❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Loooooveee Moon Kang Taeeeeee and Moooon brother. :dorakiss:love our Moon Couple too :dorashakes:

i love everyone and everything. Actually I'm    not worried about the rating. I'm sure it's gonna rise. :poledance:

Our boy is soooo handsome and charismatic as Kang Tae. His beautiful eyes :luvarrow:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Anything is fine with Kim Soo-hyun

Kim Soo-hyun who returned to the tvN Saturday drama 'Psycho but it's okay' after the military is still in the early stages, but started with an 'A' report card.

The psychological ward protector Kim Soo-hyun (Moon Kang-tae) who refuses to love with the heavy weight of Psycho but it's okay and Seo Ye-ji (Go Moon-young), a fairy tale artist who doesn't know about love due to birth defects, depicts the process of healing and healing each other's wounds. I was curious as to why Kim Soo-hyun responded to Cho Yong's work, which showed appreciation in the previous work 'Jugglers', which can be a little difficult at the beginning of production.

The answer was found in Kim Soo-hyun's act in just one time. There was no doubt about Kim Soo-hyun's acting. As a mental ward protector, he protects his older brother, who suffers from the autism spectrum (ASD) at home while dealing with what is happening there. An accident occurred while Seo Ye-ji was reading to patients, and Kim Soo-hyun grabbed the blade and shed blood.

One day, he loses his job, wanders, and meets fatefully with Seo Ye Ji, who has been the cause of leaving. The rapidly changing contents were captured once. The atmosphere of the drama changes with one glance, such as the expression of not trying to lose tranquility while shedding blood and holding the sharp detailed smoke or the blade in an urgent and non-teeming situation that needs to catch the patient.

Kim Soo-hyun, who was the first of his 30-year-old actors to his acting career early, was excellent again. From 'Moon Embracing the Sun' who is heavily armed with excitement, 'You from the Star' romantic Do m\Min Joon, and 'Producer' Baek Seung-chan with the end of detailed reality acting, it must be a full-blown filmography. This time, he is renewing himself with Moon Kang-tae 'It's okay with a psycho.'

The drama itself is also popular. It is more interesting because it does not just depict the relationship between men and women. There are many interesting stories, such as what is happening in the mental ward, centered on Kim Soo-hyun, and why Seo Ye-ji a fairy tale writer, is uninhabited and what is the trauma of the past.

Thanks to Kim Soo Hyun's performance, the ratings are also smooth. The first broadcast based on Nielsen Korea's metropolitan area recorded 7.036% and 5.474%. On Sunday, when entertainment at the same time was tight, viewer ratings fell slightly, but the ratings for the drama did not change.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003033027

0003033027_001_20200623085906443.jpg?type=w430

Week 3 TV drama performer topic

Source: gooddata_official IG account

Most talked about dramas for the 3rd week of June :  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'  NO 1

Most Talked about Actors are Kim Soo Hyun in the NO 1 spot, followed by Seo Ye Ji in the NO 2 spot

tempCBwj_C8JhP_.jpg?type=w800

tempCBwj_C7JcBX.jpg?type=w800

tempCBwj_C8phwF.jpg?type=w800

22 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

BEHIND THE SCENES!

Sometimes I think it's wrong to describe a 32 year old man as cute, but he's soooo frick'in cute behind the scenes. So cute when he pretended to cry and when he rested his head on hyung's shoulders. :loveu:

• Like 2

FYI Cable vs Local
Ratings of cable dramas tend to be much smaller than that of Public Broadcasts. This is simply because public dramas are free for all in South Korea to watch, whereas cable shows are "paid for" channels, therefore they naturally have a smaller audience.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Sometimes I think it's wrong to describe a 32 year old man as cute, but he's soooo frick'in cute behind the scenes. So cute when he pretended to cry and when he rested his head on hyung's shoulders. :loveu:

He's cute :P

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Not wrong at all, he is cute. To be honest, he is one of the Korean actors who are actually very kid-faced, especially when they smile. :) And his entire behaviour is cute, you can see it from the behind-the-scenes videos too. Although, I have to admit, he is a bit manlier ever since his military dischargement. :) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

When he started updating his ig, his followers went up
Another 100K new Followers of Soohyun on his ig

June 16  3.1  -  3. 2 M
June 20  3.2  -  3. 3 M
June 22  3.3  -  3. 4

Soo Hyun Instagram June 23  3.4 - 3.5 ! :allgoodlol:

• Like 2