❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello iKstars!! 

I know all of us are super duper excited about the comeback of Kim Soo Hyun in Producers, but I will be posting something out of the blue. But this is still related to Kim Soo Hyun anyway. You might say that I should have just posted this one in the YWCFTS Thread, I already did. And since I want to share any news about our baby, I will share this one. 

YWCFTS will be aired here in the Philippines AGAIN due to popular demand. :D 

Translation:

First text: Who would have thought
Second text: that their comeback
(scenes)
Third text: comes with a BANG! 
(fart scene of Cheong Song Yi) 

<3 I am soooo missing this series.. Hahaha. Gonna watch it again soon... :) 

Hello iKstars!! 

I know all of us are super duper excited about the comeback of Kim Soo Hyun in Producers, but I will be posting something out of the blue. But this is still related to Kim Soo Hyun anyway. You might say that I should have just posted this one in the YWCFTS Thread, I already did. And since I want to share any news about our baby, I will share this one. 

Translation:

(scenes)

your post makes me laugh lol, i thought it's something important, (sorry it's ofc important :) ). I am worried if it's bad news, but then i open spoiler .... :) hahaha :D . I am happy for you, YWCFAS also was ever aired in my country but in wrong time that's why i couldn't watch it :(

@cutie_let_let, as promised, the official announcement regarding their current progress and future plans were revealed in the news posted that day, March 10, such as the addition of the supporting actors, the casting work to be finished this March, shooting to start by the end of the month and the airing of the drama in the early part of May.

Kim Soo Hyun, the next film after his announcement..."Hollywood level"

translated by Pechumori

10994338_442705682545718_395437209392430

After his agency announced his next work, the price of their stocks went up and the interest of the foreign press for the actor is getting hotter, whether it would be likely that he would be seen as a Hollywood actor. Kim Soo Hyun is Kim Soo Hyun. After the SBS drama, "You who came from the stars" ended last March 2014, there has been a gap of more than a year.

Kim Soo Hyun showed off his influence again after announcing the confirmation of his next work, the KBS2 TV drama "Producer".

Kim Soo Hyun is scheduled to appear in the drama "Producer" as a rookie PD and is expected to act together with Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU.

"Producer", a collaboration between director Seo Soo Min and writer Park Ji Eun is a work that has been in the spotlight prior to its broadcast because of its star studded line-up.

Especially after Kim Soo Hyun rised up to become the best Hallyu star, there is much expectation and attention on him at this point, in terms of the challenge after having the longest break since his debut.

The next work of Kim Soo Hyun has been a hot issue that has caught the attention of industry insiders since last year. From "The Scholar who walks at night" to "Dr. Frankenstein", they never fail to mention his name for such major productions. Every time news about his next work is released, the stock prices of his agency, Keyeast goes up, signaling a rebound.

After news of his appearance in "Producer" was confirmed, the expectations were reflected in figures. With the appearance of Kim Soo Hyun being discussed, the stock price of his agency drew a rising curve, climbing up from 2,900 won up to 3,435 won after the confirmation. The rise of the stock prices was actually foreseen. Last year, Kim Soo Hyun attracted tremendous popularity with "You who came from the stars" in China, resulting in a rise of stock prices of Keyeast from 1,200 won up to 4,000 won.

It is not only the stocks of Keyeast that went up after news of his next work has been announced. The interest of the overseas fans has also been hot every day. After the related news of Kim Soo Hyun's next work has been published in China at Sina entertainment and Tencent entertainment, hundreds of possibilities poured in. The interest on the article "The next work of Kim Soo Hyun has been confirmed" was explosive, gaining thousands of comments. The same thing happened in weibo.

Eventually, the explosive interest and popularity is directly connected to income and influence. Although there was a mixed concern that was voiced out for his more than a year break, Kim Soo Hyun has proven once again his value through the figures.

