❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** A new crime drama you've never seen before <One Ordinary Day> (3) persons, (3) characters trailer released of Kim Soo-hyun X Cha Seung-won X Kim Seong-gyu. The fierce story of three men..... It's released only on Coupang Play on November 27th! D-DAY! Are you a Coupang Wow member? Watch the drama for free! This is Coupang's paid membership  online retailer and offers special services such as guaranteed next day delivery and even includes the company's SVOD service Coupang Play. Foreigners can use Coupang as long as they have: a domestic (Korean) debit or credit card and  Korean phone number tied to your registration card. :Fist1:

https://fb.watch/9y6PbvpJPo/

*** “One Ordinary Day” new stills from the first episode! In the first episode, Kim Hyun Soo became a murder suspect overnight, and Shin Joong Han appeared to save the day as his lawyer. Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Seung Won overwhelmingly creates every scene with their proven acting skills. Wow.........a stellar performance by KSH. I was speechless. His acting degree is on another level. This is officially only available on Viu. "One Ordinary Day", fighting !!! :Fist1:

one-ordinary-day3.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000516300

• Like 1

• swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Current Drama: “One Ordinary Day” ]

*** During an online news conference on Friday to promote the new series, Kim Soo Hyun said he chose to be in the Korean remake, as he was deeply impressed by the original drama. "One Ordinary Day" is his first work in any streaming service original. He was asked if he felt much pressure for the challenge, he said that he thinks he cannot live without pressure, because he feels it every time he does new projects. There is always pressure to work better, but he thinks this kind of pressure is a necessary thing. "One Ordinary Day" will release new episodes every Saturday and Sunday at 12 a.m.  :twerk2:

AEN20211126008300315_05_i_P4.jpg

AEN20211126008300315_04_i_P4.jpg

photos source : Yonhap News

10 hours ago, willenette said:

The first few seconds of this trailer captures a man staring into the mirror. Knowing the cast lineup, I know that this is Kim Soo Hyun…But, wait.........he looks like Lee Jun Ki here

Maybe his eyes :)

One Ordinary Day as number 1 on Coupang Play Top 20 

The most popular and most searched web drama : 1st Place

2 hours ago, Magician said:

Maybe his eyes :)

One Ordinary Day as number 1 on Coupang Play Top 20

@Magician yes................. Thanks for sharing this good news. :twerk2:I enjoyed watching the 1st EP. I literally wanted to reach inside the screen and shake Kim Soo Hyun’s naive college boy character and shout at him ” You silly boy!!!!” Sigh.....his one-night stand with a rich young girl, with drugs thrown in, ends up being a high-profile murder case. This was obviously planned meticulously. I generally enjoy such crime thrillers like this. :sweet:

5 Coming-of-Age Kdramas That Would Make You Want to Take a Trip Down Memory Lane

From friendships, young love and the journey towards bidding goodbye to our youth, one of Kdrama staples is the coming-of-age story that would make every viewer reminisce about their past. 

These genres tend to focus on the challenges of adulting and dealing with first love or budding romances. 

However, it's not always rainbows and butterflies since youth dramas also highlight issues like bullying, social pressure and more. 

Just when you want to take a trip down memory lane, here are the iconic coming-of-age Kdramas that deserve a rewatch or even a binge this week. 

Dream High

DREAM HIGH
(Photo : KBS )

One of the beloved Kdramas with the coming-of-age genre is "Dream High."

The rom-com musical stars Bae Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun, Ok Taecyeon, IU and more as they play the character of six art high school students. 

Despite growing up in different walks of life, the students were united with one goal: to become music stars. The Kdrama features rivalry, sacrifices, tests of friendship and struggles to reach their dreams. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars