❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

“One Ordinary Day” won’ Be out on release until November 2021 is what I have been reading about. I can’t wait to see it. It’s been awhile since he done a good drama lately. He is a very talented actor with many talents and most all I love the way he sings.

US fan

On 7/31/2021 at 9:25 AM, Magician said:

The Sharp by Posco

New photo ads is a combination of elegance , simplicity and casual

He is so beautiful!❤️

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1

Top 14 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2021 Update)

For new K-Drama fans, it is often hard to make a great watchlist from scratch. You most probably ask your friend’s opinions or read online reviews to make your selection, but that is probably not enough to decide your next drama.

K-Dramas have plenty of genres. This time, we listed romance dramas set in school and university. We made a selection of the best teen romance and campus romance. If you are a K-Drama beginner, you might want to look out for the dramas that suit your taste the most among our selection. For K-Drama addicts, you probably have watched all the dramas listed below, if not it is time to add them to your watchlist.

If you are looking for more romance recommendations, you check our previous recommendations: best romantic comedybest romance historical, best action-thriller romance, and best fantasy romance.

Note: This is not a ranking. The article was first published in June 2019 and updated twice (in October 2020 and August 2021).

4. "Dream High"

Top 14 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2021 Update)

KBS

When: 2011

Cast: Suzy, Kim SooHyun, 2PM's Ok TaecYeon, Ham EunJung, Jang WooYoung, IU

Summary: It tells the love story and dreams of young people who desire to become stars by attending an Art High School.

For: Viewers looking for a heart-fluttering high-school romance with a music theme.

Why watch?: It might be an old drama, but the story is easy to watch and completely addictive. If you like K-Pop and dramas about singers, this drama might be for you. Suzy and Kim SooHyun couple's chemistry is unforgettable.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-best-school-college-romance-k-dramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

Can someone translate this in English for international fans please? :) I'm so glad I've found this web page to know everything about him, but I'm gonna start with page one. It'll probably take me a whole year to get through 2749 pages lol

Also this one too please :)

3 hours ago, Kate Chao said:

Also this one too please

Kim SooHyun has earned 30 billion won for his endorsements this year.. He is ranked 2nd among the Top celebrities CF earners in Korea for this year
Rumor has it that his current CF fee ranges from 1 billion - 1.5 billion won for 6 months..And all his cfs usually renews their contracts by years

Korean Celebrities with Highest Advertising Income, TMI News MNet Aug 4, 2021 In the Actors Category, Kim Soo hyun is still number 1 and 2 in Over All in Korean Celebrities Category

Korea's Top CF Earners/Korean Celebrities with Highest Advertising Income 
 2 singers , 3 actresses , 1 athlete & 7 actors
1.BTS
2.KimSooHyun
3.JeonJiHyun
4.GongYoo
5.SongHeungMin
6.ParkBoGum
7.ParkSeoJoon
8.HyeRi
9.JungHaeIn
10.JoJungSeok
11. LimYoungWoong
12. SongHyeKyo
13. LeeKwangSoo

• Love 1

@Magician thanks so much for the info. I really appreciated :) I'm so in love with his cute baby face of his :wub: 

I hope as I read through all 2749 pages that I'll find out more about his personality, hobbies, female type he likes or future wife characteristics, previous and current relationship, his background and life story :heart: 

On 8/5/2021 at 11:27 AM, Kate Chao said:

@Magician thanks so much for the info. I really appreciated :) I'm so in love with his cute baby face of his :wub: 

I hope as I read through all 2749 pages that I'll find out more about his personality, hobbies, female type he likes or future wife characteristics, previous and current relationship, his background and life story :heart: 

You're welcome Kate Chao

You need a lot of time to read all pages :)

'TMI News' BTS 62 billion won - Kim Soo-hyun 30 billion won.. Annual advertising revenue 

Group BTS and actor Kim Soo-hyun were selected as the 1st and 2nd stars with expensive advertising model fees.

BTS and Kim Soo-hyun were ranked 1st and 2nd in Mnet's entertainment program 'TMI News', which aired on the afternoon of the 4th, as the stars with the most expensive advertising model fees.

