❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Our Soo hyun so young yet so passionate.. I remember getting disappointed when Cha Kang jin grew up... Not that Go Soo is handsome and did well as adult CKJ but Soo hyun stole my heart from the first time he showed up... He gave justice to his role and I loved it when he spoke english as he translated a note his teacher could not understand
46wzv04.jpg

class="headline" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1429881988932_1017" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 25.6100006103516px; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Male Stars With Flawless Skin, Park Hye Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, And Lee Jong Sukbnt newsbnt news – 11 hours ago
yyq6fabv97fv55331u3tzejsta9bdty3.jpg
[by LIFE team] Park Hye Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and Lee Jong Suk ae three of the few top celebrities who have recently gained popularity. Their attractive charms have not only captured Korea but even China. Their charms lie in the various different images they portray through the different roles they play on screen.

Their attractive faces cannot be missed as well. Their pale and flawless clear skin is the center of attention for not only females but males as well. Actor Park Hye Jin revealed in an interview that he visits the dermatology clinic whenever his schedule allows him.

As the so called grooming tribe - females and males that invest their money into fashion and beauty - has developed, the skin of these celebrities has become the center of attention.
Source: https://ph.news.yahoo.com/male-stars-with-flawless-skin-park-hye-jin-021417942.html
:x :x :x Yes, KSH is immortal indeed. ^__^ When can I touch his flawless skin??? 
8-} 8-} 8-}

Is anyone getting whiplash at seeing Soo Hyun's new hairstyle in the bus teaser clip? It looks 180 degrees different from his hairstyle in MLFAS.  All I thought was ''why, why, why did you ruin your hair SooHyun-ahh??!!!" :((  Haha..not one of my fav. hairstyle on him since he looked even more younger and dorky. BUT after re-watching the clip so many times, I guess I can see the appeal in his cute image now.  He's like a totally different person, truly embracing his new rookie PD status.  But I seriously hope he won't look the same throughout the whole drama.    And why are there so many idols/singers/other celebrities doing cameos in this drama? Not that I don't like seeing them but I'm not sure how the plot of Producer will act out.  Like GHJ said, I'm totally confused too.  One thing I'm certain of is that 'Producer' will definitely be very original.  :-?

Amethystksh said: Is anyone getting whiplash at seeing Soo Hyun's new hairstyle in the bus teaser clip? It looks 180 degrees different from his hairstyle in MLFAS.  All I thought was ''why, why, why did you ruin your hair SooHyun-ahh??!!!" :((  Haha..not one of my fav. hairstyle on him since he looked even more younger and dorky. BUT after re-watching the clip so many times, I guess I can see the appeal in his cute image now.  He's like a totally different person, truly embracing his new rookie PD status.  But I seriously hope he won't look the same throughout the whole drama.    And why are there so many idols/singers/other celebrities doing cameos in this drama? Not that I don't like seeing them but I'm not sure how the plot of Producer will act out.  Like GHJ said, I'm totally confused too.  One thing I'm certain of is that 'Producer' will definitely be very original.  :-?

"Producer" Kim Soo Hyun's "manner hands" showcased, assisted IU in getting off the bus because of her short skirt     
translated by Pechumori

10394025_816347345125028_712951203319118

In the released teaser of the "Producer", Kim Soo Hyun's "manner hands" for IU has become a hot topic.

Last April 19, KBS2 variety drama "Producer" has released a teaser video.

The published video showed the images of Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU on their way to work in the entertainment station. In the 45 second video, the charm of Cha Tae Hyun who plays the role of Joon Mo, Gong Hyo Jin as Tak Ye Jin, Kim Soo Hyun as Baek Sung Chan and IU as Cindy respectively, has increased expectations.

In particular, the video showcased Kim Soo Hyun's super "manner hands" when he assisted IU in getting off the bus because of her short skirt.

Cha Tae Hyun will play the role of 10 year PD Joon Mo who is directing "1 Night 2 Days Season 4", Gong Hyo Jin will play Tak Ye Jin, who became known as the "Fighting Chicken of the Variety department" after working in the entertainment station for a decade. Kim Soo Hyun will play a young law student who becomes a new PD and IU plays the lofty star singer, Cindy.

credit: hankooki
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Kim Soo Hyun buys himself a new luxury sports car

Saturday, April 25, 2015  kim soo hyun  180 comments

soo.jpg
Article: 'Ent Relay' Kim Soo Hyun's new sports car? Worth 199.9 million won

Source: Nate

1. [+349, -9] Whoever thought that the Soo Hyun from 'Kimchi, Cheese, Smile' would become a top star driving around a 200 million won car...

2. [+235, -17] Kim Soo Hyun's the one top of Korean stars in China right now ㅋㅋ The fandom size over there can't even compare to Korea

3. [+167, -12] That's why momma always said don't worry about celebrities

4. [+21, -8] I'm not hating on Kim Soo Hyun as an individual but I think celebrities earn way too much for the amount of work they put in.