Starting with the KBS2TV "Dream High", the MBC "Moon Embracing the Sun", the movies, "Thieves and "Secretly, Greatly" up to "You who came from the Stars", Kim Soo Hyun has hit a homerun that resulted in box office hits. Now, there is a growing interest if he can continue that performance in "Producer".

credit: enews

translated by Pechumori

@pechumori i just read your post on producer drama thread, my heart immediately beat fast. I am proud of him, wish more success for him. Thank you for translating :)

Hello iKstars!! 

Translation:

(scenes)

...and I won't be able to watch it again because I usually arrive at home as late as 9 o'clock~ :(

@cutie_let_let, as promised, the official announcement regarding their current progress and future plans were revealed in the news posted that day, March 10, such as the addition of the supporting actors, the casting work to be finished this March, shooting to start by the end of the month and the airing of the drama in the early part of May.

translated by Pechumori

Thanks so much!~ >:D<

You're welcome @aismile1. Thank you for appreciating the effort. I was excited as I was translating each paragraph. Love the sentence..."Kim Soo Hyun is Kim Soo Hyun."

I just love this Kim Soo Hyun is Kim Soo Hyun. How lucky those people around Kim Soo hyun, they can barely feel the Kim soo Hyun effect. Just hoping  all the best for our boy.

Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Jae Suk, and Choi Min Sik voted as most liked artists

58121-307988-700x700.jpgKim Soo Hyun, Yoo Jae Suk, Choi Min Sik

Gallup Korea recently released results of a poll which had aimed to seek out the most liked artists among Korean citizens, and the results saw Kim Soo HyunYoo Jae Suk, and Choi Min Sik coming out on top for the respective categories.

The poll was carried out last year from October 2nd to 29th on 1,700 users who were aged 13 and above. The results saw Kim Soo Hyun winning with 4.3 percent of total votes, and he was followed closely behind by Choi Bool Am (4.2%), Zo In Sung (3.3%), Kim Tae Hee (3.1%), and Go Doo Shim (2.6%).

Yoo Jae Suk came out on top in the variety category with 23 percent of total votes, with Kim Jun Ho (9%), Kang Ho Dong (6%), Kim Jun Hyun (6%), and Lee Guk Joo (4%) rounding up the top five.

Choi Min Sik meanwhile won in the movie actor category with 7.5 percent of total votes, and he was followed by Song Kang Ho (6.9%), Ahn Sung Ki (6.5%), Ha Jung Woo (3.7%), and Jun Ji Hyun (3.6%).

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kim Soo-Hyun, the favorite talent of Korea ‘Honor’

13667_1.jpg

The actor Kim Soo-Hyun became the favorite talent of Korean. Korean Gallop noticed the result of ‘Favorite people of Korean’ which was held for 4 weeks from October 2nd to 29th. The survey of 1,700 people more than age of 13th, Kim Soo-Hyun attained glory as the top of favorite talent of Korean. Following Kim Soo-Hyun of 4.3%, Choi Bul-Am(4.2%), Jo IN-Sung(3.3%), Kim Tae-Hee (3.1%), Go Du-Sim(2.6%), Lee Soon-Jae(2.5%), Kim Hye-Ja(2.4%), Kim Hee-Ae(2.4%), Lee Yoo-Ri(2.2%), Yoo Dong-Geun(2.1%), and Hyun Bin (2.1%) got high rank. Kim Soo-Hyun is popular between female in 10s to 20s, and elder talents including Choi Bul-Am is popular between old age. Meanwhile the talents men like are Kim Te-Hee, Choi Bul-Am, Kim Soo-Hyun, Lee Soon-Jae and Lee Yoo-Ri, and women like Kim Soo-Hyun, Jo In-Sung, Choi Bul-Am, Go Doo-Sim, Kim Hye-Ja and Kim Hee-Ae.

INNOLIFE

Korea’s favorite entertainers

Actor Kim Soo-hyun is South Korean’s most popular actor, according to Gallup Korea, a local research company, on Thursday. 

