❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest iamaryn

So I was having mixed feelings about "Producer" but after hearing that Gong Hyo Jin may take the other female lead, I really now want Soo Hyun to take it..do you think he'll confirm???

HELLO!!
Wow, it's been a while since I last visited the forum. :) Kinda busy for the past few days. 
So our baby KSH has a new rumor about his new drama? :) DAEBAK. :D 
I mean, it's good that media is spreading something like this, it makes us aware that baby Kim Soo Hyun is really assessing things for his new project. But then, it's still better if the news will come out right from his side. :D
So about the "Producer" drama where he is rumored to be a cast, I wish the plot of this drama isn't boring or dull. Well, that is from me who haven't watched any drama that is similar with the "Producer". :D But if ever KSH will really get into this drama, I think the show will be perfect BECAUSE ANYTHING IS PERFECT FOR HIM. 

Unicaunnisansu

said: [size=4]

He has a habit of covering his mouth with his hand when he laughs.

[/size][size=3]According to psychological interpretation, he subconsciously covers his mouth when he laughs to hide his overflowing masculinity. Maybe he is too manly inside. [/size]

credit: Dramafever

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama
Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama

Actress Gong Hyo Jin might be making her return to the small screen sooner than expected.

According to her agency, the star has received an offer to star in the upcoming KBS2TV drama, tentatively titled “Producer,” by the writer of last year’s biggest drama sensation “My Love from the Stars.” With Cha Tae Hyun already confirmed for one of the lead roles, other actors in talks to join the production include Kim Soo Hyun and IU.

“She has been offered the role of a variety show PD of ten years. We are positively looking over the offer,” her agency stated to MyDaily.

If Gong Hyo Jin decides to take on the role, the drama would mark her comeback just seven months after wrapping up SBS’ “It’s Okay, That’s Love” which ended its run in September.

The weekend drama is scheduled to premiere on April 17.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/02/gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-star-alongside-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-tae-hyun-in-new-drama/ 

puuuumash said: class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama

Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star Alongside Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun in New Drama

Actress Gong Hyo Jin might be making her return to the small screen sooner than expected.

According to her agency, the star has received an offer to star in the upcoming KBS2TV drama, tentatively titled “Producer,” by the writer of last year’s biggest drama sensation “My Love from the Stars.” With Cha Tae Hyun already confirmed for one of the lead roles, other actors in talks to join the production include Kim Soo Hyun and IU.

“She has been offered the role of a variety show PD of ten years. We are positively looking over the offer,” her agency stated to MyDaily.

If Gong Hyo Jin decides to take on the role, the drama would mark her comeback just seven months after wrapping up SBS’ “It’s Okay, That’s Love” which ended its run in September.

The weekend drama is scheduled to premiere on April 17.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/02/gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-star-alongside-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-tae-hyun-in-new-drama/ 

Throwback...  I love this part in episode 231 of RM; Kim Min Seo was a guest and reenacted her scene from TMTETS. Genius Sparta Kooks uses his cap as the king's headpiece :-j. I noticed that many of RM episodes that aired during 2014 played a lot of songs from YWCFTS/MLFAS. Mostly the background music. When I hear them I'm reminded of KSH and DMJ.
tumblr_ncltllTm7O1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg
cr: dramatroll.net

Kim Soo Hyun in a hat, cap, gat and king headpiece...
tumblr_nklnv8ZFcn1u6n3lho5_1280.jpgtumblr_nklnv8ZFcn1u6n3lho3_400.gif
%EB%B3%84%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C-%EC%98%A8-%Emoonpc_kim2.jpg
Kim Jong Kook in a cap...
xSz70xZ.png
Just kidding, KJK is masculine and handsome in his own ways.  :D
cr: owners and as tagged

It's nice to have a potential KSH drama to discuss. The Producers sounds interesting because it's a comedy/drama set in the workplace. Hopefully, KSH character won't be the straight man to the "fun" character like he was in My Love From the Stars. In real life he's so adorkable. I so want him to play a fun character.
We will know very soon whether he accepts the role. The drama begins filming next week according to this article: 
 http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/02/gong-hyo-jin-likely-joining-cha-tae-hyun-kim-soo-hyun-and-iu-in-producer/

I've only seen IU act in Dream High and she was adorable. I don't know how her acting has progressed since then but I'm very open to seeing KSH acting with her again  B-)

@JonalynB, I've got some KSH news just for you ;). I have an announcement, baby and I got hitched. It was a private ceremony with our loved ones. Yup, as of today baby is all mine >:) (It only happened in my dreams. Oh, what a lovely dream that was).

oh gosh! i'm dying. Kim Soo Hyun confirm Producer.
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000085701&lfrom=twitter

Yes, @NurB, a broadcasting official has confirmed Kim Soo Hyun's appearance in the "Producers" and said it will be his last work before enlisting. going to translate the news now
http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=673320