he's busy with a project. Also something about him eating the right foods? To me, no weight change can take away his talent, charms and handsomeness. His great features will always be there. Same ears, eyes, nose, lips, height etc....

I prefer a little more meat on his cheeks (the behind).

So they're easier to pinch.

:\">  :\">  :\">

KSH is actually more handsome when he loses weight...It makes him look more masculine when his jaw is more pronounced, and therefore, his lips...I like to see the contour of his face, especially his jawline, because they're very manly...It's one of his biggest assets...But regardless of weight, he's always an eye-candy... :)

KSH posted the same photo at his weibo account with the message:

11026307_445892045560415_279234739606528

방금 Instagram으로 사진을 게시했습니다

translation

I just posted the picture at instagram

so if you can't follow him at weibo, and you have instagram, go follow him and give him a warm welcome. :D

Guest jessica768

How true is this?

Kim Soo Hyun will not enlist in the military in 2015

By Rara Pop on DramaFever, Tue, Feb 10, 2015

Kim Soo Hyun fans can breathe a sigh of relief! His agency KeyEast

Entertainment recently confirmed that this Hallyu star is not planning

to join the army any time soon. At 27 years old, Kim Soo Hyun still has

three years before the final deadline to enlist by the age of 30.

Although many male celebrities enlist around his age, Kim Soo Hyun still

has time to delay his enlistment date. 

Kim Soo Hyun's agency released the following statement regarding his enlistment: "Of

course Kim Soo Hyun is planning on serving in the army in the future;

however, the time he will actually enlist has not yet been determined.

These details have yet to be discussed. When the time comes to arrange

an enlistment date, we will make the appropriate announcements."

In addition, his agency has also reassured fans that Kim Soo Hyun's

priority remains picking his next big acting project and that a decision

will be made soon.

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-will-not-enlist-in-the-military-in-2015/

translation

so if you can't follow him at weibo, and you have instagram, go follow him and give him a warm welcome. :D

So Happy that He created his personal IG Account @Pechomuri.

1902735_1055686521114582_756804249943956

He posted it  52 minutes ago and he has 8,854 Followers already

10429807_1055695347780366_61863661315904

IG Account: https://instagram.com/soohyun_k216/

Guest iamaryn

I don't know what picture he posted. I think he start using Instagram.

This was a good call! Now that I thought about it..it seems like he was testing how to use Instagram yesterday in preparation for today.. :)

[150317 KEYEAST UPDATE] Latest post from Kim Soo Hyun's agency, Keyeast Official FB page

translated by Pechumori

김수현씨를 사랑해 주시는 팬 여러분들께

기쁜 소식을 알려드립니다~

앞으로 김수현씨가 인스타그램을 통하여

더 많은 팬 여러분들과 소통할 예정 이오니

많은 관심 부탁 드립니다^^

김수현 인스타그램 : https://instagram.com/soohyun_k216

To everyone who loves Mr. Kim Soo Hyun

We would like to inform you of the good news.

From now on, Mr. Kim Soo Hyun plans to communicate more with everyone through Instagram.

Please look forward to it ^^

Kim Soo-hyun's Instagram: https://instagram.com/soohyun_k216

translation

*** Thanks for sharing the picture here. Finally.................yay, KSH joins the world of IG. This is great news for his fans. It’ll be great to see some photos he's going to post here soon. The more, the merrier. I'm sure he's going to garnered over a thousand followers here.  :)>-

Kim Soo-hyun to model for Jeju Air

17064709.jpg

Mar 17,2015
17064709.jpg
Actor Kim Soo-hyun, of last year’s biggest hit Korean drama series “My Love from the Star,” has become a model for Jeju Air. 

The budget airline said Monday it wanted to expand its base in Asian countries and therefore chose Kim. 

The airline has hired Korean Wave stars such as boy group Big Bang and actor Lee Min-ho in the past as its public ambassadors. 

“People will see Kim’s face on various printouts of Jeju Air, and his face will also be on the exterior of some of our airplanes,” the airline added. 

Kim is a top A-list actor in Korea. He has endorsed numerous products, from clothing to coffee to department stores. 

Some industry insiders expect that Kim will be able to earn up to 50 billion won ($4.4 million) based on his immense popularity, especially in China, just by appearing in TV commercials this year. 

The 27-year-old actor is expected to enlist in the army this year after appearing in new drama series “Producers,” in which he will pair up with actress Kong Hyo-jin, actor Cha Tae-hyun and singer-actress IU. 

SOURCE : http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3001954
Btw,I already become one of the follower.Yehhhaa... :D :D :D  
756f9a33jw1eq8jv66x0rj20av0dwjsb.jpg

cr to o西歪歪o via weibo

Damn. This boy's GRAND smile shined the CANYON, actually (the background in his IG pic was said to be grand canyon) :)

--------> but life is so cruel to me: being his fan, I have been dragging my ageing body from soompi -> tumblrs -> facebook fanpages -> blogs, then now his IG. Too much. Should I be grateful that he doesn't have his own FB, twitter to follow ??? :-/