(OSEN)

In the poll of 1,700 Koreans carried out last October, Kim topped the chart with 4.3 percent. The 74-year-old actor Choi Bool-am, who has starred in over 50 soaps since his debut in 1967, closely followed Kim with 4.2 percent. The other celebrities in the top five were Jo In-sung (3.3 percent), Kim Tae-hee (3.1 percent) and Go Doo-shim (2.6 percent). 

Kim Soo-hyun, 27, who starred in the hit drama “My Love from the Star,” is favored by fans in their teens and 20s while Choi is mostly loved by members of the older generation. 

By gender, men love actress Kim Tae-hee the most and Kim is still the most favored by female fans. 

The film actors’ category was topped by Choi Min-sik, who starred in the megahit movie “Oldboy.” Since the 2003 film, Choi has starred in hits such as “The Admiral: Roaring Currents,” the biggest-grossing Korean film to date, and Luc Besson’s “Lucy.”

Jun Ji-hyun was the only actress to make it into the top 10, which was dominated by actors in their 30s and 40s.

As for Koreans’ favorite singer, Cho Yong-pil topped the list, followed by Lee Sun-hee. 

Cho has been active for almost five decades. 

In 1994, he became the first Korean recording artist to sell more than 10 million albums, and more than 6 million of his records have been sold in Japan. 

Lee is another long-standing favorite among Koreans, having made her debut in 1984. 

Among younger artists IU topped the list, coming in fourth overall, while EXO ranked sixth and Girls’ Generation ranked 10th. 

In the category for comedians, the top place was taken by Yoo Jae-suk, who is dubbed the “emcee of the nation.” 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

Dear @hyunmi155

YOUR MUSIC VIDEO JUST DESTROYED MY CALMNESS. MY OVARIES JUST SHUT DOWN. (just kidding with that), BUT SERIOUSLY, MY HEART WAS BEATING FAST WHILE WATCHING IT. 
8-} 8-} 8-}

Plus the Ellie Goulding Song "Love Me Like You Do". OMG. It's one of my favorite songs. . . Plus KIM SOO HYUN. . . *DEAD*

Thank you. :) 

<3

Truly yours, 
puuuumash

Ha! a bit off topic but.. I just finished watching that movie and now I see a reference to it! lol

now *goes off to watch this mv and prepare for my ovaries to explode*

Edit: Why do you do this to me? Wae? Now i want to change my career and just be a korean actress so I could have a taste of that marshmallow-y lips.,... 

Ha! a bit off topic but.. I just finished watching that movie and now I see a reference to it! lol

now *goes off to watch this mv and prepare for my ovaries to explode*

Edit: Why do you do this to me? Wae? Now i want to change my career and just be a korean actress so I could have a taste of that marshmallow-y lips.,... 

I'm excited to see this vid but it  doesn't work. Wae??? Can someone pm me the YT link??? Please??? Tnx so much!!!!!!!

Park Hyuk Kwon, Suzy's dad in "Dream High" reunites with Kim Soo Hyun

translated by Pechumori

11046391_792267687532994_208900141112947

Actor Park Hyuk Kwon will be reunited with actor Kim Soo Hyun in the KBS2 TV entertainment drama, "Producer".

Park Hyuk Kwon is scheduled to appear in the drama "Producer" which is set to broadcast this coming April-May.

"Producer", a drama depicting the story of an entertainment station PD boasts of a brilliant cast led by Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun and IU. Park Hyuk Kwon is particulary eye-catching because he will be meeting Kim Soo Hyun once again in this drama.

Park Hyuk Kwon and KIm Soo Hyun first met during the 2011 KBS2 TV drama "Dream High". Park Hyuk Kwon assumed the role of the father of Kim Soo Hyun's love, played by Suzy. "The meeting of these two people in "Producer" has been gaining interest.

In the drama "Producer" Park Hyuk Kwon will play the role of CP Kim Tae Ho, the boss of Jun Mo played by Cha Tae Hyun. From the dramas "Secret Love Affair", "Punch" and "Unkind Women", he has an image transformation for every work he has appeared in which has drawn interest.

credit: isplus