5. [+17, -6] Who wouldn't buy a foreign car if they had the cash?

6. [+16, -2] Actually quite simple of him.... since I'm sure his income is 100 times that of a regular citizen's..

7. [+14, -3] He makes so much... 200 million is nothing to him.

8. [+13, -5] Kim Soo Hyun makes a billion won off of one CF alone so this is quite a simple purchase for him. He even donated 300 million won for the Sewol Ferry tragedy.

9. [+13, -5] Even if he is a celebrity, it all takes effort to be making this kind of money.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/04/kim-soo-hyun-buys-himself-new-luxury.html

Wow... He is really rich.. and he deserves it.. he is one of the most hardworking actor and he got talent..he got money..waa..can i say that he is the most wanted husband to be?hee btw, someone said he has a girlfriend..thats why he bought a car. haha..whtever the reason is, im happy for him..

:D

class="titleNews"[Poll] Fans Pick Jun Ji Hyun as Kim Soo Hyun′s Best Female Co-Star

Kim Soo Hyun has worked with a handful of beautiful and talented actresses, and we allowed fans to choose who they thought had the best chemistry with Kim Soo Hyun!

[Poll] Fans Pick Jun Ji Hyun as Kim Soo Hyun′s Best Female Co-Star

The results came in after a little over a week, and fans chose Jun Ji Hyun as the female co-star that had the best chemistry with Kim Soo Hyun.

The You Who Came From the Stars chemistry proved to be quite strong as Jun Ji Hyun received 56.2 percent of the votes.

At second was miss A′s Suzy with 25.7 percent. IU placed third with 11.8 percent, while Han Ga In received 6.3 percent of the votes.

[Poll] Fans Pick Jun Ji Hyun as Kim Soo Hyun′s Best Female Co-Star

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91695/poll-results

I didnt knw there is a poll about him and his co-actress. but im totally agree with the result.. personally, I think he had the best chemistry with JJH.. watching their BTS, i can see that he was really happy working with her. so, im totally looking forward for his new drama.. maybe he can have another great chemistry with both actresses? but i support him with GHJ

:):):D

class="at_ttl"KIm Soo Hyun Purchased A Car Worth More Than $185,000kimsoohyun_6-jpg.jpg?w=600

The April 25 episode of "Entertainment Weekly" explored the prices of vehicles owned by some of Korea's hottest stars. Kim Soo Hyun was singled out for his recent purchase of a sports car that was reported to have been previously driven by Hollywood star, Tom Cruise. The "Producer" actor purchased through the car through a special agreement and for the hefty price of 200 million KRW or approximately $185,000.

Kgvt4v.jpg

His profile has continued to rise since the success of the fantasy romance, "My Love from the Star." The 27-year-old actor is tremendously popular in China and is the spokesmodel for several leading pan-Asian brands.

Kim Soo Hyun returns to television, following a year-long absence on May 15 for the KBS drama, "Producer." He appears opposite Cha Tae Hyun (My Sassy Girl), Gong Hyo Jin (It's Okay, That's Love) and IU. The series is set within the variety show department of a major television studio, while presenting a meta representation of actual KBS programs such as "Music Bank" and "2 Days, 1 Night."

While the anticipation for "Producer," continues to remain high, fans are also geared up for Kim Soo Hyun's return to the big screen in the film noir, "Real." His last movie was the critically-acclaimed espionage blockbuster, "Secretly, Greatly."

cr. kdramastars

Now I get what they meant when they said the car was driven by Tom Cruise.

Kim Soo Hyun revealed to have pre-ordered a BMW i8

Kim Soo Hyun has apparently pre-ordered a BMW i8!

KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' looked at celebrities' cars on their 25th episode. During the show, they revealed that Kim Soo Hyun had preordered a BMW i8, the same car Tom Cruise drove with Paula Patton during his chase scene in 'Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol'.

The car costs 199.9 million KRW (approximately $186,000 USD). What a great car for the perfect man!

cr. Allkpop

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"15 Adorable times Asian celebrities posed with cardboard cutout friends

by Rara Pop on Fri, Apr 24, 2015

cutouts_XJozJd8.png

Cardboard cutouts of the hottest stars can be seen all over the place in Asia. While not as great as the real person, these cutouts sure make for an entertaining substitute! Last time I brought you an article all about celebrities posing with their own cardboard cutouts, and now it's time to share the next set of pictures. Scroll through to see some of the biggest Asian celebrities posing with cardboard cutout versions of their famous friends and coworkers!

3. Girl’s Day Minah, Sojun, and Yura pose with Kim Soo Hyun

Girls_Day_Minah.jpg

Girls_Day_Sojun.jpg

Girls_Day_Yura.jpg

Not going to lie, if I saw this cutout I would totally strike the same pose!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-adorable-times-asian-celebrities-posed-with-cardboard-cutout-friends/