According to 'TMI News', BTS' model guarantee based on a one-year contract is about 5 billion won. In particular, it was estimated that the advertising fee of a fast food company that saw the effect of BTS was about 10 billion won.

Excluding some fast food companies, BTS is advertising 13 products. It is known that BTS is negotiating with a guarantee that is 20% or more lower than the existing model fee when signing an advertisement contract. As a result, the estimated annual advertising cost of BTS was about 62 billion won.

Kim Soo-hyun's annual advertising cost was estimated to be about 30 billion won. According to TMI News, this is the advertising revenue that Kim Soo-hyun earned after the end of the drama 'My Love From Another Love' in 2014. Kim Soo-hyun is still active in a total of 9 advertisement models, showing off her unchanging popularity.

Meanwhile, actor Jeon Ji-hyeon (20 billion won) was ranked third, actor Gong Yoo (17.2 billion won) in fourth place, and soccer player Son Heung-min (15.6 billion won) in fifth place, respectively.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002978151

Mungkin gambar 12 orang dan teks

CAMU C

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 K-drama Pairs with Crazy Chemistry

There’s no denying that one important ingredient for a successful romance k-drama lies on a good pairing.

So it goes, the two leads must portray their immense love for each other on-screen. But in rare occasions, a pair just easily hits it off even just by staring at each other. Chemistry? Yes.

Ready to feel some butterflies in your stomach? Here’s a list of 15 K-drama pairs we think are blessed with sky-high, crazy chemistry.

Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun in “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

Ye Ji and Soo Hyun’s on screen chemistry is as defined as their characters.

Although it was their first time working with each other, the awkwardness didn’t come through at all. The pair did a very good job in portraying such love with depth that made us adore the story and their chemistry even more.

How can we not be charmed with them when Ye Ji literally said “he’s probably the best partner that I’ve had.”? Oh my!

• Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun Dating History: From Idols to K-Drama Stars--Here’s the ‘Its Okay to Not be Okay’ Star’s Rumored Relationship and Flings

kim-soo-hyun.jpg?w=900

Kim Soo Hyun has been involved in numerous flings and rumored girlfriends, and with that being said, let's deep dive into Kim Soo Hyun's dating history.

Kim Soo Hyun Relationships and Rumored Rumored Girlfriends--from K-Pop Idols to K-Drama Stars

Spoiler

Seo Ye Ji

Seo Ye Ji
(Photo : News 1)

In 2020, Kim Soo Hyun made a huge buzz in the Hallyu world after starring in the mega-hit K-drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay."

His new team up with then up-and-coming actress Seo Ye Ji captivated the public's heart with their heart fluttering scenes alongside their third wheel, Oh Jung Se, who played Kim Doo Hyun's older brother, Moon Sang Tae. 

Due to their undeniable on-screen romance, many fans believed that the two are secretly dating. 

Interestingly, the rumors intensified after both admitted in their 2020 interview with Herworld magazine that they are comfortable around each other. 

Nana

NANA
(Photo : NANA OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM)

29-year-old singer Nana, whose real name is Im Jin Ah, is also rumored to be Kim Soo Hyun's girlfriend. 

Back in 2014, the public thought that the two have a special connection because they keep saying each other's names in their interviews. 

At the time, Nana even went on to describe the actor as her "ideal type." 

The same goes for the award-winning actor who also mentioned that the "My Copycat" singer is also her "ideal type."

However, the duo set the record straight after the K-Pop star explained that there is no romance involved between her and Kim Soo Hyun. 

IU

IU
(Photo : IU's Instagram)

Kim Soo Hyun and IU were rumored to be an item due to their constant run-ins. 

The duo first met on the K-drama "Dream High" and was followed by the 2015 series "The Producers."

In 2017, the 33-year-old actor appeared in her music video "Ending Scene."

This was followed by a reunion in his thriller movie "Real," and their recent reunion was in IU's drama "Hotel Del Luna," where Kim Soo Hyun made a cameo. 

Amid the fans shipping the two A-listers, it was previously cited that Kim Soo Hyun and IU are just close friends.

source : Kdramastars

• Like 1